Sergeant knew. (Pics) [FBI have been dispatched]

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
A repost of the post made by "@stirnercel"
Serge admits on camera to targeting depressives and legal radicals in exchange for legal cover. | The *

tl;dr by having an active account on looksmax.org or incels.is your personal info is liable to be falsely manipulated by Sergeantincel and handed off to shady NGOs or law enforcement, so SergeantIncel, a known lying radical, can have legal cover. Having an active account there, even with a VPN is a massive liability to your mental health and safety, even if you are behaved. (Which you should be, violence is bad)

Warning: long read but there are pictures of sergeant ratting on incels

Anyway, .... Months ago, the owner of incels.is, Sergeantincel became a "Shapeshifter" for a data collection, sting, and astroturfing NGO called Light Upon Light which works with the F-B-I. The organization is formally or informally led by Jesse Morton and Naama Kates (of that incel podcast).

1639098276962.png

("Sergeantincel" also goes by "Alexander Ash")

" Light Upon Light purports to help people leave extremist political movements using the “countering violent extremism” model developed by the F-B-I and NSA"
https://its goingdown.org/this-week-in-fascism-41-shedding-light-on-light-upon-light/

Light upon Light has also admitted to using basic F-B-I tactics of pretending to be people they are not
"Embedded in at-risk networks, Light Upon Light will work to insert their materials into the dark corners of the internet"

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

The group is lead by Jesse Morton, a former radical who took up "Countering Violent Extremism", and is an admitted F-B-I informant , and helped found his group with the F-B-I.

From darkness to light: an interview with ex-jihadist Jesse Morton — Groundswell Project

Now Sergeantincel obviously joined to give the NGO user data as he thought it would give him legal cover. Which is amusing, as multiple white nationalists have joined LuL to avoid legal scrutity, at least one of which eventually ended up getting arrested not long after they joined, including Baked Alaska (no less than 4 weeks ago). /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #252662773

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

Attempting to gauge how his user info handing would affect his forum, serge later kept on threads on his forum linking to a video where he admits to doing such.

His mentally challenged users and CVE people posing as incels had no issue with it.

Here is the video where SergeantIncel explains in detail how he will hand off user data to an NGO to hurt radicals and "cure" depressives, in exchange for cover for operating a site known for shielding users who encouraging mass violence..

(Downloaded in case they take it down)

1639098354640.png

This is likely not Serge's face, but is definitely his voice.

Serge: "We want to target the fringe incel for whatever reason is feeling violent."
Note this includes almost his entire userbase and forum content. And "feeling violent" isn't illegal.

1639098365560.png

Serge: "Obviously the incel community has many problems [...] myself alongside other people have been trying to create plans or services of some kind to specifically target incels who feel depressive or have suicidal tendencies"

Note the use of the words like "targeting", which imply violations of privacy and do not imply voluntary services.

Light Upon Lights extreme dishonesty shines here. Not only by using likely stock footage and presenting it as Serge (as the lips do not sync up), but also ignoring the fact that serge owns another forum (*****************), which has been widely criticized in the media for encouraging suicide, leading to unnecessary death.

Incels Are Running An Online Suicide Forum That Was Blamed For A Young Woman’s Death

Sergeantincel also owned, paid for, and operated a wiki which detailed methods of suicide for his users, so that they could act on them, which he deleted not long after joining the NGO.
http://web.archive.org/web/20200305205904/https://suicide.wiki/

But light upon light doesn't show interest in "intervening" with Serge's suicide-advocacy forum, only his incel forum, making them participants in a weird witch hunt to target incels who merely have suicidal thoughts but likely won't act on them.

Light upon Light is likely the least-worst offender in the stinging and astroturfing space, but that doesn't mean they are a helpful org. They have shown to have compassion for incels, but their lying and obviously transparent astroturfing tarnishes their perhaps well intentioned efforts to help incels. What incels need are free and voluntary services, not astroturfing and privacy violations, and "targeting".

If you post on incel forums, particularly incels.is, know that you are just a pawn in a dumb "countering violent extremism" race to see who can have the most "Interventions" on incels. Most likely many users on incels.is are not real, and the ones who are are being primed for their privacy being violated.

Post at your own risk. Better yet don't post there at all and lawyer up if you get false accusations from incels.is related postings, including being ready to sue Sergeantincel and whoever else lands you a false intervention. Parents can help in this respect with money.

Also:
More examples of former incels.is posters discussing allegedly bogus police visits and allegedly illegal hospitalizations due to the post they made on incels.is
1639098118319.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Brazitard, NONE and 23 others
write dnrd all you want but don’t say I didn’t warn you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard and thecel
See you all in Paraguay bros :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Mewton, sorrowfulsad and 7 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 6427 and Deleted member 2214
You didn't actually link/add a video

@goat2x run for hills boyo, if anyones at the top of the Fed’s list it’s a tie between you and Niggerjew

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, Deleted member 4946 and 8 others
theres a reason vpn during signup and alts arent allowed on this honeypot. shady accs here arent genuine ppl

I’ve been a good boy on this site

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mewton, datboijj and 6 others
thank god I never said anything too bad here

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Biiyo03, LookismMigrant and 1 other person
I don't give a shit.
Come suck my balls if you feel like it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Alt Number 3, Mewton and 1 other person
You suck at your job. Everyone knows ur a fed and sees you trying to reel in information from people I don't get why they haven't fired you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard, Deleted member 7224 and 5 others
You suck at your job. Everyone knows ur a fed and sees you trying to reel in information from people I don't get why they haven't fired you.
19 year old Portuguese kid works for the fbi 👍

Fuck Serge

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Toth's thot, RoundHouse and 3 others
Chadlite Rutherford already has 2 bullets in the back of his head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mecmec, Deleted member 8853, Mewton and 14 others
@Salludon jfl
btw should have mass tagged the whole forum
@Alexanderr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 16384 and Salludon
so that means i’m going to jail for saying nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
They're gonna arrest a lot of us because we're not allowed to shitpost and improve ourselves apparently, go after basement dwellers and actual violent incels you fucking glownigger feds

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Mewton, Biiyo03 and 8 others
Are niggers going to know I said nigger on here?

Please pay attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post published through this IP and any other posts related to it is not used for any purpose other than satire. I hereby exempt myself from any and all intentions to commit violent or terrorist acts against any party, whether they are fictitious or existing. In addition, any future posts published by this IP or any related IP will only be used for research and/or satirical purposes. Either party should be aware of hostile intentions. This is the only misunderstanding of that party, and they must prove that any post published through the IP or any post related to it is made by explicit hostility, which is beyond doubt. It has been clearly pointed out that any and all future posts published by this IP are exempt from any improper behavior or liability of any affiliates, because it has been proven to use this IP without any doubt, whether it is equipment, IP, or satire and research of VSERV. All the contents mentioned in this text are true facts and legally binding.
You didn't have to go all nigger on me

This is important

@WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @n0rthface @thickdickdaddy27 @buckchadley31 @hebbewem @CookiesAndCream @sytyl @Ed676 @BearBoy

Time to Argentinamaxx tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 7224 and 3 others
This is important

@WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxxer234 @AlexAP @n0rthface @thickdickdaddy27 @buckchadley31 @hebbewem @CookiesAndCream @sytyl @Ed676 @BearBoy

Haven't said one thing that could get me in trouble + no one mentioned looksmax (the forum is pretty mild).
But you can always delete your account and come back with better opsec.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15338
.is run by feds? Who could have guessed...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, aBetterMii and 1 other person
This is important

Please pay attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post published through this IP and any other posts related to it is not used for any purpose other than satire. I hereby exempt myself from any and all intentions to commit violent or terrorist acts against any party, whether they are fictitious or existing. In addition, any future posts published by this IP or any related IP will only be used for research and/or satirical purposes. Either party should be aware of hostile intentions. This is the only misunderstanding of that party, and they must prove that any post published through the IP or any post related to it is made by explicit hostility, which is beyond doubt. It has been clearly pointed out that any and all future posts published by this IP are exempt from any improper behavior or liability of any affiliates, because it has been proven to use this IP without any doubt, whether it is equipment, IP, or satire and research of VSERV. All the contents mentioned in this text are true facts and legally binding.

43AD6A6A DAD7 4FA8 911A 23DC56A0BFFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NONE, Mewton, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
So we going to prison for shit posting? This is lit 💯:fire:🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NONE, Mewton, datboijj and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: NONE and Deleted member 7224
So we going to prison for shit posting? This is lit 💯:fire:🙏
I hope you, me, @kjsbdfiusdf and @looksmaxxer234 get in the same cell.🔥🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and WontStopNorwooding
Malwarebytes sent me a newsletter informing me that the FBI trains their new recruits in hacking encrypted messages through SMS, Telnet, Gmail, Whatsapp, etc. According to them, the FBI, National Security, CGI, and HS have access to our text messages and Androids. But not iPhone...yet.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Biiyo03, delusionalretard and 3 others

View attachment 1449721
Dear intelligence agencies, the statement above was merely a statement of fiction, and everything he types he really means it and is angry at the world and blames everyone for his problems as he continues to stockpile weapons.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, aBetterMii and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
Good, the FBI are my friends.

If there is anyway I can help support light upon light just send a DM my way

Kind regards, Harold

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Good, the FBI are my friends.

If there is anyway I can help support light upon light just send a DM my way

Kind regards, Harold
Wow. We're flipping one another on just the notion they're viewing this. Yikes.

A repost of the post made by "@stirnercel"
Serge admits on camera to targeting depressives and legal radicals in exchange for legal cover. | The *

tl;dr by having an active account on looksmax.org or incels.is your personal info is liable to be falsely manipulated by Sergeantincel and handed off to shady NGOs or law enforcement, so SergeantIncel, a known lying radical, can have legal cover. Having an active account there, even with a VPN is a massive liability to your mental health and safety, even if you are behaved. (Which you should be, violence is bad)

Warning: long read but there are pictures of sergeant ratting on incels

Anyway, .... Months ago, the owner of incels.is, Sergeantincel became a "Shapeshifter" for a data collection, sting, and astroturfing NGO called Light Upon Light which works with the F-B-I. The organization is formally or informally led by Jesse Morton and Naama Kates (of that incel podcast).

1639098276962.png

("Sergeantincel" also goes by "Alexander Ash")

" Light Upon Light purports to help people leave extremist political movements using the “countering violent extremism” model developed by the F-B-I and NSA"
https://its goingdown.org/this-week-in-fascism-41-shedding-light-on-light-upon-light/

Light upon Light has also admitted to using basic F-B-I tactics of pretending to be people they are not
"Embedded in at-risk networks, Light Upon Light will work to insert their materials into the dark corners of the internet"

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

The group is lead by Jesse Morton, a former radical who took up "Countering Violent Extremism", and is an admitted F-B-I informant , and helped found his group with the F-B-I.

From darkness to light: an interview with ex-jihadist Jesse Morton — Groundswell Project

Now Sergeantincel obviously joined to give the NGO user data as he thought it would give him legal cover. Which is amusing, as multiple white nationalists have joined LuL to avoid legal scrutity, at least one of which eventually ended up getting arrested not long after they joined, including Baked Alaska (no less than 4 weeks ago). /pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #252662773

1639098292554.png

Later...

1639098334562.png

Attempting to gauge how his user info handing would affect his forum, serge later kept on threads on his forum linking to a video where he admits to doing such.

His mentally challenged users and CVE people posing as incels had no issue with it.

Here is the video where SergeantIncel explains in detail how he will hand off user data to an NGO to hurt radicals and "cure" depressives, in exchange for cover for operating a site known for shielding users who encouraging mass violence..

(Downloaded in case they take it down)

1639098354640.png

This is likely not Serge's face, but is definitely his voice.

Serge: "We want to target the fringe incel for whatever reason is feeling violent."
Note this includes almost his entire userbase and forum content. And "feeling violent" isn't illegal.

1639098365560.png

Serge: "Obviously the incel community has many problems [...] myself alongside other people have been trying to create plans or services of some kind to specifically target incels who feel depressive or have suicidal tendencies"

Note the use of the words like "targeting", which imply violations of privacy and do not imply voluntary services.

Light Upon Lights extreme dishonesty shines here. Not only by using likely stock footage and presenting it as Serge (as the lips do not sync up), but also ignoring the fact that serge owns another forum (*****************), which has been widely criticized in the media for encouraging suicide, leading to unnecessary death.

Incels Are Running An Online Suicide Forum That Was Blamed For A Young Woman’s Death

Sergeantincel also owned, paid for, and operated a wiki which detailed methods of suicide for his users, so that they could act on them, which he deleted not long after joining the NGO.
http://web.archive.org/web/20200305205904/https://suicide.wiki/

But light upon light doesn't show interest in "intervening" with Serge's suicide-advocacy forum, only his incel forum, making them participants in a weird witch hunt to target incels who merely have suicidal thoughts but likely won't act on them.

Light upon Light is likely the least-worst offender in the stinging and astroturfing space, but that doesn't mean they are a helpful org. They have shown to have compassion for incels, but their lying and obviously transparent astroturfing tarnishes their perhaps well intentioned efforts to help incels. What incels need are free and voluntary services, not astroturfing and privacy violations, and "targeting".

If you post on incel forums, particularly incels.is, know that you are just a pawn in a dumb "countering violent extremism" race to see who can have the most "Interventions" on incels. Most likely many users on incels.is are not real, and the ones who are are being primed for their privacy being violated.

Post at your own risk. Better yet don't post there at all and lawyer up if you get false accusations from incels.is related postings, including being ready to sue Sergeantincel and whoever else lands you a false intervention. Parents can help in this respect with money.

Also:
More examples of former incels.is posters discussing allegedly bogus police visits and allegedly illegal hospitalizations due to the post they made on incels.is
1639098118319.png

don't get the problem. these sperg incels that go on killing spree's rarely do it targeted aka killing their bullies, and I wouldn't want to let myself or family get caught up in some kind of shooting attack if it can be prevented.

takes a special kind of retardation to discuss going ER on a public forum

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and BigJimsWornOutTires
don't get the problem. these sperg incels that go on killing spree's rarely do it targeted aka killing their bullies, and I wouldn't want to let myself or family get caught up in some kind of shooting attack if it can be prevented.

Attention seekers and angry pampered parasites. They get everything they want at home. But when they enter the social arena, school, things don't play out so well. The muscular guys mentored by Big Jims are their enemy. But why is that? Muscles belong to man. So as a man, or boy becoming one, utilize your body into a lean mean fucking machine. Don't hate guys that are transcending their design. Don't hate the girls that favor such masterpieces of art. Become them. Become SOMETHING ELSE. But instead, they much rather whine and cry like a bunch of little bitch babies and blame the Chads and Stacies for their indolence of despair.

I was faced with the same fucking dilemma as today's Incel when I was in school. So I became SOMETHING ELSE. My body formed into a gladiator. The girls, including their moms, took notice and the Chads high-fived me. I didn't high five back though but instead, told them, "Today's special: 3 joints for 5 dollars. Or double your order and I'll toss in a hydroponic roach. Ugh." I then winked.

Those were the days....

But if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't go down the selling weed route. I mainly did that for a personal reason. Nothing to do with money or buying friends. However, when you constantly have to move and never stay in one school for more than a few months, education becomes an inconvenience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

there are no forum incels that went ER , none of them used .is or .org

• +1
Reactions: NONE