Do I have the potential to be David laid ? I’m 15 and 6’2

chest insertion is wonky in the middle
iliac crests too wide
obliques are too thick
wonky ab insertions (david has asymmetry too but urs are more wonky)
biacromial width isnt wide enough
not tall enough
smaller bone density in general
Thanks but I hip and waist is 30 inch and david is 31 we both same height

iliac crests too wide
obliques are too thick
not tall enough
I said David cuz he’s my idol ofc I’m not gonna be him but I will still look good

iliac crests too wide
obliques are too thick
not tall enough
„not tall enough“ david laid is 6‘2 himself.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Lol ur short and ethnic, will never compare
yeah idk where the resemblance is at all lmao, 6'2 seems larp as well he doesnt look 6'2, insertions are bad but muscle development for his age is good. Frame is alright.

David has better insertions , better frame, better ethnicity and skin complexion

0 resemblance not even same race?

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and Clavicular
also what waist size are you, if ur waist is actually same size as davids your shoulders must be narrow because they do not look 30 inches

yeah idk where the resemblance is at all lmao, 6'2 seems larp as well he doesnt look 6'2, insertions are bad but muscle development for his age is good. Frame is alright.

David has better insertions , better frame, better ethnicity and skin complexion

Yea i see no similarities, its just retards looking for motivation that will never be a reality. Such cope

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Yeah I’m from Middle East lol

also what waist size are you, if ur waist is actually same size as davids your shoulders must be narrow because they do not look 30 inches
Yeah my shoulder ratio is 1.65 and yeah it’s 30 inches

Yeah I’m from Middle East lol
you should try to look like zyzz instead and go to him for inspiration not david laid, get inspiration for your looks from people from same ethnicity, ur not just gonna become slavic pheno by praying. Its like me getting inspiration from some black guy instead of a nordic guy

I said David laid cuz he’s my idol he had way water genetic ofc

no one will ever be david laid, he was the right person, right look at the right time

his content and look perfectly aligned for what was about to blow up during that youtube era when it wasnt over saturated, also bro was always model tier looks so unless ur already a good looking guy without ur physique included no you will never be like david

sorry for bursting bubble, but don't give up still have potential

• +1
you should try to look like zyzz instead and go to him for inspiration not david laid, get inspiration for your looks from people from same ethnicity, ur not just gonna become slavic pheno by praying. Its like me getting inspiration from some black guy instead of a nordic guy
True I said David cuz he’s my idol I just wanted to know is I had good physics

no one will ever be david laid, he was the right person, right look at the right time

his content and look perfectly aligned for what was about to blow up during that youtube era when it wasnt over saturated, also bro was always model tier looks so unless ur already a good looking guy without ur physique included no you will never be like david

sorry for bursting bubble, but don't give up still have potential
Nahh u good thanks mate

True I said David cuz he’s my idol I just wanted to know is I had good physics
ur physique is good, you have good muscle building genetics, i made similar amount of gains/ size at your age too so your future is looking bright. already bigger than 99% of the guys here so keep going

• +1
ur physique is good, you have good muscle building genetics, i made similar amount of gains/ size at your age too so your future is looking bright. already bigger than 99% of the guys here so keep going
Thanks men

No. Big waist narrow shoulders and bad muscle insertions

iliac crests too wide
obliques are too thick
not tall enough
Can you rate physique in pms

Shit chest genes ngl everything good tho

• +1
34FED25D 4CD2 4C83 97A9 D1DBA370715B

Only thing I can do

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you have potential to look really good but not like david laid

people don’t understand the shoulders it takes to look like him

the reason his chest looks so big is literally because his ridiculous frame stretches it out

don’t compare yourself to GOATs, compare yourself to yourself
Yep true I said David cuz he’s my idol