Do i look like I bully white kids?

Do I look like I bully white kids?

• Total voters
too narrow and low looks Low IQ, too wide and high looks like an alien
I don't think I look too low IQ especially not in this pic albeit I do look a little bizarre because of my overall compact face and my eye color

Is this a failo or halo?
Bro I was in college with a guy with your exact same pheno 6 ft 4- 6 5 ft huge frames overweight mixed guy and felt so intimidated by his presence because I knew he could snap me in two easily

Bro I was in college with a guy with your exact same pheno 6 ft 4- 6 5 ft huge frames overweight mixed guy and felt so intimidated by his presence because I knew he could snap me in two easily
Do I mog him?

• +1
Reactions: Pei
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
it's amazing how you have such a top tier eye area yet somehow still manage to look like ass..

like how 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpeg
    IMG_0199.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
it's amazing how you have such a top tier eye area yet somehow still manage to look like ass..

like how 🤣
I think it's because I'm fat and black idk

yuo look like u eat them

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I think it's because I'm fat and black idk
it's the weight bro...

also i'm just pulling ur leg bro, just lose weight/get in shape and ur gonna be a mogger i promise

Textbook male gaze bully archetype
Girls actually like how big and strong I am that sounds like mega fucking retard cope but I'm srs the only reason I was able to fuck a skinny white girl is because of how she fetishized my size and strength

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Pei
Looks like a cuck and I hope you get bodylsammed and comatized pussy
he has crazy potential to be a terra mogger tho

• +1
Reactions: Matzz
People would just be intimidated him by his mere presence because of physical size do you intimidate people @nword49
Yeah, I've noticed people are way more intimidated by me than other people, a lot of people stare at me and say/make remarks about me mostly because of how big I am but I don't look especially Low-IQ or ugly or retarded so I'm not threatening nor scary to people. I'm also NT and pretty sociable so yeah

lose, weight, put on musle and fix ur hair,

if you do these 3 things you should be good

lose, weight, put on musle and fix ur hair,

if you do these 3 things you should be good
I have decent muscle mass I just have to get to around 190-200lbs and groom my pubic hair afro and I think I'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
People would just be intimidated him by his mere presence because of physical size do you intimidate people @nword49
People already are intimidated by my untrained 23.5 bidelt and 26 waist at 6’0, If he was gymnaxxed he would be top tier.

@Charisma This thread is hilarious give it all a read you'll cage

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma