Do I have TikTok pretty boy potential?

Yes. What the hell are these replies? Guys, this is ticktock, not America's Next Top Model.
He's gl, that's all you need, really. The philtrum is large, but so is his chin. And that face is not finished developing. It will mature and become manly over the coming years.
I didn't like this thread, it seemed kinda like a humble brag. If I looked like that, I would just enjoy the ride. (This is without mentioning the 6'3...)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and catmeowed
Yes. What the hell are these replies? Guys, this is ticktock, not America's Next Top Model.
He's gl, that's all you need, really. The philtrum is large, but so is his chin. And that face is not finished developing. It will mature and become manly over the coming years.
I didn't like this thread, it seemed kinda like a humble brag. If I looked like that, I would just enjoy the ride. (This is without mentioning the 6'3...)
i am not tying to brag, i am not satisfied with my looks and don’t even have a ride. Just waiting for my time to come when i get older and develop my features

View attachment 1987649
1.65 WAYYYY OUTSIDE OF THE IDEAL RANGE OF 2-2.5 bro you have mogger vertical height and horizontal chin length
unfortunately your philtrum completely ruins your face and i don't know you'll be able to suprass 5 PSL without a lip lift bro
im here to help you bro everyone like @LastTemp are trolling you they wanna fuck you up and bluepill you
you made this thread for a reason you're here to looksmax bro now go do
i never said his philtrum was ideal, it looks like fucking ass. but look what happened to u, one surgery after another, its a trend when youngcels have surgeries.

@catmeowed a lip lift would do you good, but dont end up like shit head james

he looks absolutely fucking fine and legit a prettyboy, why r yall suggesting him surgeries? do u want him to become another james?
EXACTLY BRO

you’re gaslighting me into getting me most absurd surgeries ever just because i am not geometrically perfect :lul:
honestly your still above 5psl, but if you REALLY wanna you should get a lip lift AND ONLY a lip lift, stick with softmaxxing for the rest.

i am 16 yo, 187 cm.

was bored so recorded 2 videos for fun both are around 1k views already and i posted them few hours ago

Definitely have the pheno and u look good but ngl that philtrum is giant and your chin looks kinda uncanny and asymmetrical aswell. Had a slightly asymmetrical chin aswell, bonesmashing unironically fixed it. Main issued are massive philtrum which u probably need a lip lift for.

gold post, yeah i get that many people here try to bluepill and shit i am aware of that and don’t let it go trough my head. When do you think i should get a lip lift?
asap

• +1
Reactions: catmeowed
i never said his philtrum was ideal, it looks like fucking ass. but look what happened to u, one surgery after another, its a trend when youngcels have surgeries.

@catmeowed a lip lift would do you good, but dont end up like shit head james
i havent done one surgery u faggot

Theres no way thats him. Why does the imgur post have 7k views?

Larp thread

• +1
The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

Thanks in advance, and have a great day!

Definitely have the pheno and u look good but ngl that philtrum is giant and your chin looks kinda uncanny and asymmetrical aswell. Had a slightly asymmetrical chin aswell, bonesmashing unironically fixed it. Main issued are massive philtrum which u probably need a lip lift for.
tell me more about it bro, do you just bonesmash one side? and is this bait because there’s like too much people saying bonesmashing only smashes your brain away

tell me more about it bro, do you just bonesmash one side? and is this bait because there’s like too much people saying bonesmashing only smashes your brain away
Yeah my left side was weaker so i smashed the left side like 5 mins a day now its completely flat. I dont use a hammer though i use the end of my hairbrush. Bonesmashing isnt cope it works but it takes time and dedication plus it kinda hurts.

For brain damage idt its an issue unless u smash too hard with a hammer, for chin its safe af imo

Yeah my left side was weaker so i smashed the left side like 5 mins a day now its completely flat. I dont use a hammer though i use the end of my hairbrush. Bonesmashing isnt cope it works but it takes time and dedication plus it kinda hurts.

For brain damage idt its an issue unless u smash too hard with a hammer, for chin its safe af imo
interesting, so so i bone mash my right side or left?

interesting, so so i bone mash my right side or left?
Screenshot 20221210 183532 Gallery
this side.How old are u though? If ur still in puberty ur bones may still be developing naturally.

Also what did u do to get the fluffy hair?

Yes, especially if you get some chains and other prettyboy props as well, can guarantee you will have thousands of foids simping for u

i think you have long and downward grown maxilla but idk, ur good enough already with that face and height

View attachment 1989491 this side.How old are u though? If ur still in puberty ur bones may still be developing naturally.

Also what did u do to get the fluffy hair?
i see, i am 16. Don’t wash your hair with anything and use sea salt spray after shower on semi wet hair. Also wash only with cold water, it’s basically nopoo method and sea salt spray

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
Yes, especially if you get some chains and other prettyboy props as well, can guarantee you will have thousands of foids simping for u
okay, i’m going to record a thirst trap sometime soon
i think you have long and downward grown maxilla but idk, ur good enough already with that face and height
yeah it is what it is, i guess my height is carrying me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
i feel like you could totally get away with the long philtrum if you grow a beard.

kinda genius tbh

• +1
i feel like you could totally get away with the long philtrum if you grow a beard.

kinda genius tbh
i recently measured my dads philtrum and he has the same length but he has a beard so it’s not noticeable

never thought i'd live to see the day where users on a "looksmax" forum would deny surgery and give this young kid such shitty advice yall should never ever speak again for your own good yall ruined PSL this forum used to be good until it got overrun by greycel newfag tiktok filthigrants like you all
View attachment 1987642
View attachment 1987641
View attachment 1987643
View attachment 1987644
View attachment 1987640
View attachment 1987638
stop the fucking cope i literally go on tiktok and do my little lip bite shit and act autistic as fuck but i still pull more bitches than all of y'all and i'm sure you can guess why maybe because i successfully lookmsaxxed you niggas just seethin for me bc you can't handle these bones yeah get fucking mogged by me

OP go get a lip lift ASAP to fix your chin to philtrum ratio and leave bro try to get your posts deleted by admins and pay them if you can this forum is not worth it i jestermaxxed made rate threads for way too long on this website and im finally getting off myself it does not end well for you this shit stays up forever all just to be made fun of by some faceless faggot on the internet to be honest 99.9999% of these users are unmemorable normies and i have already forgotten you all i mog you all
😔