DO I HAVE THE HIGHEST SEX APPEAL ON THIS FORUM DESPITE BEING 5'5.5" AND FTM?

Son that picture looks giga autistic.

You would be gl if not for the lip fillers

You really have this aura tbh son:

what is this retarded bird video i just watched? also nolip fillers btw

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and DarkLooks
what is this retarded bird video i just watched? also nolip fillers btw
you need to tan, put a paper towel over your mouth so your lips dont get red. once your skin is tanned and browner they wont be as noticeable

i would rather be 6'0

Jfl your eyes actually look like O’pry’s
Your face just lacks harmony

i just realised u have no balls and no dick

Im 5'5.5" with shoes 5 '6.5" but do have jb appeal and prime foid appeal? I'm 16 btw with 15+ surgeries jk unless nahhhh xD

what can i change ? is it over ? or am I the ultimate giga slayer ? my body count is zero and no kisses or attention from girls

u can join my server if u wanna talk to me most of them are my zoomer fans from tiktok mixed with incels from this site and incels.is so warning its toxic as fuck https://discord.gg/CNzXcAEyg4
I'm also leanmaxxing rn bc I'm 120 lbs but plan to get to 100 lbs like i was in the second to last photo my current physique is the last photo
what surgeries do i need? soon I'm getting a canthoplasty to make my eyes more upturned because one eye goes upwards more than the other and ima get browridge implant bc i have a shit eye area its the worst feature about my face and rhinoplasty too because i have a really bad nose one girl said its hooked so ima need filler for that or sum idek boyos
bro what accident did you have

Work on personality. Idk I really don't have a good answer to that question. I think once people reach a certain age they become desensitized to beauty and look to see more if they can relate to the person.
:feelskek::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375
bro what accident did you have
well i got punched in the face so it broke my lateral canthal ligament so i had to get a canthoplasty and fix it and I'm getting revision soon

i fell off my skateboard and broke my nose so rhinoplasty

my jaw also broke os i had to get jaw implants

my dog tore off my lips so i had to get skin and fat grafts for my lips

i was in a fire and it burned my eyebrows off so i needed a transplant

and i had to get buccal fat removal bc doctors said i was getting to fat so i might die

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee
well i got punched in the face so it broke my lateral canthal ligament so i had to get a canthoplasty and fix it and I'm getting revision soon

i fell off my skateboard and broke my nose so rhinoplasty

my jaw also broke os i had to get jaw implants

my dog tore off my lips so i had to get skin and fat grafts for my lips

i was in a fire and it burned my eyebrows off so i needed a transplant

and i had to get buccal fat removal bc doctors said i was getting to fat so i might die
just selfharmmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
YOUR RATIOS ARE NOT FINE AT ALL.

A surgeon can really only fix features. Not your ratios.

I have NO IDEA, how a face was able to go so far into the deformed teritory and not rope.

You are unfixable, finished.
i think youre coping because i am perfection in every single way and every girl wants me

you will see after my next procedure

i am all natural though

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
i think youre coping because i am perfection in every single way and every girl wants me

you will see after my next procedure

i am all natural though
2741314 273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n

PSL 8

• Ugh..
He is a mentally ill child.

He will now take what you said seriously and continue to get more surgery.

Shame on you!!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Your lips are too pillowy and are too laterally narrow. Your zygo to gonion ratio is too high as is your philtrum to chin ratio
ok

what surgie to get

• JFL
  • Hmm...
what bad about me and why keep sending this photo?

i am very insecure when i go outside bc my nose is not visible and my skin glows a bright white light

what surgei doi require thanks? :blackpill:
James........

There are no more sugeries.........No more hope.

........You have gone beyond the human plane......truly within Uncanny Valley......

You. Are. Fucked.

You will look like this for the rest of your life.

Sorry.

Dude stop sucking your cheeks in pics, it makes you look worse. You actually look better without the pouting, you also have mogger eye area.

Also biggest failo is the huge lips, can be fixed with lip reduction surgery as far as I know.

Dude stop sucking your cheeks in pics, it makes you look worse. You actually look better without the pouting, you also have mogger eye area.
i am starved and 100 lbs so no cheek sucking just low bf and lighting no pouting too i just have that face
soon
James........

There are no more sugeries.........No more hope.

........You have gone beyond the human plane......truly within Uncanny Valley......

You. Are. Fucked.

You will look like this for the rest of your life.

Sorry.
there's gotta be some surgery i will just show barry eppley opry and he will do the rest thanks for the advice bro cant wait

• JFL
i am starved and 100 lbs so no cheek sucking just low bf and lighting no pouting too i just have that face

soon

there's gotta be some surgery i will just show barry eppley opry and he will do the rest thanks for the advice bro cant wait
I don't even think they'd let you into the clinic.

I don't think you can even roam this world as a human being anymore.

The fucking cops will look at you and arrest you just off your face alone.

No jobs will hire a face like that, imagine you walk up to the cash register.

AND YOU SEE THIS.

IDK what to say.

It's Over.

• JFL
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
Is this all photoshop? I refuse to belive this is a real person

• JFL
Mogged by me bitch. Stay in your lane alien.

Attachments

• 2721232_B7414FD5-335F-409B-A05E-E938441D05B5.jpeg
    2721232_B7414FD5-335F-409B-A05E-E938441D05B5.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
TOTALLY FUCKING FINISHED

@we_chillingfosho

MOGGED BY JAMES AND HIS FANBASE.

Once, again, you are like only above avg. I have no idea why you act the way you do.

A huge amount of the popluation will still call you fucking ugly.

• JFL
@curlyheadjames
Why did you puke react?

what good would that do jfl :ROFLMAO: if anyone who had ties to this website did a school shooting this forum would go down and this forum is like my second mother who actually takes care of me I'm comfortable here and would be devastated if one of you fucking retards did something stupid like a terorist attack to take this forum away
That's cute ngl

You're like our little incel son

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Yyyyy.jpg
    Yyyyy.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_20220128002751.jpg
    Img_20220128002751.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211101151513.jpg
    20211101151513.jpg
    931.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20211101151656.jpg
    20211101151656.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 0
6'6 sweetheart. I mogged you into nothing you alien. Stop invading earth and get your ass back to Mars.
subhuman curry cuck you have shit appeal compared to me i looks status and money mog you

you're irrelevant cunt

lets see your subhuman punjabi nose from the side

you look like shit compared to me
Bloat 1

subhuman curry cuck you have shit appeal compared to me i looks status and money mog you

you're irrelevant cunt

lets see your subhuman punjabi nose from the side

you look like shit compared to me View attachment 1543012
Yeah more status indeed. A few hundred followers on discord. Congratulations. Have you looked at a mirror, you look like horrendous. You don't get girls period. Stay in your lane bish

Yeah more status indeed. A few hundred followers on discord. Congratulations. Have you looked at a mirror, you look like horrendous. You don't get girls period. Stay in your lane bish
JAMES MOGS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

look at my tiktok youre completely mogged by me

i could kill you if i wanted to so apologize now