do i have warrior skull or mix with wimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
excuse me for this pic, its the only decent skull pic i have that is taken with a good camera from far away.

do i have a full warrior skull or mix with wimp? i feel like the back of my head sticks out too much. also posture is bad cuz i had to lean down. and no i dont have the glasses anymore this was before i looksmaxxed and got contacts now

Attachments

• 20190817_134400.jpg
    20190817_134400.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 866
Pretty much occipital could be flatter though.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
get of this forum loser

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krezo, buflek and Deleted member 1464
can u correct this with posture/chin tucking and neck training or do i need to hair fraud

How you gonna fix your occipital with posture/chin tucking,maybe sleep on your back it may help idk.

Edit: you look fine btw mog most users her just from having a gf

A full warrior skull is not a big deal just as long as its closer to a warrior skull than a wimps

• +1
You should get off this forum.
Since you got gf and white and decent looking nothing is helping you but wasting your time.

If this isnt bragging I dont know what

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod, middayshowers, UglyMan and 3 others
You should get off this forum.
Since you got gf and white and decent looking nothing is helping you but wasting your time.
na i want to looksmax cuz i love attention from foids, jealous guys pulling away their girlfriend etc. i dont care about getting girlfriends from this tbh
i also like this forum cuz u can behave like a retard and not get banned easily unlike on other forums

Its an incel based forum bro and you are posting a pic of you kissing your GF? You could have taken any other picture.

Its an incel based forum bro and you are posting a pic of you kissing your GF? You could have taken any other picture.
like i mentioned in op, this is the only pic i got from a good camera in outdoor lighting from far away. also this isnt an incel forum didnt u make a thread about u fucking some random foid a few weeks ago

like i mentioned in op, this is the only pic i got from a good camera in outdoor lighting from far away. also this isnt an incel forum didnt u make a thread about u fucking some random foid a few weeks ago

Yes it is an incel based forum, but you could have just taken a new picture?

na i want to looksmax cuz i love attention from foids, jealous guys pulling away their girlfriend etc. i dont care about getting girlfriends from this tbh
Your skull looks good.

• +1
Only us pathetic worthless losers who can't get laid are allowed here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Yes it is an incel based forum, but you could have just taken a new picture?
i lent this camera from a mate and this pic easily 1 year old. also i wont randomly ask someone to make a profile pic for me lol.
pretty sure u fucked multiple girls already, no? u keep making threads about approaching and dating foids

i lent this camera from a mate and this pic easily 1 year old. also i wont randomly ask someone to make a profile pic for me lol.

pretty sure u fucked multiple girls already, no? u keep making threads about approaching and dating foids

You could take one yourself?

The whole time I thought you were Turkish lol.
Your bone structure is not wimp like but your skull size seems small, at least in comparison to the girl.

• +1
bit wimpy

• +1
You could take one yourself?
so u making a thread saying u finally fucked a girl on an "incel" forum is not bragging but posting a pic with my gf is bragging?
The whole time I thought you were Turkish lol.
Your bone structure is not wimp like but your skull size seems small, at least in comparison to the girl.
my skull is pretty average not big not small but its bigger than hers on other photos

so u making a thread saying u finally fucked a girl on an "incel" forum is not bragging but posting a pic with my gf is bragging?

You have a nice gf.. but i bet you still sneakily check what you can get on Tinder.

I had a vert beautiful gf for 2 years and i was still sat on the toilet in the locked bathroom checking out tinder sometimes.

It's in our nature as men to always want something else

You have a nice gf.. but i bet you still sneakily check what you can get on Tinder.

I had a vert beautiful gf for 2 years and i was still sat on the toilet in the locked bathroom checking out tinder sometimes.

It's in our nature as men to always want something else
not tindee but whenever i go out i seek validation and look at every girl that passes me with the hope of her looking. i know its beta as fuck but thats just me

my skull is pretty average not big not small but its bigger than hers on other photos

Whatever dude i’m not mad or anything I’m just saying

• +1
Bragging

• +1
How tall r U, U look good. Warriorish skull but yeah a tad small

• +1
And ugly people wanting to looksmax.
Actually most of the knowledge on this site was meant for below average people with big flaws that only surgery can fix.
But you see all these chadlites complaining about their looks jfl
That's why users that ascend eventually leave there's no point sticking around. The site is overrun by trolls and chadlites.

im only 5'9.5 or closer to 5'10 idk
That’s fine with your face.

I’m 5’8 and have had some success lol, don’t stress ur fine honestly

• +1
And ugly people wanting to looksmax.
Actually most of the knowledge on this site was meant for below average people with big flaws that only surgery can fix.
But you see all these chadlites complaining about their looks jfl
That's why users that ascend eventually leave there's no point sticking around. The site is overrun by trolls and chadlites.
idk bro i was rated 5.5 with potential for 6-6.5 on here so i took the advices the people gave me and it boosted my ioi/approach count much more. i was never below average but it still made me much better looking the tips on here. now im only here for surgery tips, i might get a rhino soon

idk bro i was rated 5.5 with potential for 6-6.5 on here so i took the advices the people gave me and it boosted my ioi/approach count much more. i was never below average but it still made me much better looking the tips on here. now im only here for surgery tips, i might get a rhino soon
Don’t listen to PSL rating scale lol

• +1
Reactions: buflek and mr contemptuous
Yeah man, stick around until you get all the surgeries you need then bounce.
I thought this forum was better than Lookism but i was wrong.
So many low iq and cocky morons in here.

• +1
warrior Brah! train your neck

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.