Do I look trans

Wdym? They're borderline vegan
Well, that explains it as well. These extreme diets are all scams and fuck you up.

Just eat like a normal human.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: Inadroid, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Alt Number 3, NZb6Air and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and 2 others
Well, that explains it as well. These extreme diets are all scams and fuck you up.

Just eat like a normal human.
Lol, guess what a normal human eats

• +1
Reactions: Rea

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, Alt Number 3, sigma ✰ and 2 others
Lol, guess what a normal human eats
Raw meat is a scam. The elites eat something else entirely and are involved in spirit cooking. You won’t get what they’re having unless you’re in the club boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL, Rea and 1 other person
Raw meat is a scam. The elites eat something else entirely and are involved in spirit cooking. You won’t get what they’re having unless you’re in the club boyo.
They elites drink child blood and donor blood and blood is part of natural human diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Rea and Saint Casanova
wtf is spirit cooking
Occult practices used by Marina Abramovic often through child sacrifice that grants power to the elites.

It’s not coincidence that she’s been with all the elites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL, Rea and 1 other person
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321
Yes

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
They elites drink child blood and donor blood and blood is part of natural human diet
They drink traumatised children’s blood that’s been oxidised. Animal blood and adult human blood won’t do anything and may in fact impact you negatively

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and slavicpsycho
You look like a 90s high school bully, is that true?

• JFL
  • +1
literally 0 advice, you're just crying

no wonder your ratio is so dogshit all your posts are useless
youre such a great user i might remember u after i leave this forum

• Love it
  • +1
They drink traumatised children’s blood that’s been oxidised. Animal blood and adult human blood won’t do anything and may in fact impact you negatively
Wont impact you negatively but irs like
Young traumatized blood>human blood>period blood>animal blood

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Anyways, he can’t troonmax. His midface is way too long for that.
It's not that bad, long hair distracts from a long midface anyway
He's just a few years of hair growth, one eye makeup session, one rhino, one debloating protocl and one korean jaw surgery away from being a pretty girl!

• +1
  • JFL
He's just a few years of hair growth, one eye makeup session, one rhino, one debloating protocl and one korean jaw surgery away from being a pretty girl!
tbh his midface isn't death tier he can always transition without problem, his other features will help him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, IAMNOTANINCEL and Saint Casanova
I implore you to do a parasite cleanse before you give such ridiculous advice to OP

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
tbh his midface isn't death tier he can always transition without problem, his other features will help him
I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re ✡️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Clark69
cool eye area
not trans, 14 year olds are not the epitome of masculinity anyways

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sigma ✰
Im not trying to be rude or anything but Im not gonna be trans ever dude, and what you’re saying is kinda creepy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and IAMNOTANINCEL
Im not trying to be rude or anything but Im not gonna be trans ever dude, and what you’re saying is kinda creepy
Then you should find another way to cope with your womanly boneless face because you look like the victim of middle school bullies

If I met you I'd smash your face

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and IAMNOTANINCEL
Then you should find another way to cope with your womanly boneless face because you look like the victim of middle school bullies

If I met you I'd smash your face
kinda what I thought you would say man, and for the most part you prob would dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, lowtiernormiechad and IAMNOTANINCEL
Dont listen ti this nigga

search it on here

Basically get a lot of sunlight, go to the gym and lift heavy, dont jerk off etc
but i thought it semen retention didnt really do much past the first week

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Inadroid
you aren't ugly but might struggle with girls due to dimorphism. Check your 2D:4D ratio

I don't see it