rate front and profile

you look like nett if he was sub i genuinely dont see potential for you bro its brutal
yeah I look exactly like this subhuman, good point. btw, which deformations i can really fix my lord? I guess i have everything deformed so badly so i can’t even hardmax

sorry man idk i dont wanna rate, but my brain told me you are not good looking. Id say it is the bone structure, coloring, and eye area idk though. I feel like my brain is just sending signals to my head that you are not good-looking. sorta does this for every person i see

sorry man idk i dont wanna rate, but my brain told me you are not good looking. Id say it is the bone structure, coloring, and eye area idk though. I feel like my brain is just sending signals to my head that you are not good-looking. sorta does this for every person i see
good point, don’t be sorry. everyone have a different type of beauty in their head and not every person finds me attractive. I asked a few girls from my school, they said i’m not their type either. so there’s nothing to be sorry about tbh

maybe bad photo choice cuz i got rated 5,75/10 almost by everyone on another’s. org is harsh and sometimes random. like here antony rates me low ltn-ltn but rated me mtn previously on better vids

good point, don’t be sorry. everyone have a different type of beauty in their head and not every person finds me attractive. I asked a few girls from my school, they said i’m not their type either. so there’s nothing to be sorry about tbh
Side profile matters more than this forum likes to say, mostly in an IRL setting where you're seen in motion. Imo you're severely limited by your ogre side profile.

Side profile matters more than this forum likes to say, mostly in an IRL setting where you're seen in motion. Imo you're severely limited by your ogre side profile.
Idk man some people (male gaze) say my profile mogs front (cuz this forum really likes masculine features) and girls say my profile is kinda mid. but looksmax wise it’s actually decent and you can’t find a lot of failos. my front and side just synergies very bad

fuck I don’t even understand now if this people are trolling that i’m ltn.. hmm… they’re acting like im absolutely deformed or smth but even my dysmorphomaniac brain can understand that it’s cope

Idk man some people (male gaze) say my profile mogs front (cuz this forum really likes masculine features) and girls say my profile is kinda mid. but looksmax wise it’s actually decent and you can’t find a lot of failos. my front and side just synergies very bad
Maybe it's just bad pictures but the side profile instantly caught my eye, looks Neanderthal almost.

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
Bad orbitals, low set downgrown (not high on your face) cheekbones, bad coloring (yellow hair, pale, and brown eyes). Bad chin projection, unaestetic abnormal bone structure from the front, bad lip shape, bad nose shape from the front, sparse eyebrow. and generally don't look normal enough to chill and be nt

fuck I don’t even understand now if this people are trolling that i’m ltn.. hmm… they’re acting like im absolutely deformed or smth but even my dysmorphomaniac brain can understand that it’s cope
the side looks deformed, specifically in the brow, cheekbones, maxilla, and chin. from the front, the gonions look bad and the ramus does not undercut the mouth from the front.

Bad orbitals, low set downgrown (not high on your face) cheekbones, bad coloring (yellow hair, pale, and brown eyes). Bad chin projection, unaestetic abnormal bone structure from the front, bad lip shape, bad nose shape from the front, sparse eyebrow. and generally don't look normal enough to chill and be nt
His coloring is the least of his problems IMO. I don't mind his front.

Maybe it's just bad pictures but the side profile instantly caught my eye, looks Neanderthal almost.
I guess it’s the least ogre pictures of my profile i could find. as i said in rage post - everyone here rates differently, some people overrate musculine guys, some people underrate cute guys. and in opposite directions. some people unironically find my profile chad-ish and others think it’s too ogre

His coloring is the least of his problems IMO. I don't mind his front.
having piss pale skin, piss yellow straw hair, and not even having a nice eye color is a women repellant coloring. trust me coloring is debatably the most important aspect of looks.

yeah I look exactly like this subhuman, good point. btw, which deformations i can really fix my lord? I guess i have everything deformed so badly so i can’t even hardmax
haha dont ask me for advice im greycel

debunk
i have perfect nose considering measurements (literally 9/10 nose, but average+ from the sid3)
i have recessed infra orbitals so agree
chin is half circle from the front, but have good growth from the side
i have full femine lips from the front but agree - bad shape from side

sparse eyebrows? i can dm you a mirror pick, they’re very contrasting with hair color (some people think i line them) and they’re not sparse at all irl. same with nose shape, its just some bad pics choice i guess. give me a sec, i can dm you my best ones

having piss pale skin, piss yellow straw hair, and not even having a nice eye color is a women repellant coloring. trust me coloring is debatably the most important aspect of looks.
Overrated tbh, it's all facial structure / phenotype. Too many slayers I know with supposed "bad coloring." Although, they don't have yellow hair like OP tbf.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 76917
the side looks deformed, specifically in the brow, cheekbones, maxilla, and chin. from the front, the gonions look bad and the ramus does not undercut the mouth from the front.
bruh why having good browridge with good growth is considered bad? i don’t understand. why my chin is bad? it’s V shape from the side, prominent. ramus is bad yes agree, gonions are mid but not bad considering the measures

this is my best vids, i’m too lazy to dm

Attachments

• IMG_7397.MOV
    7.5 MB
  • IMG_6182.MOV
    4 MB
this is my best vids, i’m too lazy to dm
my symmetry is really bad on the second one, but still got rated kinda high. first vid is recent but im bloated here

bruh why having good browridge with good growth is considered bad? i don’t understand. why my chin is bad? it’s V shape from the side, prominent. ramus is bad yes agree, gonions are mid but not bad considering the measures
There is too much growth, contributing to the ogre looking side profile probably.

• +1
There is too much growth, contributing to the ogre looking side profile probably.
but atleast i can look at 16 y.0 girl and appeal her with my cutecel front, and all milfs will look at my side and still think that im attractive

but atleast i can look at 16 y.0 girl and appeal her with my cutecel front, and all milfs will look at my side and still think that im attractive
It's too ogre for even milfs I'm afraid

• JFL
jfl brutal
To fix your coloring, you can dye your hair a darker color like brown or black.

Hop on Melanotan 2, maybe use contacts. Gym.

As for your side profile, I personally don't know surgeries that will help. Maybe a chin reduction surgery, but I may be giving bad advice, so I'd consult an actual plastic surgeon about that.

My final rating for you is uncanny low-MTN. Strong front but weak and contrasting side.

As for your side profile, I personally don't know surgeries that will help. Maybe a chin reduction surgery, but I may be giving bad advice, so I'd consult an actual plastic surgeon about that.

My final rating for you is uncanny low-MTN. Strong front but weak and contrasting side.
so my front is almost htn, but side is shit?

• +1
Reactions: zemult

k its honest, next time not going to post this shitty side jfl

I mean no disrespect. Ur objectively a Low-Mid LTN, zero appeal too. don’t shout at me🙁
"Low-Mid LTN" jfl at the state of this forum, just say Mid LTN or give a number atleast

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
I’m playing with u, ur probs High LTN/Low MTN ur bloated acne just fix ts mainly and you’ll probs make Mid-High MTN
still lifeburner, like i dont even have acne

• +1
one week on the forum and blud thinks he owns the place. Also wdym Normie and Also NON NT??😭
No wonder your normie ass is on this forum with these autistic non-NT jokes

still lifeburner, like i dont even have acne
oh u have red areas then. bro Mid MTN is average at least u have that some people here will never even make Mid LTN. If ur 6’2 and above ur also instantly a whole tier higher e.g High MTN rather than mid

oh u have red areas then. bro Mid MTN is average at least u have that some people here will never even make Mid LTN. If ur 6’2 and above ur also instantly a whole tier higher e.g High MTN rather than mid
i don’t understand how u rated me, im mid mtn-high mtn or high ltn-low mtn?

• +1
one week on the forum and blud thinks he owns the place. Also wdym Normie and Also NON NT??😭
This is my 3rd account jfl. Also you are MTN/HTN from what I remember.

• +1
This is my 3rd account jfl. Also you are MTN/HTN from what I remember.
yeah but HTN isn’t bad?😭 it’s top 5% no way I’m getting hater on for being a HTN😭

yeah but HTN isn’t bad?😭 it’s top 5% no way I’m getting hater on for being a HTN😭
i got rated low htn on latest thread so it’s lifeburner for u

• Hmm...
i got rated low htn on latest thread so it’s lifeburner for u
not tryna be rude bro but there’s no way in hell that happened without it being a joke I promise u I’m a nice user and tryna be honest with u u maybe Low MTN to some ppl but HTN no way. I’m also Mid HTN🤓 beat that. 😈 also 6’5 so not lifeburner really tbh