• +1
Reactions: colton myers
This nigga back from the grave :lul:

5’6 + indian = give up

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Willmogulater, zyzzbrah1234 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the style is good, i would cut off a lil on the top and front, it has too much volume on top, but keep the haircut
This guy knows what he's talking about. Just take a little off the top, but keep that overall cut. It looks good but just too much volume up top at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Acridax
height?

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
rope soon buddy boyo nothing can save you
not really, Josh hutcherson is 5,5 and got girls thirsting over him, if this guy gets rich he will slay

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
not really, Josh hutcherson is 5,5 and got girls thirsting over him, if this guy gets rich he will slay
keep coping more inkwell

keep coping more inkwell
If you have nothing else to say on the internet than just spread negativity, shitting on other cels on .org, gtfo nigger.

It doesn't bhai
Get back to the long one

If you have nothing else to say on the internet than just spread negativity, shitting on other cels on .org, gtfo nigger.
cope more hard 14yr old uncle john

• WTF
Reactions: Acridax
Do you look good filtering and facea pping your photos in order to cope with your mediocre face at a midget 5ft5?

No yiy look pathetic. You deserve a slap from a taller guy so when you come down to London from sandal flapping nation hit me up in dms. Fucking wanker.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, colton myers and zyzzbrah1234
Do you look good filtering and facea pping your photos in order to cope with your mediocre face at a midget 5ft5?

No yiy look pathetic. You deserve a slap from a taller guy so when you come down to London from sandal flapping nation hit me up in dms. Fucking wanker.
Bro took it seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Bro took it seriously

You really truly are a dumb fuck. You aren't 'neurotypical' so stop talking like an npc. 'Bro took it seriously' :ROFLMAO:

The OP has a track record of tryna portray himself as a Chad with edited photography. Fuck off back to TikTok. Prick

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and zyzzbrah1234
You really truly are a dumb fuck. You aren't 'neurotypical' so stop talking like an npc. 'Bro took it seriously' :ROFLMAO:

The OP has a track record of tryna portray himself as a Chad with edited photography. Fuck off back to TikTok. Prick
Never seen this currycel, dont expect me know everyone

why u stupid ass curry still worrying about ur hair when u already slaying in india

Do u need water fucker 😂😂

Looks like a Dalit

Bro use a different haircut, your face is chad tier in India