Do I need hairline reduction

D

Deleted member 23804

Sphinx
220BA3D8 21F7 4971 AA2D 86E1202A1D73

It’s too high or normal?

hard to tell with your sidepart

do you have hair behind your sidepart?

Your Finnish right ? It’s pretty normal to have a high hairline.

Is dermarolling cope for hair
No it’s great. But you don’t wanna do it on the day u are applying finasteride (I would advise to go with topical, I am using that and it has lower systemic effects)

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 23804
No it’s great. But you don’t wanna do it on the day u are applying finasteride (I would advise to go with topical, I am using that and it has lower systemic effects)
I have the same problem too. Try minox and topical fin. Don’t use oral fin just yet because it can cause issues due to lowering of DHT. It is probably just your hairline becoming mature.
Minoxidil is safe at 17y, won’t destroy my hormones?

Where can you get topical fin or do you need to get it prescribed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
It’s fine for now, get on low dose fin to slow it down significantly and then later consider hairline reduction + hair transplant when you’re much older. Most cost effective method

• +1
Minoxidil is safe at 17y, won’t destroy my hormones?
Wait until you’re 20 at the very least, you don’t want to miss out on any penile/bone structure growth

• +1
Wait until you’re 20 at the very least, you don’t want to miss out on any penile/bone structure growth
So just fin and dermarolling is fine?

Where can you get topical fin or do you need to get it prescribed?

i order here

no prescription

• Love it
So just fin and dermarolling is fine?
Minox is safer than fin, start with minox first. Fin is a strong DHT blocker, but if it’s topical it should be okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 23804
Minox is safer than fin, start with minox first. Fin is a strong DHT blocker, but if it’s topical it should be okay.

And just to be clear topical will still block your serum DHT to some degree, just much less than if you take the pill form