Do I have what it takes to be successful in modelling?

Deleted member 4014

Deleted member 4014

Iron
Need some honest opinions from people other than close friends and family of some of the portfolio shots I just got done to potentially sign to high-end modelling agencies, honest opinions only

Attachments

• 5FEF5588-F94A-44F1-93E8-F04024F192C3.jpeg
    5FEF5588-F94A-44F1-93E8-F04024F192C3.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 303
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 315
I personally think their is potential..but nose seems large

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspieSavage
I personally think their is potential..but nose seems large
Yeah, i agree. When i get enough money from doing commercial stuff then i'll get rhino

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspieSavage
Need some honest opinions from people other than close friends and family of some of the portfolio shots I just got done to potentially sign to high-end modelling agencies, honest opinions only

your hands are very small. also how tall are you most female models are 5'10 and they wear heels most of the time so I hope your height is decent enough to not look like a child standing next to them

Model, yes, ive seen far worse

Successful like making a living, no way

You look a bit femenine

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet, antiantifa, Arcturus and 1 other person
Hahahahahaha now i feel like making some pro pics of myself when i cut my hair. Curious tbh

your hands are very small. also how tall are you most female models are 5'10 and they wear heels most of the time so I hope your height is decent enough to not look like a child standing next to them
I'm 183cm which I think is 6ft exactly

Model, yes, ive seen far worse

Successful like making a living, no way

You look a bit femenine
It's strange, I didn't know back then but a lot of the poses and stuff they were asking me to do were kinda weird in a feminine way and the makeup is definitely too much hahaha. I've grown out a stubble now and have taken advice on chewing daily as well as supplementing for maximum testosterone gains. This was August last year now I look like this:

And yeah nose is huge failo lmao

Attachments

• 143174304_691853284786419_3553216108292970203_n (1).jpg
    143174304_691853284786419_3553216108292970203_n (1).jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 274
Hahahahahaha now i feel like making some pro pics of myself when i cut my hair. Curious tbh
It cost me 4k AUD to get 15 high quality photos to submit to agencies hahaha
its a requirement by most agencies to have a portfolio taken in a studio setting so if you don't want to become a model but just curious to get a high quality photoshoot done then its best to just pay a photographer upfront instead of going through a studio that does hair,makeup etc

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and RODEBLUR
you would improve a lot with rhino

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Nisse and Deleted member 4014
It's strange, I didn't know back then but a lot of the poses and stuff they were asking me to do were kinda weird in a feminine way and the makeup is definitely too much hahaha. I've grown out a stubble now and have taken advice on chewing daily as well as supplementing for maximum testosterone gains. This was August last year now I look like this:

nose only really looks bad in pics like that depending on how the pic is taken sometimes it doesn't look bad like the 1st pic your nose looks fine imo maybe there making you do feminine stuff because you give off feminine prettyboy vibes idk

Ask higgatoth modeling agency

Medium length hair would fit you better

It cost me 4k AUD to get 15 high quality photos to submit to agencies hahaha
its a requirement by most agencies to have a portfolio taken in a studio setting so if you don't want to become a model but just curious to get a high quality photoshoot done then its best to just pay a photographer upfront instead of going through a studio that does hair,makeup etc
They did your hair and makeup? Damn.

Anyways, interesting. What i know of modeling agencies is that they ask you pictures in maybe a white t-shirt from a normal camera with no filters, neutral stance front and side view. but damn this shit works too

Dude, you not even close. By far. And no decent agency asks for professional pics. Polaroids is all they want/need for realistic judgement and if you qualify (which you certainly don’t) they pay to get professional photos->sedcard. And with that you do your first castings

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Kcboy and RODEBLUR
They did your hair and makeup? Damn.

Anyways, interesting. What i know of modeling agencies is that they ask you pictures in maybe a white t-shirt from a normal camera with no filters, neutral stance front and side view. but damn this shit works too
Yeah, those are called digis or digitals where its just natural lighting, no filter or bullshitting basically. Those natural photos are the ones you submit to the agencies but then most want to see your "talent" (modelling requires fuck all talent imo) which are the professional ones

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Dude, you not even close. By far. And no decent agency asks for professional pics. Polaroids is all they want/need for realistic judgement and if you qualify (which you certainly don’t) they pay to get professional photos->sedcard
indeed, this is what i meant, what i know of agencies is that they ask polaroids

Rhinoplasty, maybe you can

Dude, you not even close. By far. And no decent agency asks for professional pics. Polaroids is all they want/need for realistic judgement and if you qualify (which you certainly don’t) they pay to get professional photos->sedcard. And with that you do your first castings
I respect ur opinion
I'm curious as to what makes you think I have no chance?

I respect ur opinion
I'm curious as to what makes you think I have no chance?
Nose too big/wide, upper lip too thin. Body (second pic) very average, profile suffers from big nose/thin upper lip combination (second pic). Not gl enough to be a commercial model and not unique enough to be high fashion / editorial model. But just try it out and apply to agency, but take a good one (no cost for you, just polaroids,..). Overall people shouldn’t confuse the benefits of being gl with being a model. That’s just a lowly paid job, where you are at the bottom of the totem pole in the marketing value chain/industry. Being gl and working as doctor, lawyer,... is a million times better. Trust me

Nose too big/wide, upper lip too thin. Body (second pic) very average, profile suffers from big nose/thin upper lip combination (second pic). Not gl enough to be a commercial model and not unique enough to be high fashion / editorial model. But just try it out and apply to agency, but take a good one (no cost for you, just polaroids,..). Overall people shouldn’t confuse the benefits of being gl with being a model. That’s just a lowly paid job, where you are at the bottom of the totem pole in the marketing value chain/industry. Being gl and working as doctor, lawyer,... is a million times better. Trust me
Thanks for the input. I’m still going to give it a go since I’ve invested a bit into it and it seems like a fun job, even if it doesn’t go anywhere. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on what it takes to become a real male model? I gotta ask do you have some experience in the industry? Would be cool to know

Best of luck, nothing to loose! 90% of the time it’s going to be castings where you don’t get the job and of the jobs you get it’s 90% waiting time. But it helps to develop as person, you’ll become quite secure being in a larger public and with others in general. Financially don’t expect too much. Many friends of mine did it. Personally got offered a contract to be represented by a good agency (prob. the booker only wanted to hook up with me, LOL, personally don’t think I have looks it really takes) but decided not to go ahead, due to the facts above.
Thanks for the input. I’m still going to give it a go since I’ve invested a bit into it and it seems like a fun job, even if it doesn’t go anywhere. You seem to be quite knowledgeable on what it takes to become a real male model? I gotta ask do you have some experience in the industry? Would be cool to know

If you had shorter hair I think you could definitely do catalogue. I don't think high fashion is right for you.

the nose needs done brother

Haha asking a bunch of incels instead of facing reality and going to a modeling agency

Haha asking a bunch of incels instead of facing reality and going to a modeling agency
Yeah I am beginning to understand the crazy standards these guys here have hahaha, ive recently seen models with even bigger noses and thinner lips than me so its time to take action and just fucken do it

If you had shorter hair I think you could definitely do catalogue. I don't think high fashion is right for you.
Yeah i'll probably go back to having leo dicap length hair

Yeah I am beginning to understand the crazy standards these guys here have hahaha, ive recently seen models with even bigger noses and thinner lips than me so its time to take action and just fucken do it
Just face reality and stop lingering on incel forums you cuck. The agency will give you reality