Do I look my age? Turning 32 in roughly 2 weeks time. Been collagen maxxing big time with Red Light

Deleted member 4451

Deleted member 4451

Gold

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, the MOUSE and Lefty Rankin
u look 25-28

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, BrahminBoss, the MOUSE and 5 others
over for u for being 32 on this forum with gaming headphones on

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, panfacemogger, Xangsane and 4 others
Look younger nice shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451
over for u for being 32 on this forum with gaming headphones on

Lmao gaming headphones.

I am in a LTR and those are not gaming headphones. LOL, fucking crackhead.

u look photoshopped

Looks 28
Is this pic not morphed/filtered at all? Skin is kinda sus

• +1
Looks 28

Darker lighting back in 2021 (Before bone graft surgery for the bone I had lost)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Looks late 20s, good job

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 4451
Looks 28

I'll take 28.

It's not morphed or filtered. I'm standing under a light bulb though. Lighting is everything for these shitty 2D flat pictures.

@BrahminBoss wants me to dump my MTB white girl and arrange marriage with his ben so she can get a British passport and then eventually he can get a British passport.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lucid and FutureChadronelite
Yooo is this really you? Finally I see another oldcel on here

• JFL
.org account at 32 is insane

Amnesia is like 35 nigga

Amnesia is a Chad though. Doesn't count. They don't care lmao.

Who was that other Chad on here with the blonde hair? He was 28 apparently.

your old asf so you should be built + have money buy a nice suit and take off the gaming headset

Yeah real talk. It's not a selfie for a swipe app though. But I get you.

u look alot younger then 32 just skin-wise. Impressive

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
u look alot younger then 32 just skin-wise. Impressive

Red Light Therapy 4 times a week with Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Brightening Serum cream

Microneedle once every two months.

Hydraulic acid tablet supplements, twice a day. < Very good for skin

Appreciate it man.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, schizo echochamber and tombradylover
Crisick or orb?

The aspie one. Not Crisick. Crisick was from Lookism. This guy wasn't from Lookism.

He was a massive Pitt fan and a bit aspie.

Very neurodivergent.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Red Light Therapy 4 times a week with Garnier Skin Active Vitamin C Brightening Serum cream

Microneedle once every two months.

Hydraulic acid tablet supplements, twice a day. < Very good for skin

Appreciate it man.
Bookmarked. Thanks and nicely done

• +1
Amnesia is a Chad though. Doesn't count. They don't care lmao.

Who was that other Chad on here with the blonde hair? He was 28 apparently.
He's a self made Chad though. Not a born Chad.

Good hairline and hair density, zero signs of thinning and recession, that’s what makes u look a bit younger.

Skin looks smooth mid to late 20s in terms of fine lines and wrinkles, add tretinoin and sun protection to your protocol.

If you can afford it and willing to go beyond, a TCA peel once a year

• +1
Maybe he's just smart with his money.

Why do you want things that can fall out of your ear and be lost at any given moment of you rushing?

Imagine all that money lost because you were cycling and you caught a fast wind going against your direction?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Good hairline and hair density, zero signs of thinning and recession, that’s what makes u look a bit younger.

Skin looks smooth mid to late 20s in terms of fine lines and wrinkles, add tretinoin and sun protection to your protocol.

If you can afford it and willing to go beyond, a TCA peel once a year

For hair density I use the usual Collagen Peptides that everyone is using, as well as shining the Red Light Lamp I use for my skin over my head.

Isn't there any potential side effects to tretinoin?

All I get when I put it into Amazon.

I'll tell you one thing you are missing though that makes me look older. My canthal tilt. I feel it worsening every week or so. Fucking subhuman Indian orbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
For hair density I use the usual Collagen Peptides that everyone is using, as well as shining the Red Light Lamp I use for my skin over my head.

View attachment 2523164

I'll tell you one thing you are missing though that makes me look older. My canthal tilt. I feel it worsening every week or so. Fucking subhuman Indian orbitals.

Although I will say I have the Chad hair gene (Only Chad trait), so it's not gonna work for everyone. Just a disclaimer.

You look way better and younger than before

• +1
You look way better and younger than before

I've been looksmaxxing the biggest autist you'll ever find for 2 years straight + had two bone grafts after tooth loss caused me bone loss

Appreciate it man

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero

View attachment 2523164

Tret and sun protection is the gold standard for anti aging, does far better at promoting collagen and preventing wrinkles than red light therapy. Could get a little flaking or skin irritation first couple of weeks.

if u do use it put Vaseline around ur eyes to prevent it from potentially raping ur eye area fat pads though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bradpittshairline, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 4451
Tret and sun protection is the gold standard for anti aging, does far better at promoting collagen and preventing wrinkles than red light therapy. Could get a little flaking or skin irritation first couple of weeks.

if u do use it put Vaseline around ur eyes to prevent it from potentially raping ur eye area fat pads though

Great insight and will factor this into my future thinking.

As far as my canthal tilts are concerned. What would you advise. I wanna have this fixed before 35.

View attachment 2523164

Usually get tret "prescribed" online from sites such as alldaychemist or skinorac.

youre several years over ur ideal bio age but normies are a decade+ past their bio age so in normie years late 20s