Do i Need bimax for my malocclusion?

Nigga ask a fucking orthodontist, and he'll direct you to a maxillofacial surgeon if needed

Yeah , despite his failos he's gl tbh
Braces + fat grafts to undereyes + contactfrauding and he's chadlite range.

Don't know why he wants bimax before doing the above.

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma, buflek and Birdcell
Cmon stop overdoing the blackpill , even normies get some play there and here , obviously foids wouldn't consider normies if they could fuck chad 24/7 but mostly they can't because they're insecure lol
Getting play there and here once per year is not something that u should be proud of.

If i'm a normie then, why cant i try to ascend?

Braces + fat grafts to undereyes + contactfrauding and he's chadlite range.

Don't know why he wants bimax before doing the above.
Thinking to make smaller the nose tip too

Cmon stop overdoing the blackpill , even normies get some play there and here , obviously foids wouldn't consider normies if they could fuck chad 24/7 but mostly they can't because they're insecure lol
Also idk how this should solve the fact that i have to extract a tooth

Won't operate on him.
Yeah he's an easy case for an orthodontist, people here see one crooked teeth and immediately cope with extreme maxillofacial surgeries that they don't even need

Yeah he's an easy case for an orthodontist, people here see one crooked teeth and immediately cope with extreme maxillofacial surgeries that they don't even need
any surgeon willing to perform bimax on him is very unethical. I mean look at this side:

you have that typical overbite look with the protruding upper lip that will cuck you like nothing else even when your face is decent otherwise. it's a subconscious thing where people look at you and just feel that something is off.

people can't grasp that and thus everyone keeps saying that "you could get laid easily bro" when obviously it hasn't been the case. malocclusion is death.

he won't get bimax.
any surgeon willing to perform bimax on him is very unethical. I mean look at this side:
look at this fucking mouth. he doesn't need a lot of advancement at all but his occlusion is fucked regardless and ruins his face.

Last edited:
you have that typical overbite look with the protruding upper lip that will cuck you like nothing else even when your face is decent otherwise. it's a subconscious thing where people look at you and just feel that something is off.

people can't grasp that and thus everyone keeps saying that "you could get laid easily bro" when obviously it hasn't been the case. malocclusion is death.
nah. shit like this doesn't matter that much. he is def above average but not chad so he needs to put in effort to get laid.

nah. shit like this doesn't matter that much. he is def above average but not chad so he needs to put in effort to get laid.
OwS62vll

OwS62vll2

Last edited:
Cmob dude you don't need bimax , your BDD is even worse than mine :feelshaha:

Do u even understand what i wrote?
I dont extract the tooth for the bimax, but because it is broken...

u made many post for me its clear u have BDD, ur first post was more than 6month ago
BDD is extremely rare.
People is just aware they don't measure up to the fittest.

do you smoke crack by any chance

you literally dont need anything, know italian guys that are worse looking than you and do better

if you have no girls its your personality/game, work on that, you literally need 0 looksmax, literally know more than 3 guys who are worse looking than you, they are just more confident and dont give a fuck what girls think, one of them is also balding and kinda short

you literally dont need anything, know italian guys that are worse looking than you and do better

if you have no girls its your personality/game, work on that, you literally need 0 looksmax, literally know more than 3 guys who are worse looking than you, they are just more confident and dont give a fuck what girls think, one of them is also balding and kinda short
Are they from narnia?

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
In these 6 month did iyou ever ask a surgeon?

In these 6 month did iyou ever ask a surgeon?
Yeah but it doenst even worth doing the visit due the broken tooth, i have to fix that first

More pics, idk why in some pics i have a brutal UEE and in some i have not it

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother