Do i need a new SIM for my asian chadfish?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Im basically getting no likes. Its been 8 hours and i hardly have any likes AND I USED A BOOST. I switched it out to salludon instead to see if it was my elo, used a boost and basically still got near to nothing jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and Deleted member 7580
I bet you beat your jimmy to the pictures in your tinder profiles while imagining them looking in confusion at their own face under another name on tinder.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Blackgymmax
> Asian
> chad

Pick one

Girls only like them bcz of #stopasianhate

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, fogdart and FailedNormieManlet
It has nothing to do with SIM card bro. I’ve used the same SIM card for 1000 experiments and it works when the person is actually good looking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, the BULL and Blackgymmax
It has nothing to do with SIM card bro. I’ve used the same SIM card for 1000 experiments and it works when the person is actually good looking lol
Absolutely brutal.

It resets After a while but if you redo accounts every day like OP eventually It gets cooked
Also jfl at using boosts on chadfishes :lul: :lul: :lul: new level of cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
im going to run musaka here. He broderick does piss poor so im confident that field slave is fucked here

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and fogdart
It resets After a while but if you redo accounts every day like OP eventually It gets cooked
I did like 5 in the last 2 months

@Jiyn over for asiancels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
im going to run musaka here. He broderick does piss poor so im confident that field slave is fucked here
I run my experiments a few days apart or sometimes a week or two apart with the same SIM card. Back to back days May fuck up your SIM card but leaving a few days or weeks in between is fine. I never buy boosts or anything. You can try hinge too - it works really well and you can actually see the girls who like your profile. Only thing is you don’t get as many likes as tinder cos they limit the number of likes daily.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
just change your SIm card theory

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @User49 before PSL and .org could you imagine a black guy who self injects fillers, asks women about bigonial width and pays for boosts on fake Tinder accounts?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, VenatorLuparius, Blackgymmax and 2 others
@5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @User49 before PSL and .org could you imagine a black guy who self injects fillers, asks women about bigonial width and pays for boosts on fake Tinder accounts?
bgm self injected fillers? mirin low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Salludon hardly got any likes but the QUALITY was top tier ethnics btw