Nose Size Reduction via Softmaxing, or Why you may NOT need a Rhino

for this in particular, yes, 1-2 weeks is enough. you can try to use it for longer but do so at your own risk.

will try it as Im going to get tret anyways, using it on upper nose could be risky though as if it migrates just slightly then it will thin out area under eyes

accutane is the best nose med for debloat, tret isn't the same

Welcome to yet another banger thread, my lovely buddy boyos!

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)
Also if your nasal bone itself is fucked, then rhino it is (at least for now).

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Let’s start with hydrocortisone:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

Next up, we have tretinoin:

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:
View attachment 3099291(expand the image if aspect ratio is fucked)

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.
(credits go to @khaleejicel)

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

View attachment 3099383(expand image for better view)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️
tretinoin increases skin thickness thru cell turnover and collagen restructuring. it doesn’t shrink pores as that’ll mean it shrinks sebaceous glands which only isotretinoin does.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
tretinoin increases skin thickness thru cell turnover and collagen restructuring. it doesn’t shrink pores as that’ll mean it shrinks sebaceous glands which only isotretinoin does.
peoples noses shrink on tret.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Did you find one?
Yes, alldaychemist seems to come up a lot but you have to pay with bitcoin, getting a prescription is also pretty easy but i dont have insurance so it would be really expensive

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Thank you gonna do tret soon, I was also planning to try hydrocortisone acetate cream. Any sources for that?
pretty sure you could find that at your local pharmacy

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and xnj
dont you have to buy in bulk?
the only thing is that when i was ordering eplerenone, it told me that minimum order price is like $93. so i also bought mebendazole and ivermectin since i was looking for them anyways and had to fill up the order price. so maybe thats an issue but thats how i did it and thats all i know.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Thank you gonna do tret soon, I was also planning to try hydrocortisone acetate cream. Any sources for that?

this is the one i bought but idk if they ship outside the uk.

• +1
Reactions: Papers and cromagnon

this is the one i bought but idk if they ship outside the uk.
So sometning like this would work

IMG 3714

why would i lie?
tell me how targeting retinoid receptors makes noses smaller. it INCREASES epidermal thickness thru collagen increase.
thats why its used for faint scars…

• JFL
Reactions: aber
Welcome to yet another banger thread, my lovely buddy boyos!

You probably need a smaller nose. Nose-related ratios play a huge part in your facial harmony, and unless you’re a lucky bastard with a tiny nose already - you will see what I mean; for example after you reduce your nose size, even slightly, in a morph, you may see a noticeable harmony improvement. (I am not tryna nosepill you, I am simply being real with you)
Also if your nasal bone itself is fucked, then rhino it is (at least for now).

For example, here is a face of one of the most average-looking men, with different nose sizes (original nose size on the pic is the bigger one, the smaller variant has been morphed by me):

View attachment 3099336(expand if aspect ratio is fucked up or the gif is to small)

And what if I were to tell you that this type of change is achievable with only softmaxing, and I myself have reduced my nose size by 0.5cm after just two weeks of using only 50% of this method? (before and after later on)

Well look no further, I got you pookies:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:(i need help)

The nerdy shit:

To separate the scientific part from the method itself, I will put all the scientific stuff into the spoiler below, to save your time, although I recommend you read it anyways:

Let’s start with hydrocortisone:

Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid ((no, not the scary roids like anabols, this is just a name)) used to treat inflammation, redness, swelling, etc.

One of its side effects is shrinking of skin. That is exactly what we are after. We will use it to our advantage by applying it directly to our nose for, first, a set period of time, in order to get our body used to it, and to get the desired effect, after which, will just apply it before going out, but more on that in a bit.

Next up, we have tretinoin:

Tretinoin is used to treat acne, skin darkening and quite a few other conditions, by affecting the way skin cells develop;

One effect of this change is the shrinking of pores, which is also what we are looking for.

IMPORTANT INFO:
Before you read anything below, make sure that you are aware of any allergies you may have, as small amount of people that are allergic to products listed, may experience some nasty side effects. Some side effects may even apply to people who do not suffer from said allergies, so please read the spoiler below to familiarize yourself with said side effects and ways to mitigate them:

(These side effects are not that common, but I still have to include them for your own safety)

Hydrocortisone:
View attachment 3099291(expand the image if aspect ratio is fucked)

If you experience any of these right away, it may very much mean that this is not for you at all. If you experience them some time into using them, you should gradually hop off for a break, treat any side effects, and hop back on but with much smaller frequency.

Additionally, if youd like to hop off HC for good, you will have to do it gradually, in order to avoid withdrawals.

Tretionoin:
This post goes pretty in-depth on tret, listing most known sides, counters and other valuable info, so I will just have that as the explanation.
(credits go to @khaleejicel)

Application:

Do it in this order. If results from hydrocortisone on its own satisfy you, do not move onto tret.

1. Hydrocortisone

Start off with hydrocortisone 1% cream. The one I used was Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% cream from Sovereign Medical, I bought it in the UK for piss cheap, the total was like £6.99, including delivery charges. I started off with applying it once every day for 7 days, after which I only applied it before going out (pea sized drop each time, rubbing it into the nose only thoroughly until it is fully absorbed). I felt some fucking liquid coming out the top of my nose, which is actually a good sign, as it is your nose excreting water and debloating.

I did not go further than hydrocortisone, as I am satisfied with results that hydrocortisone is giving me, so here is the comparison:
(I did not even have hydrocortisone applied in the after pic in that exact moment, it would be even smaller if I did, I just wanted to show how also, after extensive use, it gets smaller on its own and remains like that. There was also nothing wrong with my nose, it was always big and red, LMFAO. Lip size remains pretty much the same in the pic, positioning may change a little due to the original pic being taken before I have expanded my maxilla, which actually repositioned my nose a little bit, lighting is barely relevant before anyone starts yapping about it)

View attachment 3099383(expand image for better view)

2. Tretinoin

Do 0.05% tretinoin from a known, good brand before bed for 7 days straight with hydrocortisone, then hop off completely. Similarly to hydrocortisone, apply a pea-sized drop on the nose and rub in until absorbed. The reason why you should do it before bed is that tret is photosensitive and breaks down upon contact with most types of light, so it will simply be wasted if you wear it outside during the day. Every single tret user I have spoken to have confirmed that their nose has shrunk after using it. If this is STILL not enough for you (JFL if this is the case), 0.1% tret or even accutane also exist, but that is as much info as you will get about any higher potencies than 0.05% tret from me.

You can probably source both of them without a prescription, although the difficulty may vary on your location.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THROUGH THIS BHAIS, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES, DO MAKE SURE YOU REACH OUT! GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️:love::lul::feelsmage:❤️
Fuck I love greycels.

tell me how targeting retinoid receptors makes noses smaller. it INCREASES epidermal thickness thru collagen increase.

shrinks pores + everyone who used it said that their noses shrunk

shrinks pores + everyone who used it said that their noses shrunk
doesn’t shrink pores, just keeps the surface anti-inflamed thru changing the skin flora and increasing skin turnover dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: xnj
unless you state a proper study where it shows tretinoin leads to skinner noses, its a myth.
Why are you so stubborn, a lot of people in Reddit and in this forum and in social media approved that tret shrink the nose , you don't need study for anything nerd

Why are you so stubborn, a lot of people in Reddit and in this forum and in social media approved that tret shrink the nose , you don't need study for anything nerd
why are you so gullible and stupid you fuckwit. tret increases epidermal thickness retard.

hc anytime ure boutta go out, as i said its pretty much like another skincare products like moisturizer that u can use daily and i see not problem in doing so since, as i said, its also really cheap
you can't use it like that, it's a topical steroid and will give you withdrawal symptoms from prolonged use.