Do I look trans

Inadroid

Inadroid

Iron
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, truthhurts, Gonthar and 13 others
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321
Yes

it’s a sign to hop on E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, Rea and 3 others
how old ? you look like you're on estrogen @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VedicVoyager, IAMNOTANINCEL, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
hahahhaa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enriquecel and LuckyBeast
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Rea, sportsmogger and 1 other person
i think you should go trans and blast estrogen rn

you can become a real woman in less than 2 years by blasting E during your puberty

looksmaxing as a male is over for you, you're too pretty and feminine to ogremax

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, Goth, LuckyBeast and 5 others
let puberty do its thing
also fix your posture bhai
Yeah dude I used to be an obese kid who played fortnite all day but i’m working on it

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and sigma ✰
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321
yeah look giga androgynous. You can work out neck and become masc enough to not get called 'a girl' if you want but I don't care about being highly masc, you can try leverage that look instead
how old ? you look like you're on estrogen @Imretarded?
:feelshah:

OP should get on tretinoin and make sure to not get fat, not much gains he can do since he already looks very good.

Oh if you start balding, get on finasteride:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Rea
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and sigma ✰

you can become a real woman in less than 2 years by blasting E during your puberty

looksmaxing as a male is over for you, you're too pretty and feminine to ogremax
is this actually the only way

• +1
Reactions: Rea
yeah look giga androgynous. You can work out neck and become masc enough to not get called 'a girl' if you want but I don't care about being highly masc, you can try leverage that look instead

OP should get on tretinoin and make sure to not get fat, not much gains he can do since he already looks very good.

look my 2nd message

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
you need to grow your hair out and start making depressive black metal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Imretarded? and sportsmogger
kill yourself with your dogshit advice

"just fix posture bhai !"
im not saying posture will save and ascend him
he clearly just has shit posture so im pointing it out
he obviously needs way more than that to looksmax

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and Rea
Ur 14 so no worries

U do look like a tranny but im sure youll grow into ur looks, start pubertymaxxing and by the time ur 18 youll look like a prettyboy chad

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, sigma ✰, Rea and 1 other person
is this actually the only way
Yes. Estrogen is also very cheap (less than 20 a month) while testosterone can cost you as much as $300 a month and given your face, you're going to have to blast 500 of testosterone for at least 3 years if you want to look like a man, which will cost you thousands of dollars

I don't think it's worth it.

• JFL
Reactions: MKBHD, PROMETHEUS, LuckyBeast and 2 others
Main thing is that you have a feminine eye area; raised lateral canthus and high set brows.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
look my 2nd message
The mods need to ban freaks like you to stop spreading your sickness disgusting troon lover 🤮

Rope yourself filth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, truthhurts, Goth and 3 others
No you don't look trans. But you do look like a softy. Not a "soy boy", but just a softy. Example, a soy boy would run from a fight. You, a softy, wouldn't run from a fight but you'd get your ass kicked very easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and sigma ✰
The mods need to ban freaks like you to stop spreading your sickness disgusting troon lover 🤮

Rope yourself filth
unfortunately it's the only way for some people to levarage their situation, you gotta be objective bro

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Imretarded?

he CAN do that if he wants would be very easy tbh.

But that shit aint for everyone.

OP use latisse and get better eyelashes, its a good combo with your eye colour:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, sigma ✰ and Rea
unfortunately it's the only way for some people to levarage their situation, you gotta be objective bro
If he was 20, maybe. But at 14 blasting androgens will masculine him for sure.

Rope yourself filth
literally 0 advice, you're just crying

no wonder your ratio is so dogshit all your posts are useless

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person

dont rope naive 14 year old boys into your fetish you disgusting nigger :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
If he was 20, maybe. But at 14 blasting androgens will masculine him for sure.
it's well known that all 14 yo have access to hundreds of dollars to buy testosterone behind their parents' backs fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova

bro activated groomer mode

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, PROMETHEUS, NZb6Air and 2 others
it's well known that all 14 yo have access to hundreds of dollars to buy testosterone behind their parents' backs fucking retard
You think that’s my problem fool ?

Anyways, he can’t troonmax. His midface is way too long for that.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes. Estrogen is also very cheap (less than 20 a month) while testosterone can cost you as much as $300 a month and given your face, you're going to have to blast 500 of testosterone for at least 3 years if you want to look like a man, which will cost you thousands of dollars

I don't think it's worth it.
300 a month ? Even TRT clinics don’t charge that much. Don’t speak about topics you’re not familiar with you fool

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea

But if i say this i get a warning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Rea and IAMNOTANINCEL
300 a month ? Even TRT clinics don’t charge that much. Don’t speak about topics you’re not familiar with you fool
Holy shit you're so fucking retarded kill yourself nigger and welcome to my ignore list

I'm abusing the price but you have brain damage so you can't follow up, it's just to show how high the price of testosterone is compared to estrogen

Plus, all clinics charge relatively low doses and it won't do anything for him he's too feminine

And that's without taking into account the fact that his parents won't want to spend money on it, so we're back to the same starting point

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and Saint Casanova
Holy shit you're so fucking retarded kill yourself nigger and welcome to my ignore list

I'm abusing the price but you have brain damage so you can't follow up, it's just to show how high the price of testosterone is compared to estrogen

Plus, all clinics charge relatively low doses and it won't do anything for him he's too feminine

And that's without taking into account the fact that his parents won't want to spend money on it, so we're back to the same starting point
What? You have no clue about testosterone. Figures tbh.

His midface is too long for troonmaxxing. What can’t you understand fool ? Even if he troonmaxxes, he will most likely rope like most troons because they know that they are utter disgusting amalgamations of nature.

• JFL
Ur 14 so no worries

U do look like a tranny but im sure youll grow into ur looks, start pubertymaxxing and by the time ur 18 youll look like a prettyboy chad

Main thing is that you have a feminine eye area; raised lateral canthus and high set brows.

Rope yourself filth

he CAN do that if he wants would be very easy tbh.

But that shit aint for everyone.

OP use latisse and get better eyelashes, its a good combo with your eye colour:feelshehe:
so i can look gayer bro, Im about to ship my ass to palesti

is this if i turn into a girl man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others

These people eat raw meat so they have brain parasites giving them sick thoughts.

Don’t listen to them

• JFL

nigga u didnt wven reply to my shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and iblamehumphrey

try to not cum while reading this challenge

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, LuckyBeast, iblamehumphrey and 2 others

You don't need to become a girl. Do the things I suggested in second post regardless, it'll help you a lot

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, LuckyBeast and Rea
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, slavicpsycho and Saint Casanova