Nose Size Reduction via Softmaxing, or Why you may NOT need a Rhino

depends, because nose is made of cartilage not of pure bone but bone grows if smah it thats obivous look at "sean strickland leg x-ray " there is extra bone in the leg, but bro u need years of fractures if u want that result on your face thats not possible also because the bone grows irregularly so its not aestetich at all
less than years if you bonesmash correctly, but thats a whole other topic and you shouldnt bonesmash your nose anyways.

Take triamcinolone acetonide. Its way more effective
saw ur post bhai. the method i posted is easier to do + for higher inhibs, as not everyone is willing to pin their nose. also this gives perfect, maybe even more natural results and has been tested, so it is very trustworthy with pretty much no permanent negative side effects in case anything goes wrong.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
less than years if you bonesmash correctly, but thats a whole other topic and you shouldnt bonesmash your nose anyways.
is bone smashin that efficient ? less than years? doesnt it bruise your skin and potentially grow bone where it shouldnt

i just put it below the nose bridge (all over the “fleshy” part)
I meant with the reduction ? I assume you'll have to stop at some point before it becomes harmful

I meant with the reduction ? I assume you'll have to stop at some point before it becomes harmful
no, you just apply before going out, like stated in the post. it wears off and your nose will have enough time in between appliances to normalize.

is bone smashin that efficient ? less than years? doesnt it bruise your skin and potentially grow bone where it shouldnt
it is pretty effective, you just have to do it right. i myself grew facial bones quite a lot by smashing, but do your own research if youre considering it.

Next up, we have tretinoin:

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.
I also have more research to back tretinoin's affects on slimming the nose.
There is research that was conducted showing that retinoic acid breaks down Cartlidge.
Tretinoin is absorbed by the body (even if its just a bit) and acts as/like retinoic acid (it IS a retinoic acid).
This leads to my conclusion that tretinoin can break down Cartlidge on the nose.

Good thread

• Love it
Reactions: xnj
im pretty sure hydrocortison breaks cartilidge down too right?

• +1
Wont tret do the opposite of what you're trying to achieve? By increasing collagen wont you be making the nose skin thicker or am i misunderstood
i always see conflicting info on this its so retarded. Like if its good for collagen than it should help give under eye support, but if it thins skin wont it do the opposite? Fucking painful

Welcome to yet another banger thread, my lovely buddy boyos!

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)
Also if your nasal bone itself is fucked, then rhino it is (at least for now).

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Let’s start with hydrocortisone:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:
View attachment 3099291(expand the image if aspect ratio is fucked)

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.
(credits go to @khaleejicel)

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

View attachment 3099383(expand image for better view)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️
why shouldnt i just go straight on tret, and downsides? I also have very mild acne so i feel its best to just go straight to tret

why shouldnt i just go straight on tret, and downsides? I also have very mild acne so i feel its best to just go straight to tret
if u have acne then ofc hop on tret wtf
also tret has more possible side effects, hydrocortisone is more like a skincare product, rather than anything else in this case

i always see conflicting info on this its so retarded. Like if its good for collagen than it should help give under eye support, but if it thins skin wont it do the opposite? Fucking painful
all people who were on tret told me that their noses got significantly smaller.

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️
thank you i love you

• Love it
Tret does not thin the skin and tret wont help you get better under eyes. Good undereyes is caused by bone and fat. Tret just increases collagen and thickens the skin, which has nothing to do w bone or fat

is it permanent and how long for results?

is it permanent and how long for results?
tret is more or less permanent afaik, hydrocotiosone is temporary but with less potential side effects and can just be used as any other skincare product, also lasting enough time throughout the day.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
no, you just apply before going out, like stated in the post. it wears off and your nose will have enough time in between appliances to normalize.
Yeah but how long should I do this for ? 1 week ? What's the maximum I can go ? Or can I do it indefinitely till I'm satisfied ?

Yeah but how long should I do this for ? 1 week ? What's the maximum I can go ? Or can I do it indefinitely till I'm satisfied ?
no, u use hydrocortisone for a week straight whatsoever, then only apply it before going out.

everyones waffling what does and does not thin/thicken the skin for fucks sake

• JFL
anyone have a source thread i could use to find tret and hydrocortisone in the US?

Ima start blasting all 3 wish my Jew nose luck

• +1
May Allah bless u all, Very intelligent.. So whats the most effective way to burn the nose fate or lil bit of skin peeling? To make look slim or smaller ?????????????

• +1
will try and report back just ordered some, btw never noticed any nose slimming from tret but it did get rid of my filaments.

• +1
good thread, and also that hydrocortisone shit is so cheap, so I see no point in not trying it.

• +1

The nerdy shit:

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hydrocortisone:

Tretionoin:

Application:

1. Hydrocortisone

2. Tretinoin

Alot also get rihno when they got a bad nose from reccesion

• +1
Found it , it costs 4 dollars here , will try it soon
3152 500 10

• Love it
this one is 0.5% tho so idk how it will show itself compared to 1%.
ill do my best to get the 1%. one , if i couldnt , i dont mind waiting for results , 0.5% will be slower

• +1

The nerdy shit:

IMPORTANT INFO:

Hydrocortisone:

Tretionoin:

Application:

1. Hydrocortisone

2. Tretinoin

Does hydrocortisone actually help for reducing nose size? I happen to have 2.5% on me and just want to make sure it works before I try it out.

no, u use hydrocortisone for a week straight whatsoever, then only apply it before going out.
Why would I have to put it before going out ? Is there a temporary boost in reduction on top of the permanent one ?

is there a loading phase or anything like that?

also so u just put it daily forever at night? Along with tret?

is there a loading phase or anything like that?

also so u just put it daily forever at night? Along with tret?
hc anytime ure boutta go out, as i said its pretty much like another skincare products like moisturizer that u can use daily and i see not problem in doing so since, as i said, its also really cheap
tret - mix w hc for a week nightly if u want, that should give perma results. u can try to do that for an extra week if you see small improvements, but no more than that.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Bir başka muhteşem konuya daha hoş geldiniz, sevgili dostumuz!

Muhtemelen daha küçük bir buruna ihtiyacınız var. Burunla ilgili oranlar yüz uyumunuzda büyük bir rol oynar ve zaten küçük bir burnunuz olan şanslı bir piç değilseniz - ne demek istediğimi anlayacaksınız; örneğin bir morfta burnunuzun boyutunu biraz bile olsa küçülttükten sonra, gözle görülür bir uyum iyileşmesi görebilirsiniz. (Size burun damlası vermeye çalışmıyorum, sadece size karşı gerçekçiyim)
Ayrıca burun kemiğiniz de sikildiyse gergedandır (en azından şimdilik).

Örneğin, burada ortalama görünümlü adamlardan birinin yüzü var, farklı burun boyutlarına sahip (resimde orijinal burun boyutu daha büyük olan, daha küçük olanı benim tarafımdan değiştirildi):

View attachment 3099336 (görüntü oranı bozulmuşsa veya gif çok küçükse genişletin)

Peki ya size bu tür bir değişimin sadece softmaxing ile elde edilebileceğini ve ben sadece bu yöntemin %50'sini kullanarak sadece iki hafta içinde burun boyutumu 0,5 cm küçülttüğümü söyleseydim? (öncesi ve sonrası)

Daha fazla aramana gerek yok, sana kurabiyelerim var :Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk:(yardıma ihtiyacım var)

İneklik:

Bilimsel kısmı yöntemden ayırmak için, zamanınızı kazanmak adına tüm bilimsel bilgileri aşağıdaki spoiler'a koyacağım, ancak yine de okumanızı öneririm:

Hidrokortizonla başlayalım :

Hidrokortizon, iltihap, kızarıklık, şişlik vb. tedavisinde kullanılan topikal bir steroiddir ((hayır, anabol gibi korkutucu steroidler değil, bu sadece bir isim)).

Yan etkilerinden biri de cildin küçülmesi . Aradığımız tam olarak bu. Vücudumuzun alışması ve istediğimiz etkiyi elde etmek için, önce belirli bir süre doğrudan burnumuza uygulayarak kendi avantajımıza kullanacağız, ardından dışarı çıkmadan önce uygulayacağız, ama birazdan buna değineceğim.

Sırada tretinoin var :

Tretinoin, cilt hücrelerinin gelişim biçimini etkileyerek akne, cilt koyulaşması ve diğer pek çok rahatsızlığı tedavi etmek için kullanılır;

Bu değişimin bir etkisi de gözeneklerin daralmasıdır ki bu da bizim aradığımız şeydir.

ÖNEMLİ BİLGİ:
Aşağıdaki herhangi bir şeyi okumadan önce, sahip olabileceğiniz alerjilerin farkında olduğunuzdan emin olun, çünkü listelenen ürünlere alerjisi olan az sayıda kişi bazı kötü yan etkiler yaşayabilir. Bazı yan etkiler, söz konusu alerjilerden muzdarip olmayan kişiler için bile geçerli olabilir , bu nedenle lütfen söz konusu yan etkiler ve bunları azaltma yolları hakkında bilgi edinmek için aşağıdaki spoiler'ı okuyun:

(Bu yan etkiler çok yaygın değildir, ancak yine de kendi güvenliğiniz için bunları eklemek zorundayım)

Hidrokortizon:
View attachment 3099291 (görüntü oranı bozulmuşsa resmi genişlet)

Bunlardan herhangi birini hemen deneyimlerseniz, bunun sizin için uygun olmadığı anlamına gelebilir. Bunları kullanmaya başladıktan bir süre sonra deneyimlerseniz, yavaş yavaş ara vermeli, yan etkileri tedavi etmeli ve çok daha düşük bir sıklıkta tekrar başlamalısınız.

Ayrıca, eğer HC'den tamamen çıkmak istiyorsanız, çekilmeleri önlemek için bunu kademeli olarak yapmanız gerekecektir.

Tretionin:
Bu yazı tret hakkında oldukça detaylı bilgiler içeriyor, en bilinen tarafları, karşıtlarını ve diğer değerli bilgileri listeliyor, bu yüzden açıklama olarak bunu kullanacağım.
(teşekkürler @khaleejicel'e aittir)

Başvuru:

Bunu şu sırayla yapın. Hidrokortizonun sonuçları tek başına sizi tatmin ediyorsa, tret'e geçmeyin.

1. Hidrokortizon

%1 hidrokortizon kremiyle başlayın. Kullandığım Sovereign Medical'dan %1 Hidrokortizon Asetat kremiydi, İngiltere'den çok ucuza aldım, teslimat ücreti dahil toplam 6,99 £'du . 7 gün boyunca her gün bir kez uygulayarak başladım, sonrasında sadece dışarı çıkmadan önce uyguladım (her seferinde bezelye büyüklüğünde damlalar halinde, tamamen emilene kadar sadece burnunuza iyice yedirerek) . Burnumun üstünden biraz sıvı geldiğini hissettim, bu aslında iyi bir işaretti, çünkü burnunuz su atıyor ve şişkinlik azalıyor.

Hidrokortizondan daha ileri gitmedim çünkü hidrokortizonun bana verdiği sonuçlardan memnunum, bu yüzden karşılaştırmayı şöyle yapıyorum:
(Tam o anda, sonrasındaki fotoğrafta hidrokortizon bile uygulanmadı, uygulansaydı daha da küçük olurdu, sadece nasıl olduğunu göstermek istedim, ayrıca, yoğun kullanımdan sonra, kendiliğinden küçülüyor ve öyle kalıyor. Burnumda da bir sorun yoktu, her zaman büyük ve kırmızıydı, LMFAO. Fotoğrafta dudak boyutu hemen hemen aynı kalıyor, pozisyon biraz değişebilir çünkü orijinal fotoğraf maksillamı genişletmeden önce çekilmişti, bu da burnumu biraz yeniden konumlandırdı, ışıklandırma, herkes bundan bahsetmeye başlamadan önce pek önemli değil)

View attachment 3099383 ( daha iyi görüntü için resmi genişletin )

2. Tretinoin

Yatmadan önce bilinen, iyi bir markadan %0,05 tretinoin'i 7 gün boyunca hidrokortizonla birlikte kullanın, sonra tamamen bırakın. Hidrokortizona benzer şekilde, bezelye büyüklüğünde bir damlayı burnunuza damlatın ve emilene kadar ovalayın . Yatmadan önce yapmanızın nedeni, tretin ışığa duyarlı olması ve çoğu ışık türüyle temas ettiğinde parçalanmasıdır, bu nedenle gün içinde dışarıda takarsanız basitçe boşa gidecektir. Konuştuğum her tretin kullanıcısı, kullandıktan sonra burunlarının küçüldüğünü doğruladı. Bu hala sizin için yeterli değilse (eğer durum buysa JFL), %0,1 tretin veya hatta accutane de mevcuttur, ancak benden %0,05 tret'ten daha yüksek potansiyeller hakkında alabileceğiniz bilgi bu kadardır.

Her ikisini de reçete olmadan temin edebilirsiniz ancak zorluk bulunduğunuz yere göre değişebilir.

BUNU OKUDUĞUNUZ İÇİN ÇOK TEŞEKKÜRLER BHAIS, HERHANGİ BİR SORUNUZ OLURSA, LÜTFEN BİZİMLE İLETİŞİME GEÇİN! HOŞÇAKAL!!!!!!!!!!❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk::lul::hissediyorum:❤️

Bir başka muhteşem konuya daha hoş geldiniz, sevgili dostumuz!

Muhtemelen daha küçük bir buruna ihtiyacınız var. Burunla ilgili oranlar yüz uyumunuzda büyük bir rol oynar ve zaten küçük bir burnunuz olan şanslı bir piç değilseniz - ne demek istediğimi anlayacaksınız; örneğin bir morfta burnunuzun boyutunu biraz bile olsa küçülttükten sonra, gözle görülür bir uyum iyileşmesi görebilirsiniz. (Size burun damlası vermeye çalışmıyorum, sadece size karşı gerçekçiyim)
Ayrıca burun kemiğiniz de sikildiyse gergedandır (en azından şimdilik).

Örneğin, burada ortalama görünümlü adamlardan birinin yüzü var, farklı burun boyutlarına sahip (resimde orijinal burun boyutu daha büyük olan, daha küçük olanı benim tarafımdan değiştirildi):

View attachment 3099336(eğer görüntü oranı bozulmuşsa veya gif çok küçükse genişletin)

Peki ya size bu tür bir değişimin sadece softmaxing ile elde edilebileceğini ve ben sadece bu yöntemin %50'sini kullanarak sadece iki hafta içinde burun boyutumu 0,5 cm küçülttüğümü söyleseydim? (öncesi ve sonrası)

Daha fazla aramana gerek yok, sana kurabiyelerim var :Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk::Aşk:(yardıma ihtiyacım var)

İneklik:

Bilimsel kısmı yöntemden ayırmak için, zamanınızı kazanmak adına tüm bilimsel bilgileri aşağıdaki spoiler'a koyacağım, ancak yine de okumanızı öneririm:

Hidrokortizonla başlayalım :

Hidrokortizon, iltihap, kızarıklık, şişlik vb. tedavisinde kullanılan topikal bir steroiddir ((hayır, anabol gibi korkutucu steroidler değil, bu sadece bir isim)).

Yan etkilerinden biri de cildin küçülmesi . Aradığımız tam olarak bu. Vücudumuzun alışması ve istediğimiz etkiyi elde etmek için, önce belirli bir süre doğrudan burnumuza uygulayarak kendi avantajımıza kullanacağız, ardından dışarı çıkmadan önce uygulayacağız, ama birazdan buna değineceğim.

Sırada tretinoin var :

Tretinoin, cilt hücrelerinin gelişim biçimini etkileyerek akne, cilt koyulaşması ve diğer pek çok rahatsızlığı tedavi etmek için kullanılır;

Bu değişimin bir etkisi de gözeneklerin daralmasıdır ki bu da bizim aradığımız şeydir.

ÖNEMLİ BİLGİ:
Aşağıdaki herhangi bir şeyi okumadan önce, sahip olabileceğiniz alerjilerin farkında olduğunuzdan emin olun, çünkü listelenen ürünlere alerjisi olan az sayıda kişi bazı kötü yan etkiler yaşayabilir. Bazı yan etkiler, söz konusu alerjilerden muzdarip olmayan kişiler için bile geçerli olabilir , bu nedenle lütfen söz konusu yan etkiler ve bunları azaltma yolları hakkında bilgi edinmek için aşağıdaki spoiler'ı okuyun:

(Bu yan etkiler çok yaygın değildir, ancak yine de kendi güvenliğiniz için bunları eklemek zorundayım)

Hidrokortizon:
View attachment 3099291(eğer görüntü oranı bozuksa resmi genişletin)

Bunlardan herhangi birini hemen deneyimlerseniz, bunun sizin için uygun olmadığı anlamına gelebilir. Bunları kullanmaya başladıktan bir süre sonra deneyimlerseniz, yavaş yavaş ara vermeli, yan etkileri tedavi etmeli ve çok daha düşük bir sıklıkta tekrar başlamalısınız.

Ayrıca, eğer HC'den tamamen çıkmak istiyorsanız, çekilmeleri önlemek için bunu kademeli olarak yapmanız gerekecektir.

Tretionin:
Bu yazı tret hakkında oldukça detaylı bilgiler içeriyor, en bilinen tarafları, karşıtlarını ve diğer değerli bilgileri listeliyor, bu yüzden açıklama olarak bunu kullanacağım.
(teşekkürler @khaleejicel'e aittir)

Başvuru:

Bunu şu sırayla yapın. Hidrokortizonun sonuçları tek başına sizi tatmin ediyorsa, tret'e geçmeyin.

1. Hidrokortizon

%1 hidrokortizon kremiyle başlayın. Kullandığım Sovereign Medical'dan %1 Hidrokortizon Asetat kremiydi, İngiltere'den çok ucuza aldım, teslimat ücreti dahil toplam 6,99 £'du . 7 gün boyunca her gün bir kez uygulayarak başladım, sonrasında sadece dışarı çıkmadan önce uyguladım (her seferinde bezelye büyüklüğünde damlalar halinde, tamamen emilene kadar sadece burnunuza iyice yedirerek) . Burnumun üstünden biraz sıvı geldiğini hissettim, bu aslında iyi bir işaretti, çünkü burnunuz su atıyor ve şişkinlik azalıyor.

Hidrokortizondan daha ileri gitmedim çünkü hidrokortizonun bana verdiği sonuçlardan memnunum, bu yüzden karşılaştırmayı şöyle yapıyorum:
(Tam o anda, sonrasındaki fotoğrafta hidrokortizon bile uygulanmadı, uygulansaydı daha da küçük olurdu, sadece nasıl olduğunu göstermek istedim, ayrıca, yoğun kullanımdan sonra, kendiliğinden küçülüyor ve öyle kalıyor. Burnumda da bir sorun yoktu, her zaman büyük ve kırmızıydı, LMFAO. Fotoğrafta dudak boyutu hemen hemen aynı kalıyor, pozisyon biraz değişebilir çünkü orijinal fotoğraf maksillamı genişletmeden önce çekilmişti, bu da burnumu biraz yeniden konumlandırdı, ışıklandırma, herkes bundan bahsetmeye başlamadan önce pek önemli değil)

View attachment 3099383( Daha iyi görüntü için resmi genişletin)

2. Tretinoin

Yatmadan önce bilinen, iyi bir markadan %0,05 tretinoin'i 7 gün boyunca hidrokortizonla birlikte kullanın, sonra tamamen bırakın. Hidrokortizona benzer şekilde, bezelye büyüklüğünde bir damlayı burnunuza damlatın ve emilene kadar ovalayın . Yatmadan önce yapmanızın nedeni, tretin ışığa duyarlı olması ve çoğu ışık türüyle temas ettiğinde parçalanmasıdır, bu nedenle gün içinde dışarıda takarsanız basitçe boşa gidecektir. Konuştuğum her tretin kullanıcısı, kullandıktan sonra burunlarının küçüldüğünü doğruladı. Bu hala sizin için yeterli değilse (eğer durum buysa JFL), %0,1 tretin veya hatta accutane de mevcuttur, ancak benden %0,05 tret'ten daha yüksek potansiyeller hakkında alabileceğiniz bilgi bu kadardır.

Her ikisini de reçete olmadan temin edebilirsiniz ancak zorluk bulunduğunuz yere göre değişebilir.

BUNU OKUDUĞUNUZ İÇİN ÇOK TEŞEKKÜRLER BHAIS, HERHANGİ BİR SORUNUZ OLURSA, LÜTFEN BİZİMLE İLETİŞİME GEÇİN! HOŞÇAKAL!!!!!!!!!!❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk:❤️:Aşk::lul::hissediyorum:❤️
I wonder if you can leave a product link