DO i look more NT in this pic?

You think incels overestimate how much of dating is online? The majority of my slays are from IRL despite trying way too hard online.

Same with you right?
Most dating is online and this is coming from someone that used to cold approach a lot and got laid from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
What are the colored contacts?

Most dating is online and this is coming from someone that used to cold approach a lot and got laid from it
OP said the majority of his slays came from his job as a bartender in 22'

OP said the majority of his slays came from his job as a bartender in 22'
Have you seen the quality of girls he slays? No offense but I have not seen a single girl above a MTB. Also there’s no proof of any of those lays sounds made up. Girls don’t just approach you at bars and clubs even if your Chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
Have you seen the quality of girls he slays? No offense but I have not seen a single girl above a MTB. Also there’s no proof of any of those lays sounds made up. Girls don’t just approach you at bars and clubs even if your Chad
I bring them drinks and stuff. When I say approach it just means when I serve them they make a comment to me that I’m hot or something

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and thereallegend
I bring them drinks and stuff. When I say approach it just means when I serve them they make a comment to me that I’m hot or something
How do you bang them if you can’t leave till closing time, by getting their number? What is the quality etc

1fb799762cd1420bc2f084fee437ebea.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad
How do you bang them if you can’t leave till closing time, by getting their number? What is the quality etc
Getting their number and telling them to come over to my apt after. Or I give them a ride back to my place since I’m working I’m not drunk where I can’t drive

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You look amazing bro. Looksmax inspiration.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 24444 and Amnesia
Getting their number and telling them to come over to my apt after. Or I give them a ride back to my place since I’m working I’m not drunk where I can’t drive
Do you work there every night?

You look damn near 8PSL, but not NT. NT will never be you, my boy

• +1
Reactions: Ken and thereallegend
Dye your eyebrows pitch black

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia
Dis nigga wearing extensions

Looks mad,probably is photoshopped but stilll for OLD would easily be one of your best pics.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
different camera and in one I am tilting my head down a lot making the center point of the photo my forehead so it appears bigger

look at this old pic, my hairline looks about the same length on the left, yet look how much bigger on the right when the camera, again is centered and closer to my forehead

View attachment 2023176
What surgeries did you get?

You are the reason I want to get surgeries, very inspiring journey

• +1
What surgeries did you get?

read the op

What are the colored contacts?

And i pulled the girl from last night because a group of girls came up to me started talking at closing time, one girl pulled out her phone and asked if a selfie she snapped that night was a good pic, I said yeah u look cute and she leaned in to kiss me. Told her I wanna take her back to my place and she said she cant leave her group of friends but asked if I had a car, got in with her expecting to just make out for a bit cause she "had to go back to her friends" but then she said are we going to fuck? Was not expecting that, but then did . She said she had just broke up wiht her bf of 8 years a month earlier and I was the second guy ever she has fucked

7/10 latina

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Unsh, Deleted member 21796 and 2 others
If you ask the question, you know deep inside that there is a problem tbh.

• +1
Both autistic

Your skin looks different.

At this point there is a higher risk to looksmin if you get surgeries than to actually ascend.

You look good for your age.

What are your plans with your life? Are you going to keep fucking girls and that's it? Arent you thinking to have a stable relationship with a stacy..? also do you have other things in your life, like hobbies, dreams, traveling, being an entrepreneur, idk something?

• +1
i think my older pics just were taken with older shitty phone cams that made my forehead look bigger
Lol stop lying. U have clearly gotten your hairlline lowered. It’s extremely obvious

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Yes. You look more relaxed and the hair doesn't look off. The nose falio is also less pronounced here
ok I guess I'll never attempt curtains again, is it cause my curtain style was shit or cause my face/age look better with a mature hairstyle?

You look really good at least from a PSL point of view but what’s with the dark lighting?

power was literally out for a third of the city

The sucked in cheeks look terrible

similar cheek hollowness type as opry
sean-opry-attends-the-homecoming-premiere-at-the-mgm-screening-room-on-july-16-2009-in-new-york.jpg

Imo curtains don't suit you. This haircut is ideal
View attachment 2023165

So fringe looks best? Cause it covers forehead more? Maybe you're right but a forehead reduction is on my list of surgeries this year so I dont have to hairstyle fraud

your eye area is suited to an opry cut. don't play around with dangling lunatic fringes and other try hard styles.

is it cause of my face shape of something? What about my look makes just a "normal " hairstyle best?
you look way less aspie in this one.

how do you get your skin that smooth at 34?

inb4 "I get it by taking pharma grade supplements bro" :soy: :soy:

i should make a mega thread about my entire youthmaxxing stack and supps and siet and lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, Ken, Deleted member 19294 and 5 others
ok I guess I'll never attempt curtains again, is it cause my curtain style was shit or cause my face/age look better with a mature hairstyle?

So fringe looks best? Cause it covers forehead more? Maybe you're right but a forehead reduction is on my list of surgeries this year so I dont have to hairstyle fraud

is it cause of my face shape of something? What about my look makes just a "normal " hairstyle best?
Fringe just suits your face more, it also looks youthful and effortless, more in line with age you currently look (to me ~27). Curtains are a try hard zoomer haircut as far as I'm concerned

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Amnesia
Looking good OP. I admit you have a bit of an aspie stare but it's not too bad overall.

how did u fix ur asymmetrical upper eyelids u had?
rnewyr1-jpg.2023130
I wouldnt take a pic next to a door like this, u look kinda short

what surgeries u wanna do next?

how did u fix ur asymmetrical upper eyelids u had?
rnewyr1-jpg.2023130
I wouldnt take a pic next to a door like this, u look kinda short

what surgeries u wanna do next?
i have my lifts on, I am 6'1'' in that pic

wanna get hairline lowering, nose augmentation to make it less pinched and eyelif surgery for asymettry

tape on upper eyelid

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion and newperson
i have my lifts on, I am 6'1'' in that pic

wanna get hairline lowering, nose augmentation to make it less pinched and eyelif surgery for asymettry

tape on upper eyelid

Hairline lowering?
Your hairline is already perfect, in fact it looks like you already had hairline lowering

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
Lol stop lying. U have clearly gotten your hairlline lowered. It’s extremely obvious
Yeah I don't buy this lens distortion thing
Looked bigger even in non selfie videos

you need to ptosismaxx, smoke kush or reduce your PFH somehow to reduce your open aspie stare
Proof that psl hunter eyes are autism and eyebrows matter way more

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hairline lowering?
Your hairline is already perfect, in fact it looks like you already had hairline lowering
First time I might admit bdd is real, amnesia has other failos but definitely not the eye are unless he psl stares autistically

• +1
no transplant just hairline lowering/forehead reduction
Yeah I thought so, instant results + just gotta rock a fringe until swelling and the scar heal up

Low-key looks like Gandy eye area TBH.
need way more pfl and medial canthus for that
i don't think people realize how insane gandy's eyes really are
cause i didin't

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Amnesia

power was literally out for a third of the city

similar cheek hollowness type as opry
sean-opry-attends-the-homecoming-premiere-at-the-mgm-screening-room-on-july-16-2009-in-new-york.jpg

i should make a mega thread about my entire youthmaxxing stack and supps and siet and lifestyle
i think youre lying about not using tret, sunscreen and maybe even micronwedling theres no way ur skin can look that smooth look at o pry hes yoinger than you but looks way older has forehead lines and really rough skin texture , oh amd gandys only 5 years older than you and looks like a grandpa!

At this point there is a higher risk to looksmin if you get surgeries than to actually ascend.

You look good for your age.

What are your plans with your life? Are you going to keep fucking girls and that's it? Arent you thinking to have a stable relationship with a stacy..? also do you have other things in your life, like hobbies, dreams, traveling, being an entrepreneur, idk something?
just winging it, am dreading losing my youth, will no doubt be very suicidal.

I am too introvert to ever cohabitate with another person let alone a wife or kids, so I will never marry or father children

just be a sugar daddy when I am old to collge age women

Your skin looks different.
different than when?

i think youre lying about not using tret, sunscreen and maybe even micronwedling theres no way ur skin can look that smooth look at o pry hes yoinger than you but looks way older has forehead lines and really rough skin texture , oh amd gandys only 5 years older than you and looks like a grandpa!

naw i have wrinkles on forehead just this quality of pic doesnt shot

O'pry pics are taken with highly expensive high megapixel quality that shoes all ur skin wrinkles and stuff

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and CristianT
I am too introvert to ever cohabitate with another person let alone a wife or kids, so I will never marry or father children
Soy might give u more extrovertic vibes by modulating gabaa receptors if u want so, its dht antagonistic abilties are just another benefit.
30 min aerobic exercise also increases dhea which is extrovert hormone

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Pikabro