PSLIsALie
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 19
- Reputation
- 2
Title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
U look retarded but I on knoe why
its because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.U look retarded but I on knoe why
fair broU look retarded but I on knoe why
its because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.
nevermind, that photo looked retarded but you mog tbh. mtn+ for sure but like your forehead is too big for a sliickback. do a fringeView attachment 5705255Here is an image
Yea i know for sure, kinda doing middlepart currently. I don't want that Tik Tok Fluffy hairstyle covering up whole forehead.nevermind, that photo looked retarded but you mog tbh. mtn+ for sure but like your forehead is too big for a sliickback. do a fringe
mah bro trust fluffy hair looks fine but just not too fluffy like just do the modcut cause girls like that right nowYea i know for sure, kinda doing middlepart currently. I don't want that Tik Tok Fluffy hairstyle covering up whole forehead.
I just dont think my hairtype can do a mod cut. I have pretty flat hair.. - ALso considering dying my Brows and hair darker and get more tan to contrast max. What do you think about that?mah bro trust fluffy hair looks fine but just not too fluffy like just do the modcut cause girls like that right now
do flat hair even then, its better than nothing. dont dye your brows too dark or your hair too dark dark brown is most of the time better, cause if you dont end up tanning ull look wierdI just dont think my hairtype can do a mod cut. I have pretty flat hair.. - ALso considering dying my Brows and hair darker and get more tan to contrast max. What do you think about that?
Noo its because of his skinits because he has a slickback for some reason and his midface is too long. those two make him look the most retarded. and also idk what you look like with your eyes so for now your retarded but if you show your eyes your probably fine.
Tf is wrong with my skin??Noo its because of his skin
I told uTf is wrong with my skin??
hes just uglyU look retarded but I on knoe why
Extremely good base ngl, just try to make eyebrows more straight or positively tiled rather than negatively tilted and fix ur hairView attachment 5705255Here is an image
redTf is wrong with my skin??
Only on 1st pic, right?
No its something diffeenthes just ugly
Yeah mostly, u can get away with ur redness in the other imageOnly on 1st pic, right?