do i have horseface?

D

Deleted member 1735

Bronze

idk what midface ratio it starts to become horse face at

0.93 time to :feelsrope:

It's normal.

You need to fix your receding chin, however.

It's normal.

You need to fix your receding chin, however.
how could you tell from the front?

i’ve been mewing for a while now, it was significantly worse last year

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
how could you tell from the front?

i’ve been mewing for a while now, it was significantly worse last year

You can clearly tell that it's downwards grown from the front. You should really have it fixed. I can tell from your side that your upper maxilla is recessed, but you can't tell from the front, so that's good.

Your eye area is quite good.

You're still young, so you still have time to grow. Keep mewin'.

distance between nose and upper lip is kinda long

Stupid forum, can't edit.

What I meant was, your upper maxilla is slightly recessed with your orbital vector being recessed. Your eye area still looks good regardless of that, Gandy also has that.

Here's what to do.

• mew
  • hit the gym
  • train your neck
  • incorporate a good skincare routine (make sure you don't age poorly)
  • save up for genioplasty for when you become 18
  • have fun with your friends and don't focus too much on looks in the meanwhile

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Here's what to do.

• mew
  • hit the gym
  • train your neck
  • incorporate a good skincare routine (make sure you don't age poorly)
  • save up for genioplasty for when you become 18
  • have fun with your friends and don't focus too much on looks in the meanwhile
thanks for the replies, is there any professional i should go to in terms of my jaw? like an orthodontist for example, the problem is my teeth are super straight so I doubt they’d bother doing anything.

thanks for the replies, is there any professional i should go to in terms of my jaw? like an orthodontist for example, the problem is my teeth are super straight so I doubt they’d bother doing anything.
Your jaw looks fine, it's your chin that needs fixing. You'll always be thought of as weak and beta if you have a receding chin. It's a boost both romantically and with friendships.

Your jaw looks fine, it's your chin that needs fixing. You'll always be thought of as weak and beta if you have a receding chin. It's a boost both romantically and with friendships.
i always thought that if your chin was in line with your forehead from profile then its okay? if not, whats the easiest way to tell if a chin is recessed?

i always thought that if your chin was in line with your forehead from profile then its okay? if not, whats the easiest way to tell if a chin is recessed?
lol no.

Your chin is suppose to be in line with your lips, either slightly longer or slightly shorter, but not way behind it. And it's suppose project forwards, yours projects downwards. A weak chin makes a weak man.

why do half people here look like villains from a kid's movie?

• JFL
Reactions: Einon and Heirio
Hey man this is what I noticed by looking at your pic, but get braces ASAP! You won't regret it! I think you have an underbite! 🙏 And no you don't have a horse face - not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Hey man this is what I noticed by looking at your pic, but get braces ASAP! You won't regret it! I think you have an underbite! 🙏 And no you don't have a horse face - not even close.

Foid alert

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray, Joyride, Sizzurp and 2 others
autism manifests itself in looks too

No man,you'll be a future chad.

mirin your - nw3
btw you have an underbite it appears

get braces ASAP! You won't regret it! I think you have an underbite!
swallow cyanide kike faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Joyride and Traxanas
Nah but you have -2 NW hairline

no, donkey face :eek: