L
Luctost
Iron
- Joined
- May 28, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
W physique manIm 17 I dont wanna do steroids rn.
What compounds should I use for a better frame
Is there anything I can do to widen itye kinda but ur muscles doing a good job at hiding them great physique
Ty bro but I look bad in a shirt because of my frameW physique man
i mean clavicles are the last thing to fuse so if you maximize bone growth by introducing some compounds that can helpIs there anything I can do to widen it
Anything I can do to widen my clavsYes !
Like whati mean clavicles are the last thing to fuse so if you maximize bone growth by introducing some compounds that can help
U Cant maybe try geting leaner and get over devoloped delt and latsAnything I can do to widen my clavs
You can do smtng about that.Ty bro but I look bad in a shirt because of my frame
Go for thisLike what
I was thinking of cjc1295+ipa but I dont know if they will make a noticable difference
Hgh is too expensive for meGo for this
theres alot of guides on here but you def still got a chance 17 is still youngLike what
I was thinking of cjc1295+ipa but I dont know if they will make a noticable difference
Yeah they'll, you have to stimulate igf at the end doesn't matter if it's ipam cjc or hgh. Yeah it'll make some difference as cjc ipam is secretagogue and hgh is directly hormoneHgh is too expensive for me
Would the peptides make a difference