Do I need a Testosterone base with Superdrol if I am already taking DHT?

O

onthecomeup

Iron
Hello,

I was thinking of going on this stack for around 80 days (summer term in school) and I am looking for input mainly on the Superdrol and Steroid side.
Would this be safe to do?
  1. 7.5 iu growth hormone ED
  2. IGF-1 Lr3 100mcg ED
  3. 35% Titan DHT liquid gel 4 drops ED
  4. Aromasin 5mg EOD
  5. Superdrol 10mg ED for 30 days
On the website where I am buying the Superdrol it mentions you must buy their HCG Reboot during the cycle and for post cycle therapy. Is this information correct or is it just a marketing thing?

Mirin god tier low inhib to take dht. This man is fearless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and FreakkForLife
Using DHT gel instead of test base?

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Mirin god tier low inhib to take dht. This man is fearless
dont really understand. Are you saying I shouldn’t take it?
Using DHT gel instead of test base?

Jfl
can I use DHT and test enathate 300mg per week? Is this a good enough test base? If I do this should I also increase how much aromasin I take to prevent estrogen conversion?

can I use DHT and test enathate 300mg per week? Is this a good enough test base? If I do this should I also increase how much aromasin I take to prevent estrogen conversion?
Dht can make u bald?
What about ur family,do they bald?

No my dad is 66 and still has a-lot of hair, there is rescission of course but a lot more hair than others his age. I am also applying it on my dick dunno if balding will still occur.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021

Since when do you need DHT if you want to build muscle? For anabolic effect use T instead. DHT gel is for dudes that can't get hard man

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and gamma
Since when do you need DHT if you want to build muscle? For anabolic effect use T instead. DHT gel is for dudes that can't get hard man
Using dht for dickmaxing. I will use T as wel, I saw online I should take 200-300mg per week as a base But I don’t want there to be estrogen conversio. Will taking AI prevent estrogen conversion of Superdrol and after my superdrol runs out should I keep taking T?

Using dht for dickmaxing. I will use T as wel, I saw online I should take 200-300mg per week as a base But I don’t want there to be estrogen conversio. Will taking AI prevent estrogen conversion of Superdrol and after my superdrol runs out should I keep taking T?
How old are you?

How old are you?
Im 16 years and 8 months old. I think I’m a late bloomer as i remember ejaculating for the first time at 13 years 11 months. So in theory this stack should work in increasing height, muscle, and dick size correct?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and WhiteGoodman
Yes u need a test base

Im 16 years and 8 months old. I think I’m a late bloomer as i remember ejaculating for the first time at 13 years 11 months. So in theory this stack should work in increasing height, muscle, and dick size correct?
So you are 16 years old, and you want to take testosterone, DHT, steroid, HGH, IGF-1, aromasin. :feelskek:

Do you know that your endocrine system is not fully developed yet, and you can fuck that up forever? Or you can stunt your physical growth. How tall are you buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and AsGoodAsItGets
So you are 16 years old, and you want to take testosterone, DHT, steroid, HGH, IGF-1, aromasin. :feelskek:

Do you know that your endocrine system is not fully developed yet, and you can fuck that up forever? Or you can stunt your physical growth. How tall are you buddy boyo?
5ft 10.5 u may think this is a fine height but the scl I go to I am considered one of the shortest for my age. Being bigger and taller at this age is what matters. If that means I take the risk of being on medication my whole life after 25 or 30 so be it. Might sound retarded af but people have different priories🤷‍♂️

Zero research man. "Do I need a test base?" Why do they think its called a base.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, jfcage and Deleted member 18301
Hello,

I was thinking of going on this stack for around 80 days (summer term in school) and I am looking for input mainly on the Superdrol and Steroid side.
Would this be safe to do?
  1. 7.5 iu growth hormone ED
  2. IGF-1 Lr3 100mcg ED
  3. 35% Titan DHT liquid gel 4 drops ED
  4. Aromasin 5mg EOD
  5. Superdrol 10mg ED for 30 days
On the website where I am buying the Superdrol it mentions you must buy their HCG Reboot during the cycle and for post cycle therapy. Is this information correct or is it just a marketing thing?
If you're taking this stack for height you need to check the letrozole protocol to prolong growth plate closing window. There's an episode on mpmd vigorous steve leo show called bio bros that talks about this. What's the rationale for your stack anyway

Lol kid going ham at 16, proud :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
If you're taking this stack for height you need to check the letrozole protocol to prolong growth plate closing window. There's an episode on mpmd vigorous steve leo show called bio bros that talks about this. What's the rationale for your stack anyway
I was told Aromasin would be better by @6feetmanlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and AsGoodAsItGets
I was told Aromasin would be better by @6feetmanlet
“I think you could just take aromasin every few days, it wont crash your e2 like letrozol and it also permanently binds to aromatase so once you stop taking it, you shouldn't issues with estrogen rebound.”

5ft 10.5 u may think this is a fine height but the scl I go to I am considered one of the shortest for my age. Being bigger and taller at this age is what matters. If that means I take the risk of being on medication my whole life after 25 or 30 so be it. Might sound retarded af but people have different priories🤷‍♂️
You try to increase your height, but at the same time you want to take roids that might stunt your growth

Last edited:
Dont take roids.

Just inject test and get on aromasin to prevent Estrogen increase from the injected test and keep estrogen in the 10-15pg/ml range to prevent plates from fusing.

Make sure it's not below 10 and above 15 or u will feel side effects and ur plates would fuse.

Pm me.

Also,injecting test would give u accelerated height gains and muscle effects and it would prevnet the side effects that u get from roids.

Also take HGH+igf1 at ur age it would make u grow fast.

Take this entire stack for 1-2 years and u will end up 6'2-6'5.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096