Do I have a narrow frame

L

Luctost

Iron
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
2
Im 17 I dont wanna do steroids rn.
What compounds should I use for a better frame
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7765-compressed_still.jpeg
    IMG_7765-compressed_still.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7615_still.jpeg
    IMG_7615_still.jpeg
    595 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7562_still.jpeg
    IMG_7562_still.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 0
Ty bro but I look bad in a shirt because of my frame
You can do smtng about that.
Man it looks like you put alot building this physique why not appreciate yourself? Don't focus on flaws. You'll fix these issue I believe in you
 
Hgh is too expensive for me
Would the peptides make a difference
Yeah they'll, you have to stimulate igf at the end doesn't matter if it's ipam cjc or hgh. Yeah it'll make some difference as cjc ipam is secretagogue and hgh is directly hormone
 

Similar threads

foxhead131
Replies
2
Views
44
foxhead131
foxhead131
mtn_manlet67
Replies
1
Views
30
nunya
nunya
W
Replies
2
Views
58
fxresdz
fxresdz
Theta4
Replies
21
Views
139
Theta4
Theta4

Users who are viewing this thread

  • LebaneseSub5
  • Luctost
  • ubimax
  • aves_07
  • king.henryk
  • fattofat
  • Ascension_incoming
  • erdemwantstoascend
  • Jack-O' Valentine
  • SS 109
Back
Top