Do i mog most humans facially also how 2 reduce this excess volume in my hair

I think gigacgad I a overrated, I believe I look chadlite also I think zayn looks better than me ,
nah bruh you give more dark triad vibes. go out and slay nigga

• Love it
Reactions: colton myers
Second best looking Indian user I ever seen aside from Salludon
Chadlite

Second best looking Indian user I ever seen aside from Salludon
Chadlite
cope, it's a chad picture and he mogs that terroist

short Indian - over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62432
your ratios are kinda ass at least in this photo so high mtn good appeal though
He’s more retarded than you @anthony111553

• Ugh..
He’s near Chad facially
Doesn’t really matter
He won the genetic lottery for face
I was just joking, he got an gl face and pheno compared to other Indians

• +1
He’s near Chad facially
Doesn’t really matter
He won the genetic lottery for face
his midface is taller than his lower third and his has big chrome dome, and I hate curries

high mtn

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, lebesgue and Deleted member 62432
his midface is taller than his lower third and his has big chrome dome, and I hate curries

high mtn
Haha cope
Autist greycel
He mogs you to back to dharva
As if he has any major failo at all you can’t logically give a empirical evidence how how his failos can bring him down from HLite to “muh high mtn”

• Love it
Reactions: lebesgue
Haha cope
Autist greycel
alright loser you joined like a week ago and already have 1000 post, you are a loser.

you are riding his Indian 4 inch street food ding-dong to the pearly white gates of heaven to the bottomless depths of this forum
major failo
he has a short lower third which makes him look gay and he has the forehead the size of frieza's

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
alright loser you joined like a week ago and already have 1000 post, you are a loser.

you are riding his Indian 4 inch street food ding-dong to the pearly white gates of heaven to the bottomless depths of this forum

he has a short lower third which makes him look gay and he has the forehead the size of frieza's
“Muh loser muh joined a week later muh have so many posts muh loser”
Stfu faggot he mogs you so fucking hard so I don’t know why you’re talking at all tbh.
His “muh short” lower third is not brutal and LOL jfl at you thinking big forehead is an actual failo at all, he can easily fraud it so ur just coping

“muh short” lower third is not brutal and LOL jfl at you thinking big forehead is an actual failo at all, he can easily fraud it so ur just coping
dear Mr. retard

doesn't' have to be brutal to look gay and if you have to fruad it, its still a failo.

sincerely
Axii

dear Mr. retard

doesn't' have to be brutal to look gay and if you have to fruad it, its still a failo.

sincerely
Axii
Ironic
Not a major failo don’t care
Just because it’s a failo doesn’t meant it’s brutal
Be logical for once

Ironic
Not a major failo don’t care
Just because it’s a failo doesn’t meant it’s brutal
Be logical for once
Dear retard,

I received your message, and I want to address your sentiments with sincerity and clarity. Firstly, I appreciate your candid expression of thoughts, even though it seems to be cloaked in a layer of a term I would like to call "double irony"

You mentioned the term "brutal," and "falio", and I would like to mention while I didn't explicitly label anything as "brutal," I understand your perspective that not every misstep should be characterized in such a manner. It's important to maintain a balanced viewpoint, acknowledging that failure is a natural part of life and doesn't always warrant extreme reactions.

However, I must point out the irony in your message. You indicated that I mention his short ass chin as brutal, yet you seemingly missed the nuance of my communication. This irony highlights the importance of attentiveness and comprehension, underscoring the need for careful reading and understanding before jumping to conclusions.

Moving forward, let's strive for clearer communication and mutual understanding.

Thank you for your message, and I look forward to continuing our exchange.

Warm regards,

axii

Dear retard,

I received your message, and I want to address your sentiments with sincerity and clarity. Firstly, I appreciate your candid expression of thoughts, even though it seems to be cloaked in a layer of a term I would like to call "double irony"

You mentioned the term "brutal," and "falio", and I would like to mention while I didn't explicitly label anything as "brutal," I understand your perspective that not every misstep should be characterized in such a manner. It's important to maintain a balanced viewpoint, acknowledging that failure is a natural part of life and doesn't always warrant extreme reactions.

However, I must point out the irony in your message. You indicated that I mention his short ass chin as brutal, yet you seemingly missed the nuance of my communication. This irony highlights the importance of attentiveness and comprehension, underscoring the need for careful reading and understanding before jumping to conclusions.

Moving forward, let's strive for clearer communication and mutual understanding.

Thank you for your message, and I look forward to continuing our exchange.

Warm regards,

axii
Dnrd
LOL
You are retarded ur logically contradicted
A negative claim is the opposite of a positive claim, it’s making an assertion that something is non existent or false with no proof to back it up. So…

Person A: “ I have issei scaled at outer”

Person B: “ actually no, you don’t have him scaled at outer”

Person B made the negative claim that issei isn’t outer

Why is negative claims bad? Well within debates or proceeding in dialectics, if someone asserted so,etching and you made a negative claim regarding that thing they said, then the burden of proof lies on your shoulders now, it’s now for you to prove instead of your opponent

a negative claim is basically the negation to a positive claim, its stating that something is false or non existent. something to keep in mind is that a negative claim is always true unless contradicted ( people would still have to show proof for their negative claim though of course ) an example would be stating that luffy isnt boundless because he isnt abstract. that statement is inherently true until your opponent proves it wrong via contradictions
So you would need to prove with the pataphysical metaphysical of the ontological axiomatic truth, with no proofs that disobeyes the f=ma formula, also prove with the ocassionalism
THEREFORE……
You would need to prove that claim with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating You would need to prove this skepticism with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating but you can’t so you concede the tergivalite dialectic.

Dnrd
LOL
You are retarded ur logically contradicted
A negative claim is the opposite of a positive claim, it’s making an assertion that something is non existent or false with no proof to back it up. So…

Person A: “ I have issei scaled at outer”

Person B: “ actually no, you don’t have him scaled at outer”

Person B made the negative claim that issei isn’t outer

Why is negative claims bad? Well within debates or proceeding in dialectics, if someone asserted so,etching and you made a negative claim regarding that thing they said, then the burden of proof lies on your shoulders now, it’s now for you to prove instead of your opponent

a negative claim is basically the negation to a positive claim, its stating that something is false or non existent. something to keep in mind is that a negative claim is always true unless contradicted ( people would still have to show proof for their negative claim though of course ) an example would be stating that luffy isnt boundless because he isnt abstract. that statement is inherently true until your opponent proves it wrong via contradictions
So you would need to prove with the pataphysical metaphysical of the ontological axiomatic truth, with no proofs that disobeyes the f=ma formula, also prove with the ocassionalism
THEREFORE……
You would need to prove that claim with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating You would need to prove this skepticism with empirical non-anecdotal tautological epistemological ontological pontification. Your negation to me saying it’s not contextually saying that is an ethically bankrupt deception of noumenological proportion categorically imperitively inept at substantiating your statements. You would need to prove that the connotation is circumstantial to the context so it would be general in entailment, as well as being capable to necessitate various interpretations that possess coherency in the narrative of the position you have presented. This is contingent upon the proposition of an antithesis’ prominence in negation with agnosticism that is reasoned by skepticism, or an equal interpretation substantiated with inductive reasoning, both inevitable in equalizing or defeating but you can’t so you concede the tergivalite dialectic.
incoherent ramblings,
you are making a negative claim about something I clearly stated I didn't mention, which contradicts your own argument that negative claims require evidence to support them. Since you're the one making the claim that I mentioned something as "brutal," the burden of proof falls on you to provide evidence for your assertion. Additionally, your repetition of the same assertion without providing new evidence or reasoning does not strengthen your argument or makes you sound more intelligent but instead does the opposite making you look ignorant. Therefore, your argument lacks coherence and consistency in this context.

• Hmm...
incoherent ramblings,
you are making a negative claim about something I clearly stated I didn't mention, which contradicts your own argument that negative claims require evidence to support them. Since you're the one making the claim that I mentioned something as "brutal," the burden of proof falls on you to provide evidence for your assertion. Additionally, your repetition of the same assertion without providing new evidence or reasoning does not strengthen your argument or makes you sound more intelligent but instead does the opposite making you look ignorant. Therefore, your argument lacks coherence and consistency in this context.
My argument doesn’t lack “coherence” or “consistency” in this post because We can define it in the phenomonological mereological ontological metaphysical nomological transcendental categorical orthogonal collateral dialetheistic where is no physiscly logical nonlogicaly ontological methapisichal mental conceptual propositional theoretical virtuous ideation corresponds to reality ways because u don'tttt

My argument doesn’t lack “coherence” or “consistency” in this post because We can define it in the phenomonological mereological ontological metaphysical nomological transcendental categorical orthogonal collateral dialetheistic where is no physiscly logical nonlogicaly ontological methapisichal mental conceptual propositional theoretical virtuous ideation corresponds to reality ways because u don'tttt
The concatenation of complex terms without coherent integration does not inherently signify intellectual prowess. Rather, intellectual depth is demonstrated through the nuanced application and synthesis of concepts, not the mere employment of esoteric language devoid of meaningful connection.

you are dense.

The concatenation of complex terms without coherent integration does not inherently signify intellectual prowess. Rather, intellectual depth is demonstrated through the nuanced application and synthesis of concepts, not the mere employment of esoteric language devoid of meaningful connection.

you are dense.
Upon careful deliberation in light of this predicament, it has led me to reach the conclusion that I do not have the ability to comply with the stated conditions which would mean that I do not possess the appropriate requirements nor do I have the proper resources in order to proceed with enabling I, myself, to go on with the circumstance of being able to continue with the act of being able to do so that i cannot process the things you have said, it is due to your very very low IQ.

You are retarded.

Upon careful deliberation in light of this predicament, it has led me to reach the conclusion that I do not have the ability to comply with the stated conditions which would mean that I do not possess the appropriate requirements nor do I have the proper resources in order to proceed with enabling I, myself, to go on with the circumstance of being able to continue with the act of being able to do so that i cannot process the things you have said, it is due to your very very low IQ.

You are retarded.
lmao this thread is comedy

• +1
Reactions: proxyy

You are retarded.
"After careful consideration, I've realized that I lack the ability, requirements, and resources to meet the stated conditions. However, I find it challenging to process your statements, which may be due to the complexity of the situation rather than solely attributing it to intelligence."

muh retard muh retard

suck muh chode muh retard

do a silly little dance during your choke session with my centimeter dismember ya twat

• Ugh..
"After careful consideration, I've realized that I lack the ability, requirements, and resources to meet the stated conditions. However, I find it challenging to process your statements, which may be due to the complexity of the situation rather than solely attributing it to intelligence."

muh retard muh retard

suck muh chode muh retard

do a silly little dance during your choke session with my centimeter dismember ya twat
Dnrd
Cope

• Ugh..
Haven't seen you post in a while? I used to see your threads/posts all the time tbh

Weak Mid htn. Very Good Looking.

Like a worse version of my uncle.

this was fun im going to mention you in a thread of a high inihb cuck we should bully
Yeah it was fun making you look like a retard LOLOLOLOLOLPLOL
Cope delusional cuck
Keep sucking my dick

Yeah it was fun making you look like a retard LOLOLOLOLOLPLOL
Cope delusional cuck
Keep sucking my dick
get good faggot

• Ugh..
Ur so ass
autistic abused dog
how could you state that I'm ass at the game when I'm at the top .01 percentile of fucking your mom

• Ugh..