DO I HAVE THE HIGHEST SEX APPEAL ON THIS FORUM DESPITE BEING 5'5.5" AND FTM?

Work on personality. Idk I really don't have a good answer to that question. I think once people reach a certain age they become desensitized to beauty and look to see more if they can relate to the person.
wait is personality a real thing that girls like? i thought since i have maxed out my looks according to psl and this website i told a girl from my old school to show me her boobs she said no so i called her a bad person now my old school all the male simps are tryna find my new location and wanna kill me haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
whats bad about me bro? i mean i don't think i have bad eyes because they're green i think or no they're like hazel bc there's a small light brown ring in the middle and my hair is ok bc its curly
EVERYTHING.

Probably the only person on here who if they beat their face in with a hammer would go up a point in psl
whats my psl now and what can i do to increase it, i hit my face with a hammer today but i just ended up looking more swollen what surgeries do i need

EVERYTHING.
instead of saying everything is bad like every foid I've asked tell me what features are bad and what to change like a blackpiller
u seem like foid in disguise trying to pretend to be blackpilled

i think its mog battle time

@MakinItHappenReturn vs @curlyheadjames

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and MakinItHappenReturn
whats bad about me bro? i mean i don't think i have bad eyes because they're green i think or no they're like hazel bc there's a small light brown ring in the middle and my hair is ok bc its curly

Bro you have had too much plastic surgery and implants etc.

I don't mean to be rude but it all looks very botched and artificial.

May be it looks worse on camera

Take a video?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
No joke , some niggas claimed him 5+ psl

Tbh probably won't change anything , because I saw many users calling him good looking
Just as in my case , you'll have 2 camps with different opinion :smonk:
Nah, I presented facts. Wheather people publicly admit I was right is up to them. If anyone says he's good looking it's because his age.

Nah, I presented facts. Wheather people publicly admit I was right is up to them. If anyone says he's good looking it's because his age.
Tbh if you want it , do it , but this user already had some suicidemaxxed threads , very unlikely he will be depressed by your thread , but still

Your eyes look good ngl. The hooding reminds me of Barrett or larsanova a lot. It's mainly your massive botched lips that ruin you

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and GetShrekt
Your eyes look good ngl. The hooding reminds me of Barrett or larsanova a lot. It's mainly your massive botched lips that ruin you
Woah. DO I actually need to make a FTM Tranny Mog battle? This kid has no good features.

wait is personality a real thing that girls like? i thought since i have maxed out my looks according to psl and this website i told a girl from my old school to show me her boobs she said no so i called her a bad person now my old school all the male simps are tryna find my new location and wanna kill me haha
Yeah if you have common interests with a girl it is easier for them to like you. Then you have something to bond over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Woah. DO I actually need to make a FTM Tranny Mog battle? This kid has no good features.
what are you waiting for
yoou seem salty bc u got banned and decided to make a new account

Attachments

• 273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    273530703_490837609228364_7274236268383032193_n.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    273569619_629086458356457_4357785677244743668_n.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8237.jpg
    IMG_8237.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8266.jpg
    IMG_8266.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
my eyes are my biggest insecurity im getting browridge implants soon
there my biggest flaw
what surgeries do i need

my eyes are my biggest insecurity im getting browridge implants soon
there my biggest flaw
what surgeries do i need
You need lip reduction surgery

Lip_reduction.jpg
lipreduction1.jpg

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩., GetShrekt and 2d v2
Are u really FTM

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and GetShrekt
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, .🇹🇩. and GetShrekt
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Browridge if you really want but I don't have any other ideas
I think @Korea can tell me once he stops looking at his own posts and makes the james sapphire thread
he's very high IQ but i don't know why he wants to waste his vast knowledge on face aesthetics and ratios on this dumbass website
its a good cope though tbh he's just like the rest of us sad depressed lacking a significant other that's why he does what he does i feel for him

anyways I'm waiting on that thread buddy

I think @Korea can tell me once he stops looking at his own posts and makes the james sapphire thread
he's very high IQ but i don't know why he wants to waste his vast knowledge on face aesthetics and ratios on this dumbass website
its a good cope though tbh he's just like the rest of us sad depressed lacking a significant other that's why he does what he does i feel for him

anyways I'm waiting on that thread buddy
It's technically not a waste, keeping it to myself all day would be. Some people are learning from my threads.

I'm not depressed, sad, or lacking S/O.

I'll make your thread after the one's people requested are done.

It's technically not a waste, keeping it to myself all day would be. Some people are learning from my threads.

I'm not depressed, sad, or lacking S/O.

I'll make your thread after the one's people requested are done.
there is no point in posting here unless you're sad depressed and insecure about your own looks that's why you're here its alright man i don't hate you like the rest of the people here including you hate me because its all a game and competition

the reason you found the blackpill is because you had trouble getting a S/O

Use your knowledge for money stop making face analysis on people for free

charge them and make content like wheat woffles and jc the catalyst on tiktok ok?

there is no point in posting here unless you're sad depressed and insecure about your own looks that's why you're here its alright man i don't hate you like the rest of the people here including you hate me because its all a game and competition

charge them and make content like wheat woffles and jc the catalyst on tiktok ok?
No, I actually only found this site through r/TRM.

I'm "Blackpilled", but without being ugly, makes me appriciate what I have more.

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to charge because I'd be measuring ratios using pictures, while I do it when people ask me to here. I always say I don't recommend it.

Unless you have useful suggestions to give to people, because most people on this forum actually have sex appeal, that is why they try to max their looks. If it was called Normies.com there would be no one caring about it because they never got any attention from women anyways/are totally bluepilled

Don't want to be offensive but you would look 10 times better with smaller lips. If you already got so many implants and shit anyways idk why u didn't consider this.

No, I actually only found this site through r/TRM.

I'm "Blackpilled", but without being ugly, makes me appriciate what I have more.

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to charge because I'd be measuring ratios using pictures, while I do it when people ask me to here. I always say I don't recommend it.
anything you can do to make a quick buck do it
if u become he next wheat waffles sure most of the incelbase will hate you
but at least you'll make bank like him to fuel your next surgery
i plan on having 100 surgeries by the time in 21

Unless you have useful suggestions to give to people, because most people on this forum actually have sex appeal, that is why they try to max their looks. If it was called Normies.com there would be no one caring about it because they never got any attention from women anyways/are totally bluepilled

Don't want to be offensive but you would look 10 times better with smaller lips. If you already got so many implants and shit anyways idk why u didn't consider this.
i used to have thin lips
im gonna have 100+ surgeries by the time I'm 21 anyway sine I'm only 16 now no one can stop me
i will be the perfect gentleman you all will see

anything you can do to make a quick buck do it
if u become he next wheat waffles sure most of the incelbase will hate you
but at least you'll make bank like him to fuel your next surgery
i plan on having 100 surgeries by the time in 21
I don't need a quick buck, currently making $55 Software Engineering.

If I took this full time, I wouldn't have time for my actual job which is actually important.

i used to have thin lips
im gonna have 100+ surgeries by the time I'm 21 anyway sine I'm only 16 now no one can stop me
i will be the perfect gentleman you all will see
i dont doubt it but you need to societymaxx too. Any boomer would think you look insane right now so idk how u could get hired. you make so many threads here asking for peoples opinions, you are lucky its not this forum four years ago becuase you would have been destroyed.

You really think people arent gonna find it funny to take advantage of your insecurities? They will and they won't feel bad about it. These dumbass threads are your own mental collapse dude.

i dont doubt it but you need to societymaxx too. Any boomer would think you look insane right now so idk how u could get hired. you make so many threads here asking for peoples opinions, you are lucky its not this forum four years ago becuase you would have been destroyed.

You really think people arent gonna find it funny to take advantage of your insecurities? They will and they won't feel bad about it. These dumbass threads are your own mental collapse dude.
thats why i dropped out of high school due to bullying for my face
I'm about to go to work to save up for my next surgery but i can just wear a mask so no one can see my subhumanity

iu

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling
do i look good?

i get insecure to go outside because when i do you cant see my nose and my face glows white and emits bright blinding light like that

i was waiting for my car ride a few months ago outside at school a girl said to her friend he is so scary omg and ran away

after that i had it with these normies and femoids and dropped out

do i look good?

i get insecure to go outside because when i do you cant see my nose and my face glows white and emits bright blinding light like that

i was waiting for my car ride a few months ago outside at school a girl said to her friend he is so scary omg and ran away

after that i had it with these normies and femoids and dropped out
Son that picture looks giga autistic.

You would be gl if not for the lip fillers

You really have this aura tbh son: