Do I have TikTok pretty boy potential?

you have gay mouth ngl

Oh wait bro you need bimax wtf. Youre deformed
looksmax.org active user try not to gaslight people into getting bimax or lefort 3 challenge (impossible)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GorLee, Deleted member 22623 and MoggerChad
looksmax.org active user try not to gaslight people into getting bimax or lefort 3 challenge (impossible)
Post your side profile. Youre chimp maxxed nigga.

lowkey gymmaxing would ascend you so hard.dont roid

no I know what u mean, but yours is extra gay
Firefox d1wrKopILa
Firefox dwJStokPc9

his, mine, same but his is bigger on photo cuz zoom or something

lowkey gymmaxing would ascend you so hard.dont roid
yeah i wanted to ask what would happen if i roided, i accidentally got methandienone (dianabol) and don't know what to do with it

yeah i wanted to ask what would happen if i roided, i accidentally got methandienone (dianabol) and don't know what to do with it
dont roid

norwood reaper would happen

would also start growing titties

Bro I know, but im saying the way ur lips are and probably cause of ur philtrum its making you radiate gay
nah, i feel like ur opinion based on social status with me and vinnie

norwood reaper would happen

would also start growing titties
didn't happen to any guy i know that did 1 cycle of it. but yeah i don't want to even risk it

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deprived
monkey philtrum

OP yeah ur philtrum is off but it’s far from over, the fact that all ur other features put u into the medium ugly category imo, you’d prob do great on tiktok

Bad philtrum and narrow lower third failo but you do have that TikTok boy pheno. You’ll probably be able to slay

you just need lip lift i would definitely get it if i were you. other than that you're good which is lucky to just need one surgery

yeah i notice that a lot, smh is it the lens distortion or something?
yes it’s lens distortion 1000%. keep your camera at least 5 feet from your face

• +1
Reactions: catmeowed
you just need lip lift i would definitely get it if i were you. other than that you're good which is lucky to just need one surgery
until what age should i wait?

how long is ur philtrum?

he looks absolutely fucking fine and legit a prettyboy, why r yall suggesting him surgeries? do u want him to become another james?

• +1
i dont fucking know but yeah probably and no im not a surgery freak ask @curlyheadjames

dont do surgeries without solid mental health if you dont wanna end up like him
he did. his eye area changed, lips ballooned up, cheekbones got insane. No normal puberty will make you look so uncanny
View attachment 1987016

this is what you'll look like if you start surgerymaxx at your age
never thought i'd live to see the day where users on a "looksmax" forum would deny surgery and give this young kid such shitty advice yall should never ever speak again for your own good yall ruined PSL this forum used to be good until it got overrun by greycel newfag tiktok filthigrants like you all

stop the fucking cope i literally go on tiktok and do my little lip bite shit and act autistic as fuck but i still pull more bitches than all of y'all and i'm sure you can guess why maybe because i successfully lookmsaxxed you niggas just seethin for me bc you can't handle these bones yeah get fucking mogged by me

OP go get a lip lift ASAP to fix your chin to philtrum ratio and leave bro try to get your posts deleted by admins and pay them if you can this forum is not worth it i jestermaxxed made rate threads for way too long on this website and im finally getting off myself it does not end well for you this shit stays up forever all just to be made fun of by some faceless faggot on the internet to be honest 99.9999% of these users are unmemorable normies and i have already forgotten you all i mog you all

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 22623, StOverBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
how long is ur philtrum?

1.65 WAYYYY OUTSIDE OF THE IDEAL RANGE OF 2-2.5 bro you have mogger vertical height and horizontal chin length
unfortunately your philtrum completely ruins your face and i don't know you'll be able to suprass 5 PSL without a lip lift bro
im here to help you bro everyone like @LastTemp are trolling you they wanna fuck you up and bluepill you
you made this thread for a reason you're here to looksmax bro now go do

• +1
@ChadFucksYourOneitis philtrum brothers

View attachment 1987649
1.65 WAYYYY OUTSIDE OF THE IDEAL RANGE OF 2-2.5 bro you have mogger vertical height and horizontal chin length
unfortunately your philtrum completely ruins your face and i don't know you'll be able to suprass 5 PSL without a lip lift bro
im here to help you bro everyone like @LastTemp are trolling you they wanna fuck you up and bluepill you
you made this thread for a reason you're here to looksmax bro now go do
gold post, yeah i get that many people here try to bluepill and shit i am aware of that and don’t let it go trough my head. When do you think i should get a lip lift?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
gold post, yeah i get that many people here try to bluepill and shit i am aware of that and don’t let it go trough my head. When do you think i should get a lip lift?
Bro don't get it sooner than 18-20

You want puberty to be done before surgeries

i am 16 yo, 187 cm.

was bored so recorded 2 videos for fun both are around 1k views already and i posted them few hours ago

I’ve never seen someone with such an asymmetrical chin. You’ll prolly get 5-10K likes I think

Don't listen to this curry
How come no one is commenting on his dog maxxed lower maxilla lmao. Ontop of that the philtrum area is abnormally large. Even with a lip lift he would be dog maxxed like a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
He looks good AF, it takes a millisecond to tell, lol at focussing on a couple of flaws he has

• +1
Reactions: catmeowed and MoggerChad
Neckcel

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad