Do I look trans

Idk what that means. not familiar with the chart
I want Gman eyes
IMG 8352

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Alt Number 3
I want kitten eyes so I can alternate between dangerous predator and smol baby @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Alt Number 3
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321
u should lipmax

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Start working out. Lifting, eating healthy, vitamin D and creatine raised the fuck out of my T and masculinized my face over time. See if you can get a tan/darken your skin tone. Melanotan helps if you tend to burn easy.

Start working out. Lifting, eating healthy, vitamin D and creatine raised the fuck out of my T and masculinized my face over time. See if you can get a tan/darken your skin tone. Melanotan helps if you tend to burn easy.
Thank you man, I just got a gym membership and i’ll post weekly if you really wanna see my progress

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Thank you man, I just got a gym membership and i’ll post weekly if you really wanna see my progress
I don’t really care about seeing your progress. You can post weekly if you want to, though. Just eat more and lift hard as fuck.

By the way your face masculinizes over a longer period of time… train hard, eat right and sleep right for 6-10 months and then compare your face. Results are not immediate. But if you’re an out of shape and skinny fat gamer like I was, you will see face gains and more facial hair growth from working out and raising your T

I don’t really care about seeing your progress. You can post weekly if you want to, though. Just eat more and lift hard as fuck.

By the way your face masculinizes over a longer period of time… train hard, eat right and sleep right for 6-10 months and then compare your face. Results are not immediate. But if you’re an out of shape and skinny fat gamer like I was, you will see face gains and more facial hair growth from working out and raising your T
I would eat and fuck ton but i used to fat as shit in the 7th grade
IMG 2599

@NZb6Air does he have high potential? :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Listen recently I’ve been getting compliments about my looks and i’ve been kinda ego boosted lately, I went on monkey app just to ask people if im ugly and stuff like that. People said I looked trans when I asked them and that I look like a girl. I’m fine with being ugly but I’d rather be good looking and insecure then be ugly but confident. View attachment 3169321
kinda not ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
long face, feminine features over. hardmaxxing wont help ur shitty genes, pray to gandy or go ER

• JFL
long face, feminine features over. hardmaxxing wont help ur shitty genes, pray to gandy or go ER
Trimax can shorten his midface tho and he still 14. puberty might help him

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Trimax can shorten his midface tho and he still 14. puberty might help him
oh he is 14,explains why he has feminine features, yeah puberty might help him:ogre:

• +1
Oh No Oops GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Inadroid