rate front and profile

Autistic HTN realizes he's on an incel forum after validation fishing

• JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
JFL at calling .org a "forum not for incels" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
how is it? a lot of the well known people here and I’d say at least 50% isn’t a KHHV. This forum isn’t specifically for incels u just happen to be one😂😂😂 also I’m genetically superior to u in IQ, Looks, height, strength and SMV so ur opinion doesn’t matter

Autistic HTN realizes he's on an incel forum after validation fishing
validation fishing where? I asked to be rated before that’s legit it😭

not tryna be rude bro but there’s no way in hell that happened without it being a joke I promise u I’m a nice user and tryna be honest with u u maybe Low MTN to some ppl but HTN no way. I’m also Mid HTN🤓 beat that. 😈 also 6’5 so not lifeburner really tbh
i’m also 6’5 and my FACE not Smv got rated 5,75 on another vids by 11 people under the thread

• +1
i’m also 6’5 and my FACE not Smv got rated 5,75 on another vids by 11 people under the thread
5.75 is mid MTN maybe I was harsh then. Front profile is defo Mid MTN but side Mid LTN that’s where I got my overall rate from, if ur 6’5 like me truly then ur SMV is HTN

how is it? a lot of the well known people here and I’d say at least 50% isn’t a KHHV. This forum isn’t specifically for incels u just happen to be one😂😂😂 also I’m genetically superior to u in IQ, Looks, height, strength and SMV so ur opinion doesn’t matter
That NT white MTN you see in your everyday life mogs you to oblivion. Cope by comparing to me as much as you can, but you have 4K posts on an incel forum, rotting your life away JFL.

Also you're not HTN facially, you're at best a MTN considering your philtrum of doom.

• JFL
5.75 is mid MTN maybe I was harsh then. Front profile is defo Mid MTN but side Mid LTN that’s where I got my overall rate from, if ur 6’5 like me truly then ur SMV is HTN
nah they said not mid mtn but low htn

• JFL
That NT white MTN you see in your everyday life mogs you to oblivion. Cope by comparing to me as much as you can, but you have 4K posts on an incel forum, rotting your life away JFL.

Also you're not HTN facially, you're at best a MTN considering your philtrum of doom.
JFL my Philtrum : Chin is Now 1:2.05 so it’s ideal I’m just young asf so my bones were growing. Also I DOUBT IT since I have fucked 3 girls all 3 being HTB+ and I have a great QOL I’m a pro boxer, athlete, have a huge friend circle etc

JFL my Philtrum : Chin is Now 1:2.05 so it’s ideal I’m just young asf so my bones were growing. Also I DOUBT IT since I have fucked 3 girls all 3 being HTB+ and I have a great QOL I’m a pro boxer, athlete, have a huge friend circle etc
You just proved my point.

• Hmm...
Bad orbitals, low set downgrown (not high on your face) cheekbones, bad coloring (yellow hair, pale, and brown eyes). Bad chin projection, unaestetic abnormal bone structure from the front, bad lip shape, bad nose shape from the front, sparse eyebrow. and generally don't look normal enough to chill and be nt
also i have light green/grey eyes, my pupils are really big on this photos for some reason
C93A7E58 0F73 4FBD AA21 586405334E57

Kinda look like that fag Barret dudes worship in here, JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 76917
bruh why having good browridge with good growth is considered bad? i don’t understand. why my chin is bad? it’s V shape from the side, prominent. ramus is bad yes agree, gonions are mid but not bad considering the measures
brow does not fit your face, and it just does not look good, it gives ugly vibes yk. jon erik hexum's brow is prominent but his bone just looks nicer. similar to cheekbones or jaw or chin, the shape >> the size