193.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    318.5 KB · Views: 0
Solution
shahid khan
190 lbs so im very overweight
2nd pic is sucking in
Nope. If your fat and if they were inwards your face would have been much more oval and rounded. They are either neutral or slightly outwards. Ik more about gonions on fat than without jfl
190 very overweight so you're like 5'7? wouldn't say its over because jaw looks ok in 3rd photo. shit in others. leanmaxxing will destroy you because of your tiny neck

okay thank u brother, what do u rate my lower third? and do i have inward gonions or no
will look good if neck + lower third combo. lips are a failo but is because of your maxilla in this case. dont know how to help you. i have flat shitty maxilla too with downgrade growth and only thing that ascend me was bigger and wider lips. doesn't look inward at all for me

will look good if neck + lower third combo. lips are a failo but is because of your maxilla in this case. dont know how to help you. i have flat shitty maxilla too with downgrade growth and only thing that ascend me was bigger and wider lips. doesn't look inward at all for me
i can get that lip widening device

thank u for reply btw i appreciate it. ppl on here dont be serious so i appreciate the honesty

i can get that lip widening device
doesnt look like widening will help you. you need more full lips nose x lip ratio already look decent. idk if optimal. but is definitely fuller lips what you need. you can either do softmaxxes or fillers

• +1
Reactions: steroids
190 lbs so im very overweight
2nd pic is sucking in
Nope. If your fat and if they were inwards your face would have been much more oval and rounded. They are either neutral or slightly outwards. Ik more about gonions on fat than without jfl

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Solution