are you wearing contacts

Good eyes , colour alone makes it 6/10 , also mogger brows

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell
mirin extremely good coloring halo
I wouldnt say hunter but they are still very good due to eyecolor and brows
Kids got a nice colour halo. Brows look like thick brown too. Definitely potential for mogger eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and StrangerDanger
Maybe not hunter but definitely look really good and your eye color looks great, you look good man

Good eyes , colour alone makes it 6/10 , also mogger brows
You forgot the brow ridge.

I have very strong but i can't show right now

You may eye mog me but overall I mog you
what makes you mog
we have seen your chin and eyes and I would cap it at 4 psl so whats your best features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Between am asking why my midface look long in this picture ?

• Love it
Between am asking why my midface look long in this picture ?
Just maybe your philtrum , it looks like you have chad potential bro , 5.5/10 in this pic tho

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17110
Bullshit , they're not round , looks high pfl , you just need to learn subtle squinting technique
No. I don't like squiting like a stupid gay i see in the street.

It's so pathetic to do that honestly

Just maybe your philtrum , it looks like you have chad potential bro , 5.5/10 in this pic tho
If people are scared of you does it mean i am chadlite right now ?

what makes you mog
we have seen your chin and eyes and I would cap it at 4 psl so whats your best features
I got rated chad or mogger by all people who have seen my whole face this nigga is on some other level of copings smh

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I got rated chad or mogger by all people who have seen my whole face this nigga is on some other level of copings smh
To be honest, real life is the best way to know if you are chad or no

I think

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 13332 and Birdcell
No. I don't like squiting like a stupid gay i see in the street.

It's so pathetic to do that honestly
No , it isn't if you do it correctly , just learn how to move you lower eyelid instead of both (upper and lower) , this will make your eyes show less scleral

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17110
what makes you mog
I’ve compared my pics and I clearly mog, I even mog @Salludon in some pics. I would send side by side comparisons but I wouldn’t send to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Ahrimancel and StrangerDanger
Why are they scared of you ? I don't understand
It's the vibe + their behaviours + facial expressions bro while im trying to be kind and respectful.

This is usually the first moment they see me

• Woah
It's the vibe + their behaviours + facial expressions bro while im trying to be kind and respectful.

This is usually the first moment they see me
I believe that height + frame are most effective qualities to scare someone , behaviour and face comes after , IMHO

• Love it
I’ve compared my pics and I clearly mog, I even mog @Salludon in some pics. I would send side by side comparisons but I wouldn’t send to you
Everything between your chin and eyes must be perfect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14160, n0rthface and 3 others
I believe that height + frame are most effective qualities to scare someone , behaviour and face comes after , IMHO
What you say is true because :

I was in the bus one day and there was an old man who entered. This old man was very tall and ver large frame + fat.

Every teen girls changed places and went like 6 meters away LOL

• +1
Doesn’t look like this which means you have prey eyes
3C7F9E20 45CD 4614 81A0 18C69DB36C1C

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Bro where you live? Why is your camera horse shit? You dont have any mobile phone?

Bro where you live? Why is your camera horse shit? You dont have any mobile phone?
I leave in the earth ( not in america ) I like these kinds of cameras, because i can see the " auras " of people better

I leave in the earth ( not in america ) I like these kinds of cameras, because i can see the " auras " of people better
Take better pictures. Its almost impossible to rate you accurately. Your philtrum is your biggest failo. Its kills your harmony bit. Jaw and eyes area are goodl

Take better pictures. Its almost impossible to rate you accurately. Your philtrum is your biggest failo. Its kills your harmony bit. Jaw and eyes area are goodl
Thank you very much for your honest advice sir.

Indeed, Philtrum is considered as a failo by almost everyone. But i don't believe it, i beleve it gives more charm and charism ( short nose and slightly long philtrum) mine is 2cm. But i don't have charism lol

Look at many vilains in the movies, they have long phitrum and it gives them that sort of magical vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989