Do I look like a twink

How much do you weigh?

185@5’9 in that video in the op
you're 5'9??? Why do you fuck with all the shoe lifts and shit? 5'9 is like average height bro wtf.

lookin good though, mirin Uncle Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Amnesia
@forevergymcelling read my post above. Girls literally don't even think I lift when in normal clothes

muh unrealistic body standards females have
Bruh :hnghn::hnghn:
You lying or is California full of roided guys
Wtf

Yeah Idk what the big deal is, it’s just a gym like any other
for real. I go there and I see dudes who are built like fitness models. It’s not like the gym isn’t good enough to get an optimal physique.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
You dont look like a Twink. You are a Jock

Average guy I see on the streets is 6'1, 12% bodyfat and 90kg of lean muscle. No idea what they're putting in the water.
Complete horseshit. The height isn't crazy, but the other shit you listed in combination. Lies

Funny GIF

I legit fucking died

Mirin OP's dedication to looksmaxxing though. That bodycount is insane too I'm honestly skeptical about him having fucked 200 women in 4 years but I want to believe it for hopefuel purposes

How long have you been training?

How long have you been training?
since I was 19 (13 years) but I am pretty sure I havent gained any lean mass since the second year of training. Been natty forever

since I was 19 (13 years) but I am pretty sure I havent gained any lean mass since the second year of training. Been natty forever
How do you stay consistent in the gym? I always go hard for like 2-3 weeks then drop off and say fuck it for a week and not go to the gym. Going to workout always seems like a chore rather then something I want to do.

Last edited:
How do you stay consistent in the gym? I always go hard for like 2-3 weeks then drop off and say fuck it for a week and not go to the gym. Going to workout always seems like a chore rather then something I want to do.
Open up Instagram, look at all the hot ass bitches on there that you aren’t fucking

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Amnesia
Whats your real height mate? seem low 5 9 , or so, not that bad actually

How do you perceive your own height?

Physique looks great

definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle

I dont get any IOIs at the gym EVER

no one here is getting IOIs its always funny when autists think they are
really? I get some occasionaly, but yeah it's not that often as it would be expected, maybe in US it's different tho

Nigga that body is insane

Also i respect you for not having tatoos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Funny GIF

I legit fucking died

Mirin OP's dedication to looksmaxxing though. That bodycount is insane too I'm honestly skeptical about him having fucked 200 women in 4 years but I want to believe it for hopefuel purposes
Not hard to believe..

99th percentile in face & he went full time on tinder for a year

Even if you were a HTN or chadlite you can rack up at LEAST 50

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Corleone
Not hard to believe..

99th percentile in face & he went full time on tinder for a year

Even if you were a HTN or chadlite you can rack up at LEAST 50
yeah i literally treated it like a full time job. Lining up dates every single night

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 19766, AscendingHero and 1 other person
yeah i literally treated it like a full time job. Lining up dates every single night
Not having your own place yet is so brutal :feelswah::feelswah:

I missed out on so many lays cuz of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zhuurst, Ken, AscendingHero and 2 others
yeah girls always tell me i have soft hands, and they say it in a way that its not a compliment

but i have soft hands and always make sure to manicure my fingernails in order to finger girls and make them squirt. Dont want sharp nails or rough hands to take away the pleasure
How bad of a failo are soft hands.

Looks good but lifts are overkill

Girls that are into you will be so because of body and face, you would probably fuck them regardless

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
definitely havent ruled it out, cause my sex drive is basically non existent and i have tried all different types of supps to increase it. TRT seems amazing, I just dont wanna age myself or lose hair

yeah i am 34

and the genetic test told me I have elite muscle building genetics, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers and shit, so its very easy to put on muscle

I dont get any IOIs at the gym EVER

no one here is getting IOIs its always funny when autists think they are
How are you not getting IOIs at the gym? Don't women approach you there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19432
Dude 185 at 5’9 shredded is fuckin mogger for a natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu and LightSkinNoob
People will eventually find out and you will be seen as a weirdo in your social circle.
he is 34 years old and posting on this forum. Do you think he cares?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I'm all for looksmaxxing. But the kind of looksmaxxing(lifts and blue eye contacts) you do is not effective for people with any social life. People will eventually find out and you will be seen as a weirdo in your social circle.
i have no social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17872
Show your back

You know it’s over for the average male , when the forum Chad needs constant validation from teen subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ethniframementalcel, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Nice shoe lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and subhuman incel
mirin how fucking low inhib it is to walk around in 4 inch heels and fucking blue eye contacts nearly 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
So I guess this site has completely abandoned trying to looksmax and it’s now just a shitty high school atmosphere where everyone just makes fun of each other for trying to better themselves
Most posters here are 13-17. Back even 2 years ago most posters on PSL were 21+

It's gone downhill massively since Sluthate / Lookism days.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc and Amnesia
until I was 30 it was 8

then I went on a tear and hopped on tinder/bumble for the first time in my life and now its 225
How many bitches did you raw dog, and creampie lol.

@Ketamine average body of someone who is 5’9