Kraken

@Preston @volcelfatcel @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Nigga what do you think

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Nigga what do you think
idk bro i get mistakened for being paki or Hispanic sometimes I wanna stay far away from the Pakistani ethnic group but at the same time I don't wanna look Dravidian I'm in a paradoxical dillema

u look paki

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14166
you look south dravidian

also bruh what's up with your chin

pointy af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Slob, justadude and 2 others
you are too ugly to post your face every day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, volcelfatcel, Laikyn and 6 others
you look south dravidian

also bruh what's up with your chin

pointy af
lol you keep on saying that dk i guess covering other parts of my face emphasises on the pointiness of the chin

no u dont look pakistani far from it,and second of all you said your father have med portugese,so you probally r very mix,cant even put you anywhere in india, you look atypical everywhere
Nah. He looks 100% curry.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees, Slob and 1 other person
Nah. He looks 100% curry.
im curry bro , i just wanna know if I look paki many people say that I look paki maybe cause of my nose

im curry bro , i just wanna know if I look paki many people say that I look paki maybe cause of my nose
No point in trying to claim that you look white or middle eastern or whatever. You (like me) will get taxed the same.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Slob and Deleted member 14166
No point in trying to claim that you look white or middle eastern or whatever. You (like me) will get taxed the same.
yes im aware

i just dont wanna be associated with Pakistanis {no offense}

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Yeah. But most people in the west put all South Asians in the same category. Tbh, I dont see any big differences between Indians and Pakistanis. If I saw you walking around in some random city in the europe, I'd just assume you were the same nationality as me. I can see why you don't want to be associated with us because of terrorism etc. but there are many Pakistanis like me who simply don't give a shit about your religion or ethnicity or whatever. I am not even a nationalist either lol.

Yeah. But most people in the west put all South Asians in the same category. Tbh, I dont see any big differences between Indians and Pakistanis. If I saw you walking around in some random city in the europe, I'd just assume you were the same nationality as me. I can see why you don't want to be associated with us because of terrorism etc. but there are many Pakistanis like me who simply don't give a shit about your religion or ethnicity or whatever. I am not even a nationalist either lol.
i love Pakistanis don't get me wrong I have tons of Pakistani friends , its our stupid low IQ governments that's make us hate each other I also love Pakistani food like mutton paya , keema paratha , afghani chicken curry , mutton karahi

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
i love Pakistanis don't get me wrong I have tons of Pakistani friends , its our stupid low IQ governments that's make us hate each other I also love Pakistani food like mutton paya , keema paratha , afghani chicken curry , mutton karahi

Afghan curry isnt bad tbqh dravid curry is giga death tier unless tyrone looking.

Most pale skinned afghans look like indo nordics

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ryan, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Don't get me wrong, there are a couple of people from my country who are complete fanatics but most simply have too much shit on their plate to care about what happens across the border. But India mogs overall if you ask me. Pakistan is a complete and utter shithole JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
you look more indian than paki

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
werent you quitting the forum :Comfy:

you should be glad to be associated with pakistanis you computer scamming hardeep pardeep dindu krishna

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Ryan, Deleted member 14166 and 3 others
I'd keep my mouth shut if my culture promoted eating cow shit and washing it down with piss, dindu

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16371, Ryan and 4 others
like any other curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14166
I'd keep my mouth shut if my culture promoted eating cow shit and washing it down with piss, dindu
im not hindu tho nor muslim im christain

Looks like an inferior worthless shitskin

I unironically see ur face more times in a day than I see mine in a week.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Titbot, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Also no u look more Indian. Muhajir maybe. I'd stop spamming my pics if i were u tbh. See this thread

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Lol at this low IQ:soy:
MENA , latino, central South Asian whatever , we are all just brown to other.

• Love it
Also no u look more Indian. Muhajir maybe. I'd stop spamming my pics if i were u tbh. See this thread

what is this abt ???

I was wrong OP, you don't look Pakistani at all

• +1
You look pashtun

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
you dont look paki that much an average paki have slightly better coloring and eye orbits than you but far worse bones

• Love it
you dont look paki that much an average paki have slightly better coloring and eye orbits than you but far worse bones

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561