Do I have a superior racial mix for a mutt?

yandex99

yandex99

Kraken
Yeah I know pureblood is better but my mix is

One fourth Senegalese

One eighth Choctaw with some amazonian Amerindian

One eighth euro compromising of spaniard,tuscano Italian and southern french

Irish

Half dutch of Germanic origin

Ngl I think this is a exotic and well blended mix

My mom is a eurocentric looking mulatta with insane mogger bones and zygos and good hair from our Choctaw and amazonian side

Only the Spanish passed unto me I look pure andalucian

Last edited:
Yeah I know pureblood is better but my mix is

One fourth Senegalese

One eighth Choctaw with some amazonian Amerindian

One eighth euro compromising of spaniard,tuscano Italian and southern french

Irish

Half dutch of Germanic origin

Ngl I think this is a exotic and well blended mix
25% senegalese bro.....
its over

25% senegalese bro.....
its over
also if u were an actually good mix u wouldnt have to cope about your genes on org bro just post ur face

I have a great body from my Senegalese family
girls love body right

also if u were an actually good mix u wouldnt have to cope about your genes on org bro just post ur face
On lookism they said I was goodlooking and had a Maher physiognomy

A guy asked if I have one hundred women on me because I was so goodlooking like maluma.on lookism they said I was a gigachad and hyper masculine.my roommates said I have a manly face with zero feminine features as did a Hungarian friend of mine who said I looked like a cartel assassin.

I look different in pics than real life.only far away pics accurately represent me not selfies which make me look like a bitch.its just shitty camera distortion.

My other roommate said I look like a sharp dude and all my features are sharp.he said I had the Choctaw bone structure and cheekbones.

I used to be too skinny but when I came to America I buffed up on goyslop diet and my shoulders are extremely broad and one guy said I looked like Vegeta from Dragonball z due to my extreme v shape lean body.

So y'all lying.a mutt can be goodlooking.oh and another roommate at a old group home said I'm way better looking than rapper and model Dave east.he was gay and said he thought I was too handsome that It was like a bad bitch but I am not doxing myself as I'm trying to get a stable job soon.

Also I have long lashes and dark and curly hair which females love

I got approached for sex three times in the last few years on the street

But most women feel some type of way about me

My sister also commented recently that I was a really goodlooking guy and I'm one of the few people that make her go woah..and all her friends said to her in secret I didn't know your brother was that attractive.

I used to think I was ugly due to these forums and I had severe bdd and couldn't go outside until two blondes called me a hunk in Amsterdam and the cute one said she thought I was the handsomest guy she's ever seen but I didn't bang b cause my Hungarian friend was deeply in love with her and I'm not a asshole there are four billion women in the world I am not gonna do a dick move like that I'm a good guy I just want one girl that likes me and I find her personality and looks attractive

That may never happen cuz of my autism and lack of money but my sis says looks aren't my issue

You guys can't even rate men because I'm handsome not pretty and y'all like those bitch made looking niggas.

Last edited: