do i need rhino?

Deleted member 7044

Deleted member 7044

xdd
I have a ton of facial flaws but i've been considering rhino for a while now since its once of the simplest ones to get
would greatly appreciate if someone could show a morph with a better nose

Last edited:
yeah

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Yes, very much so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
if you look really ethnic you should be careful with a rhino since it could make your face look weird

• +1
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 5455, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
if you look really ethnic you should be careful with a rhino since it could make your face look weird
yeah if i were to get one i would want it to be straightened and make the tip not droopy
i think a lot of people make the mistake of getting a sloped feminine nose as a ethnic which makes it look really obvious and unnatural

you need everything.

bro you should take a pic showing your front profile.

I see, what can i do about the width?

it kind of is tbh, its even worse when i wear glasses
yeah softmaxing chewing and bonesmashing. most likely won't do shit for you. i'm not very well known with surgeries but maybe zygo and custom jaw implant?

I have a ton of facial flaws but i've been considering rhino for a while now since its once of the simplest ones to get
don't mess with greek god nose

Are you a Jew?

You look like an textbook example of a greedy Jew

don't mess with greek god nose
isnt this more like a greek god nose? mine doesnt look like that one, its just droopy and curves out the whole way instead of a bump in the middle

Are you a Jew?

You look like an textbook example of a greedy Jew
nah jfl, im not. is it the nose and curly hair that gives that impression or?

You sure its a bigger nose or recessed maxilla?

isnt this more like a greek god nose? mine doesnt look like that one, its just droopy and curves out the whole way instead of a bump in the middle
View attachment 424466

nah jfl, im not. is it the nose and curly hair that gives that impression or?

1. You have what's called a Dorsal Hump. It's either genetic, or you suffered from trauma resulting in the bone not healing properly, thus resulting in the bump higher up on your nose near the bridge, and at the tip. Usually if you have this issue from trauma, you also have trouble breathing, and more than likely a slight deviation of septum. These noses are typically very dominant though and generally a plus side feature, and I do believe that to be the case for you, it is just slightly big though.

2. If you want to fix this issue, rhinoplasty/septoplasty is the way. If you are concerned about nasolabial folds, there is a possibility of looking into a Lefort 1 operation, and if that is the case, it might be worth looking into a slight jaw correction to really even out all of your features as we can see them now.

Good luck bro

1. You have what's called a Dorsal Hump. It's either genetic, or you suffered from trauma resulting in the bone not healing properly, thus resulting in the bump higher up on your nose near the bridge, and at the tip. Usually if you have this issue from trauma, you also have trouble breathing, and more than likely a slight deviation of septum. These noses are typically very dominant though and generally a plus side feature, and I do believe that to be the case for you, it is just slightly big though.

2. If you want to fix this issue, rhinoplasty/septoplasty is the way. If you are concerned about nasolabial folds, there is a possibility of looking into a Lefort 1 operation, and if that is the case, it might be worth looking into a slight jaw correction to really even out all of your features as we can see them now.

Good luck bro
I have a droopy nose and not the dorsal. Mine looks a lot like the before picture on this image. I assume rhino is still the way to go, thanks a lot though

ur ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: N1c, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7044
ur ethnic?
JFL ethnic is an understatement

He is a mentally retarded truecel with hooked nose that listens to madison beer, he knows her every song and has a special room dedicated to her lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and lutte
JFL ethnic is an understatement

He is a mentally retarded truecel with hooked nose that listens to madison beer, he knows her every song and has a special room dedicated to her lol
jfl at this cope, never even shown my face on here meanwhile ive seen ur face and u look more ethnic than the afgahn refugees i see here with ur recessed mandible
the irony in calling me retarded and you thinking drinking water is bad
im as white as it gets with fully nordic bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and lutte
jfl at this cope, never even shown my face on here meanwhile ive seen ur face and u look more ethnic than the afgahn refugees i see here with ur recessed mandible
water is bad drink melk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7044
ive seen ur face and u look more ethnic than the afgahn refugees
No, i look white as fuck, @lutte can confirm

Also looks like i've struck a nerve with this one

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
No, i look white as fuck, @lutte can confirm

Also looks like i've struck a nerve with this one
theres no need to confirm ive already seen ur face jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044