Do I have the potential to be David laid ? I’m 15 and 6’2

antony 726

antony 726

Zephir
59C83B30 7D11 4826 A0CF F7022F708ED0
00DA8682 9D13 426B A383 E23C1594B494
23A40CCE 9650 4C29 B3D8 62A77DF7C4B3

Soo many people told me that I kinda Look like David laid at 16 but with smaller chest

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Klasik01 and 31future69
Not him kinda like him

Problem is ur muscle placement is bad

For instance u have bad chest genetics and ur abbs look asymmetrical

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aesthetic beauty, mog_me and 2 others

Not to say ur body doesn’t look good but to be a guy like David laid u need top tier muscle placement genetics for that supreme aesthetic look

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and antony 726

True David abs are also asymmetrical to my chest yeah I have a little gap

Not to say ur body doesn’t look good but to be a guy like David laid u need top tier muscle placement genetics for that supreme aesthetic look
Yeah but I guess I have kinda wide shoulder

Thanks tho

You are great physique for your age, im same age as you and look skinny as fuck. I’d say the only bad genetics you got is the chest, besides that you can be like him in a year or two . 👍🏼

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 39692 and antony 726
no bhai frame to small and bad muscle insertions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
  • +1
Reactions: mog_me, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
Great physique for 15 but not next david. Laid has top 1% insertions and frame, yours is better than average but not that good

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, futuregigamogger and antony 726
he is just 15 man, and he already is way better than the average 15 yr old.
Thank men 🙏I already know I have a gap but it’s not the worst
Great physique for 15 but not next david. Laid has top 1% insertions and frame, yours is better than average but not that good
what about him at 16 in a year or soo?

this is him at 16
IMG 0851
i honestly think you can be bigger than him if you just eat well train well, your genetics are insane brother💪

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, JohnBaza, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
Your remind me of Jeff Seid instead of David Laid ngl. How long have you been training, do you bulk up
I’m like working out for 7 months now I gain around 30 lbs i eat 3k a day some time 3200

Damm he’s amazing but he was in gear
Obviously he was, he was lifting weights even people on gear for 10-15 years couldn’t lift. It just wasnt possible lol

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
I’m like working out for 7 months now I gain around 30 lbs i eat 3k a day some time 3200
Bro, you’re actually that lean with 30lbs + muscle mass after 7 months? That’s what call a genetic winner

• +1
Bro, you’re actually that lean with 30lbs + muscle mass after 7 months? That’s what call a genetic winner
Thanks I always thought I have bad genetic but it’s only my chest that is kinda ass

• +1
Reactions: Peter
Thanks mama u amazing no one really motivated me up like this lol
Nah you motivated me fr, I honestly believe if you keep consistency for 2-3 years you could be huge. Great genetics, good work brother💪 Have a good day

• +1
Idk the only flaw is chest really

• +1

Like I said, it isn't necessarily about the size gap, your insertions and genetics aren't gonna change over time.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and antony 726
how are you so vascular bro

@User28823

• +1
Keep trainjng, i had good genetics and didnt train, millions have good genes but havent lifted, david laid also got famous for face too

Keep trainjng, i had good genetics and didnt train, millions have good genes but havent lifted, david laid also got famous for face too
Yeah I only meant the body cuz he’s my idol yk

Yeah I only meant the body cuz he’s my idol yk
Trust me, i feel sad, cause many with shit genes probably train more than david laid, and many with better genetics train less, albeit nothing.

Trust me, i feel sad, cause many with shit genes probably train more than david laid, and many with better genetics train less, albeit nothing.
So u mean I have good genatic?

So u mean I have good genatic?
yes, for young people, with visible abs is enough as good genetics, my friend has same body but is 5'8, and also if you're trying to become influencer, start uploading now, young buff dudes are sellable. Begin your career not as david laid (Prettyboy mogger) But promote healty lifestyle, sell a dream for young dudes. you get me

• +1
yes, for young people, with visible abs is enough as good genetics, my friend has same body but is 5'8, and also if you're trying to become influencer, start uploading now, young buff dudes are sellable. Begin your career not as david laid (Prettyboy mogger) But promote healty lifestyle, sell a dream for young dudes. you get me
Super true

Not really all I want is some compliment lol

Super true
I dont mean healthy promotion, talk about depressed guys, and mock incels pretty much, even if you may know the truth you need to sell it, sell a dream, say you fuck a lot

• +1
no, insertions and bone structure is not up to par

I dont mean healthy promotion, talk about depressed guys, and mock incels pretty much, even if you may know the truth you need to sell it, sell a dream, say you fuck a lot
I prop start posting in 8 or 9 more ’months soo I can say 1/5 year transformation

no, insertions and bone structure is not up to par
whats going on with his skin dat shit looks dry asf i cant tell if its the lighting

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Wdym bone structure like my shoulder are not wide enough?
chest insertion is wonky in the middle
iliac crests too wide
obliques are too thick
wonky ab insertions (david has asymmetry too but urs are more wonky)
biacromial width isnt wide enough
not tall enough
smaller bone density in general