DO i look more NT in this pic?

Soy might give u more extrovertic vibes by modulating gabaa receptors if u want so, its dht antagonistic abilties are just another benefit
I don’t look at it as a flaw but an advantage. Lol why would anyone want to get married or have kids

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
idk id surgerymaxx for aegyo sal also, i get it from simply squinting lower eyelid, its easy looksmax

Elaborating on hairstyle:

1. Eyes- you have wider set eyes (only found on people with good forward growth and width imo as opposed to narrow eyes), curtains give illusion of narrow face thus making eyes look closer to sides of face thus making them look like even higher ESR
That one pic of you with fringe is ideal since sides are somewhat long (but don’t cover face, they just stick out) adding look of more face width and thus alleviating appearance of wider set eyes

2. Face shape- only tall/narrow skull shapes look good with such styles, not robust wider skulls, fringe and other styled up looks were better for you (think Syrian Psycho as an example of someone who the style works for)

3. Youth- fringe is a young NT hairstyle and going for 18yo girls is everything ofc, so youthmaxxing makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Amnesia and Johanjohan
Looks really good. At least 6.5PSL.
I think it’s your skin quality that’s throwing things off. It looks too smooth to be real

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Looks very good but you need better clothes tbh, never seen a guy with a shirt like that

Just copy NT guys from pinterest

• +1
Dn rd

Toth mogs

E706F85F A29F 408D A0EE D48E4E10C746

The hair looks better here, the other one looks uncanny. Did you get filler for your lips lately?

• +1
@Amnesia which contacts are u using in this pic ? I thought u were using green ones

Chad.
Mirin' leanness, skin tone and quality. Truly inspirational.

The only looksmaxxes you should do IMO are custom orbital floor implant to make your eyes symmetric, upper blepharoplasty to give you a very slight UEE (like Jeremy Meeks or Vito Basso have) and revision rhinoplasty, to make the nose less pinched and more natural.
Also never saw you smiling, a perfect 12 tooth smile is the #1 mogger trait, specially if you want to be more NT looking. Judging by your jaw and mouth width you should have a wide palate already, so self ligating braces should be enough if you have crooked teeth. Add emax veneers if you have bad tooth enamel.

Speaking about hair, I think the fringe suited you better than this one.

• +1
ok I guess I'll never attempt curtains again, is it cause my curtain style was shit or cause my face/age look better with a mature hairstyle?

power was literally out for a third of the city

similar cheek hollowness type as opry
sean-opry-attends-the-homecoming-premiere-at-the-mgm-screening-room-on-july-16-2009-in-new-york.jpg

So fringe looks best? Cause it covers forehead more? Maybe you're right but a forehead reduction is on my list of surgeries this year so I dont have to hairstyle fraud

is it cause of my face shape of something? What about my look makes just a "normal " hairstyle best?

i should make a mega thread about my entire youthmaxxing stack and supps and siet and lifestyle
Yeah fringe looks best on you, you're face shape is too masc to pull off most of the teen prettyboy tiktok haircuts. Your curtain style wasn't ideal tbh, could probably be look better with some more hair on the side, it looks like it just abruptly ends instead of tapering off. Looks like the first couple of strands are longer than the rest, but it coudlalso be POV
91e427c97c19a04f0ea34542f72d6f49.png

Also it looks kinda wierd that there is no hair at the back of your head behind your neck that is visible from the front. This guys hair isn't much longer and his face isn't any less masc but he pulls it off way better. When I had a hairstyle like this guy it was literally the only time I ever got compliments.
Modern-Curtain-Haircut-for-Men-271x300.jpg

You also don't really want to style your hair back if you hve curtains with an unideal hairline, or else you'll risk looking like this
6ZtMnN8wPzkWnxnriZWhK6.jpg

Last edited:
did you get fillers in your lips or are they naturally like that?

@House Lannister And this one

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
Not NT different species really some huge giraffes 🦒 kill the competition bulls id want to snuff you from stealing my fellow female 🦒 wife

Proof that psl hunter eyes are autism and eyebrows matter way more
Hooded eyes = meme and male gaze. Ideal is long PFL, a bit of UEE, dense eyebrows and good eyelashes = female gaze.

• +1
Reactions: Interested and Amnesia
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined and subhuman incel