Do I look like a twink

@forevergymcelling read my post above. Girls literally don't even think I lift when in normal clothes

muh unrealistic body standards females have
You physique mog me to hell tbh I’m only 165 at same height right now

What size shirts do you wear?

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
why are people dogging on planet fitness? what’s wrong with it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
Good pump and lightning but based on your robust facial features even in high school (fwhr, square hair line etc) one should know that you are genetically not on the slim side lad
Looks athletic and strong, let's not forget that your body's only function is to halo your face and I state this as someone who does bodybuilding for over one decade

Never called you a twink but I did call you a manlet which is true

definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle

I dont get any IOIs at the gym EVER

no one here is getting IOIs its always funny when autists think they are
Have you ever tested your t levels?

no, but definitely should
You got lucky bruh. I got an extremely high sex drive and think of fuckin bitches 24/7 but shitty muscle building genetics. Clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Amnesia and wristcel
well the most common thing I get asked is if I am Italian or sometimes ppl ask if I am Russian

But the 23andme test I did was 100% european

50% German
40% English
8% Polish
2% Swedish
8% polish genes
Over, you will be bald by 40-45

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17872
No you don't

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Amnesia
@forevergymcelling read my post above. Girls literally don't even think I lift when in normal clothes

muh unrealistic body standards females have
yeah was pumped, in the middle of a shoulder workout. But no I am not even that big tbh. Lighting can make u look so much bigger

Girls literally ask me if I even workout on TInder dates and shit, in a normal shirt I don't look big

my ex gf told me I should get bigger and take roids cause the guys she looked at on IG were bigger
Brutal Suicidefuel

What's your Bideltoid and Biacromial?

You look like you are taking roids tbh

i live up to that meme where GUYS all compliment me and my body and girls have never ever said a single good thing about it

only time women EVER compliment my body is when I am cut enough to have visible abs, never once been complimented on my shoulders or arms or anything (from women)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, bwrauycnee, n0rthface and 8 others
i live up to that meme where GUYS all compliment me and my body and girls have never ever said a single good thing about it

only time women EVER compliment my body is when I am cut enough to have visible abs, never once been complimented on my shoulders or arms or anything (from women)
still you probably get compliments about your face

No, looks good. But thise shoe lifts are getting out of control nigga:ogre: looks like u wearing high heels

That sucks. I got complimented for wide shoulders by a girl when I was like 165lbs @5'10", wasn't even training much. Maybe your face is too good so they notice the face before muscles :lul:

Also lose the lifting gloves…be a man Amnesia, tf u need smooth hands for? To give your bf nice handjobs:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Mouthbreath and Amnesia
No workout for that noodle fatty's stocky build at the back

Also lose the lifting gloves…be a man Amnesia, tf u need smooth hands for? To give your bf nice handjobs:ogre:
yeah girls always tell me i have soft hands, and they say it in a way that its not a compliment

but i have soft hands and always make sure to manicure my fingernails in order to finger girls and make them squirt. Dont want sharp nails or rough hands to take away the pleasure

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, zharupodrugu, onnysk and 3 others
yeah girls always tell me i have soft hands, and they say it in a way that its not a compliment

but i have soft hands and always make sure to manicure my fingernails in order to finger girls and make them squirt. Dont want sharp nails or rough hands to take away the pleasure
Calluses from heavy compounds are acc a halo tbh, literally all girls I’ve been with said they’re into it. But yeh keep your nails in check tho

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Lol mirin your balls of steel to fraud your height 4 inches.

Ive been doing 2 inches and I still feel awkward taking off shoes at the end of the date before sex in case they notice.

Im shocked the girls cannot tell when you take shoes off tbh - maybe they can but jsut dont say anything cos you have chad looks so theyre willing to overlook/forgive in in this circumstance

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
yeah was pumped, in the middle of a shoulder workout. But no I am not even that big tbh. Lighting can make u look so much bigger

Girls literally ask me if I even workout on TInder dates and shit, in a normal shirt I don't look big

my ex gf told me I should get bigger and take roids cause the guys she looked at on IG were bigger
Your shoulders look crazy in the video. Legit top tier muscle building genetics. Also your frame looks very wide for someone who’s 5’9

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and currylightskin
As users here have called me

View attachment 1720526
no dude I am serious, forever natty, I just do typical bro exercises like cables and dumbell curls and shit. I havent made progress for 12 years since I was 20 years old. Hit my natty limit and have been this size after 1.5 years of lifting

I am 5'9'' and 185 in the OP video
I'm shocked people ask whether you lift or not when you should technically be bulkier than I am. I'm 188lbs and 5'11 and nobody has ever assumed I don't lift. In fact, I rarely see people who body mog me at the gym or IRL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, justadude and 2 others
Twink is just a word used by masc fat incel gym bros to put succesful prettyboys down
Twink is a compliment. It means you fit the mould of the female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member
I'm shocked people ask whether you lift or not when you should technically be bulkier than I am. I'm 188lbs and 5'11 and nobody has ever assumed I don't lift. In fact, I rarely see people who body mog me at the gym or IRL

Average guy I see on the streets is 6'1, 12% bodyfat and 90kg of lean muscle. No idea what they're putting in the water.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 3573 and 4 others
Lifefuel :feelscry:

But those shoes gotta go G all I see is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Not even remotely a twink, but the lifts are overkill.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
His shoes make his proportions seems out of whack. Girls pick up on these things. If closeted autists on an obscure message board are clued in, then the women he meets in real life are 1000x more sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AscendingHero, wollet2 and 4 others
IMG 20220607 150239

Straight outta kingdom hearts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LookingToLooksmax, Torero and 1 other person
You need to hide your lifts better

Proof that face and being lean are pretty much all that matters.

4632.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: gogger and the BULL

yeah i rarely see a guy IRL who body mogs me but IRL doesnt matter. You are being compared to men on IG. That's what my ex said. She looked at fitness dudes on IG and told me to follow one of their "diet plans" to get as big as them

I got fuckign mad and yeller at he that hes on roids its not his diet plan u dumb bitch and she argued back that those fitness guys on IG arent on roids. Women are clueless

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, JL~, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle

I dont get any IOIs at the gym EVER

no one here is getting IOIs its always funny when autists think they are
Quit masturbating. I get hardons from just brief interaction with women.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
U look so big and then i find out ure 5'9 and im 6'0

So ure prob like my buffed manlet friend that looks tiny next to me

Perks of being a manlet

i mean in the OP video I am "appearing" to be 6'1'' with those shoes on

but yeah being a manlet is awful. I'd trade 20 pounds of lean mass just to be a barefoot 6'

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and wollet2
why are people dogging on planet fitness? what’s wrong with it?
Yeah Idk what the big deal is, it’s just a gym like any other

• +1
Reactions: Hades
Which are? Looking like a kid in every real life scenario?
Nigga u know what I mean :pepefrown:

Less SA to cover = easier to build muscle

yeah i rarely see a guy IRL who body mogs me but IRL doesnt matter. You are being compared to men on IG. That's what my ex said. She looked at fitness dudes on IG and told me to follow one of their "diet plans" to get as big as them

I got fuckign mad and yeller at he that hes on roids its not his diet plan u dumb bitch and she argued back that those fitness guys on IG arent on roids. Women are clueless
was she a stacy? how old was she? sounds like something a dumb bimbo would say

was she a stacy? how old was she? sounds like something a dumb bimbo would say
no super sheltered christian girl who never kissed a guy until 25
first generation from russia
average looks
27 years old

thats what shocked me the most, cause it came from her not some dumb IG bimbo type girl

but blackpilled me that ALL women are vapid whores even "sheltered" ones

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, onnysk and 3 others
Mirin obvious shoe lifts in air max 95

Do you even bench 225 brah

no super sheltered christian girl who never kissed a guy until 25
first generation from russia
average looks
27 years old

thats what shocked me the most, cause it came from her not some dumb IG bimbo type girl

but blackpilled me that ALL women are vapid whores even "sheltered" ones
Have y given up on LTR or having kids or what. U can’t slay and be content forever