Do I finally look human?

It was good until the standard autistic video from psl members

jfl @ how your life literally depends on fillers. get rid of the fillers and your life is over.

jfl @ how your life literally depends on fillers. get rid of the fillers and your life is over.
Not my life, but my mental health. My SMV still the same, I’m at the bottom of the barrel for being 5’9 and ethnic, but I can tolerate that if I have a decent jaw which I never had.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Not my life, but my mental health. My SMV still the same, I’m at the bottom of the barrel for being 5’9 and ethnic, but I can tolerate that if I have a decent jaw which I never had.
where do you live? you probably mog the vast majority of guys you run into with those fillers. insane transformation especially considering your before looked pretty fucked ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
i think nose tip refinment would ascend you even more

where do you live? you probably mog the vast majority of guys you run into with those fillers. insane transformation especially considering your before looked pretty fucked ngl.
I might mog some but I can’t mog white or black men :ogre::ogre::ogre::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i think nose tip refinment would ascend you even more
Yeah the tip of my nose bothers me a bit, I hate how it looks in pictures and makes me look even more ethnic

@Deusmaximus add that to your before-after folder. insane filler transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Yeah the tip of my nose bothers me a bit, I hate how it looks in pictures and makes me look even more ethnic
bro u ascended crazy im just being nit picky. I do think it makes ethnic though

Lmao his facial expressions are same as mine, he thinks hes a god

I did get fillers tho, about 5ML in each gonial and 3ml in the chin
How much did it cost? Im considering getting it as well ngl, did you have a recessed mandible/maxilla before aka did u need bimax before ur ascension?

How much did it cost? Im considering getting it as well ngl, did you have a recessed mandible/maxilla before aka did u need bimax before ur ascension?
I have a slight overbite but as long as I don’t clench my jaw is not noticeable, I kinda have my jaw open at all times but with my lips closed :feelshah:

Voluma costs 700$ for 1 ml, lasts 2 years, but about 1 year on the gonials, so this filler Is definitely not for brokecels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeah, we definitely needed YET ANOTHER before/after from you, thank you OP

I did get fillers tho, about 5ML in each gonial and 3ml in the chin
13ml of filler??!
And voluma costs $700 for 1ml?! Damnn. $$$$$$$

You look good though. I'm not sure i'd even worry about implants if you can afford $700*13 every 6 months or whatever. They probably look better since it's more like sculpting it exactly how you want it and tweaking it, whereas implants have more capacity to just look really bad

have many mL total and which parts of the face you got it ?