Do i look like I bully white kids?

Do I look like I bully white kids?

• Total voters
If you don’t want to stop eating like a pig you should be going division one in football. Start taking steroids and play offensive line.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
If you don’t want to stop eating like a pig you should be going division one in football. Start taking steroids and play offensive line.
Okay but if I decide to lean down to 10% bf do you think I have a good enough face to find success in modeling

• +1
@manletmogger @Allornothing would you say any of the things you say to me on here to my face xD u wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
Okay but if I decide to lean down to 10% bf do you think I have a good enough face to find success in modeling
Maybe, I know once you lean down you’ll have the highest appeal on the forum since you’re a 6’5 blue eyed mutt

• +1
Did u bust but inside with condom or somewhere else and you lost virginity early damn
It’s ok if no answer

• +1
Maybe, I know once you lean down you’ll have the highest appeal on the forum since you’re a 6’5 blue eyed mutt
chad smv/appeal? gigachad to my agegroup?

• +1
@manletmogger @Allornothing would you say any of the things you say to me on here to my face xD u wouldn't
john travolta bolo tie GIF

I’m impressed by this level of schizophrenia.

Have you ever punched anyone before or

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Chadrone SMV overall, the giga is redundant
do you think i'd ever be chadrone facially even with genio + rhino or am i only going to be carried by massive pheno, height, and eye color haloes

do you think i'd ever be chadrone facially even with genio + rhino or am i only going to be carried by massive pheno, height, and eye color haloes
holy mental mastuabation

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Your pheno height and eyes halo you enough to not get surgeries however if you want to steal people’s souls and up your PSL go for it.

Your pheno height and eyes halo you enough to not get surgeries however if you want to steal people’s souls and up your PSL go for it.
renowned 7 PSL terachad mogger incoming give me like 8 years :p

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Built for BWC

I dont listen to fat people on my life if u were skinny i would have left
I'm supposed to be like the intimidating sort of fat though so you should feel threatened

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
It's never perma lol

But i need to no fap for a WHOLE ASS 6 MONTHS
Bruh mines alr going back to normal fym

Its prolly around 3 months tbh 6 months to be safe

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel