Do I need a rhinoplasty?

Do I need rhino?

• Total voters
Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards Kaiba
So I’m already aware that my jaw and chin are extremely recessed and subhuman. They’re my priorities right now. But do you guys think I should get a rhino too? My nose just looks too long from the profile and the tip droops down too much for my liking. Why was I cursed with these shitty currycel genes ffs.

Chin is recessed as hell, your nose is the least of your worries.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1680
Chin is recessed as hell, your nose is the least of your worries.
Yeah, I've already acknowledged that my chin's recessed. I'm asking if I need rhinoplasty for my subhuman nose.

nose will look better if lower third is fixed

@TubOfLard @Gazzamogga?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Gazzamogga
Nose looks fine from this angle, if you want a proper opinion, take a frontal pic

Nose looks fine from this angle, if you want a proper opinion, take a frontal pic
Face on, I'm okay. I just think it looks too long and droopy from the side.

bro you can't fix issues in a random order/ manner it's not gonna work.

if you 'qualify' for surgerymaxxing (you do) then remember this:

Surgery isn't a numbers game. It's about getting a select few things in a specific order to address your most obvious issues. Fixing your nose isn't going to do SHIT for you. Don't cope & don't waste your money. If you want some retail therapy go buy some balenciagas or some shit.

Fix HARD TISSUE first, and always work from the groun up, ie. jaws, then malar complex, then any soft tissue (nose etc).

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Introvertednarc
bro you can't fix issues in a random order/ manner it's not gonna work.

if you 'qualify' for surgerymaxxing (you do) then remember this:

Surgery isn't a numbers game. It's about getting a select few things in a specific order to address your most obvious issues. Fixing your nose isn't going to do SHIT for you. Don't cope & don't waste your money. If you want some retail therapy go buy some balenciagas or some shit.

Fix HARD TISSUE first, and always work from the groun up, ie. jaws, then malar complex, then any soft tissue (nose etc).
So my nose isn't a flaw?

NO.
you need chin work

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 1862
Last edited:
Nose looks okay to me.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
nose is good, fix ur chin and maxilla and ur set.

• +1
it might look like it now, but u never know how it looks after ur double jaw surgery
bruhh, then why'd you say my nose is good then?? I don't want this ethnic looking curry nose ffs.

bruhh, then why'd you say my nose is good then?? I don't want this ethnic looking curry nose ffs.
fixing ur nose wont change shit when u have that recessed jaw/maxilla, fix that first and think about rhino later

We need a front pic to determine lol. What if your nose is bulbous asf?

So I’m already aware that my jaw and chin are extremely recessed and subhuman. They’re my priorities right now. But do you guys think I should get a rhino too? My nose just looks too long from the profile and the tip droops down too much for my liking. Why was I cursed with these shitty currycel genes ffs.

I would kill to have your nose mate

Why would you want my ethnic curry nose?
Your nose is the least of your problems it seems

Yeah, I’m typing on mobile and my phone’s really old. Lmao, sorry for glitching out.
Your nose is the least of your problems it seems
Seriously, though do I not need rhinoplasty at all? I know I need jaw surgery and a chin implant, but I really want an aesthetic Northern European looking nose too. If there’s even a tiny imperfection, I’d like to get it fixed. I just need to know what kind of rhinoplasty I need.

Last edited:

Brag post tbh

• JFL