Do I Need To Ask For A Hug?

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I don't know what to do.

On Tuesday I'm asking out my Chinese friend on another study date for Thursday at the same café. Don't know if she's going to agree or not but I figure if she did it the first time she'll do it again.

Originally I was going to ask her for a hug and a selfie on the last day of class, but after discussing with users here, I realized she might feel embarrassed with the normies in the classroom around and may not agree.

So I figured it's better to do when we're alone. I'm thinking leaving the café parking lot after we're done studying.

Do I do the BoyMaxxed thing and politely and innocently ask her for a hug, saying "since this is going to be the last time we study together, can you give me a hug? I'm so glad I got the chance to"?

Or should I when we are in the parking lot heading back to my car stick my arms out and slowly embrace her and she if she goes for it? I'm honestly feeling iffy about this and leaning towards the BoyMaxxed option.

I would do that without asking with a bar girl or something, but I don't think it would work here.

I also plan on asking her for a selfie right after.

I never hugged a girl before.

@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Hiro and Deleted member 561
Don't think about it and don't ask for it. Just hug her.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Don't think about it and don't ask for it. Just hug her.

But she has not given me strong IOIs.

The only thing I have to work with is she trusted me with her number, and trusted me enough to get in my car and drive her to an unknown café in an unknown part of town for her.

But while we were there, and out on this date I didn't notice anything displaying she's really into me.

She talked with me about anime and manga and Japan, but she was also texting on her phone a lot.

I figured if she really liked me, she'd ask if she wants to hang out sometime or something but she never had.

But this is the only girl I'm close with, so I'm hoping I can go from KHHV to KHV here.

But she has not given me strong IOIs.

The only thing I have to work with is she trusted me with her number, and trusted me enough to get in my car and drive her to an unknown café in an unknown part of town for her.

But while we were there, and out on this date I didn't notice anything displaying she's really into me.

She talked with me about anime and manga and Japan, but she was also texting on her phone a lot.

I figured if she really liked me, she'd ask if she wants to hang out sometime or something but she never had.

But this is the only girl I'm close with, so I'm hoping I can go from KHHV to KHV here.
Well you're friends so a little friend hug is not a big deal, and you're not a subhuman so I don't see any reason as to why she wouldn't hug you. Unless you tried to get intimate with the hug, I don't see why you shouldn't go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson and Zesto
Well you're friends so a little friend hug is not a big deal, and you're not a subhuman so I don't see any reason as to why she wouldn't hug you. Unless you tried to get intimate with the hug, I don't see why you should go for it.

I'm just going to have to feel out the atmosphere like @Nibba said and use the force to know when to do it.

we don't belong here you and I.

• +1
No. When you first see her and are greeting her, just go for a hug. And when you say bye to her, go for a hug every time. Girls will think less of you if you straight up ask them if you can have a hug

• +1
we don't belong here you and I.

You're Cult of Zesto 1.0, we're both going to make it.

No. When you first see her and are greeting her, just go for a hug. And when you say bye to her, go for a hug every time. Girls will think less of you if you straight up ask them if you can have a hug

This bitch will scurry out of my car the second I bring her to the campus.

My only chance is in the parking lot heading back to my car for the drive back.

Walking to the car with all the students around too awkward. Best to do it once the studying is done and walking back.

• +1
Reactions: Rice Cel
It’s only a hug bro. Go for it. You’re not terribly ugly so it’s not like she’ll be repulsed by you hugging her.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Zesto
You're Cult of Zesto 1.0, we're both going to make it.

This bitch will scurry out of my car the second I bring her to the campus.

My only chance is in the parking lot heading back to my car for the drive back.

Walking to the car with all the students around too awkward. Best to do it once the studying is done and walking back.
You could hug her across the seats of the car but if you haven't done that from the beginning, don't do it now. The other places are good ideas

• +1
You could hug her across the seats of the car but if you haven't done that from the beginning, don't do it now. The other places are good ideas

Too easy for her to squirm away.

And that's some sideways hug.

I want to feel her, front to front, (not feel her up) but the real deal. The full embrace.

• +1
Just Dont Hug Her Bro.

• +1
idk how to hug do u lean to left or right and do u put hands over hers or under im lost.

• +1
idk how to hug do u lean to left or right and do u put hands over hers or under im lost.

From what I've seen in anime you stick your arms out and then wrap them around her sides (above her hips but below her breasts) then you pull yourself in with your arms until your chests are touching each other's, and your hands are on the middle of her back.

She's supposed to do the same with her arms and hands.

If she sandwiches herself with her arms/hands to prevent chest contact then you fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

IMG 8163

From what I've seen in anime you stick your arms out and then wrap them around her sides (above her hips but below her breasts) then you pull yourself in with your arms until your chests are touching each other's, and your hands are on the middle of her back.

She's supposed to do the same with her arms and hands.

If she sandwiches herself with her arms/hands to prevent chest contact then you fucked up.
thank you im still fucken nervous

• +1
thank you im still fucken nervous

What's there to be nervous about?

For all I know this girl won't give me my study date or my hug but I'm going to try anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Too easy for her to squirm away.

And that's some sideways hug.

I want to feel her, front to front, (not feel her up) but the real deal. The full embrace.
Aite man do last day then

• +1
Aite man do last day then

Fuck last day, she would be embarrassed with the class mates.

Its study date or bust, and join my discord lmk if you need new invite.

Hunter's already there.

• +1
just hug her if you want to hug her

• +1
just hug her if you want to hug her

I want to. I hope she doesn't get grossed out, it would break my heart.

I'll say her name and then just hug her right there and hopefully she reciprocates and as I'm hugging her and provided she's not attacking me and screaming for help I'll tell her I'm glad I was able to work with you then release the hug.

I hope this goes like some anime episode and not like how I fear it could.

Fuck last day, she would be embarrassed with the class mates.

Its study date or bust, and join my discord lmk if you need new invite.

Hunter's already there.
I'm on your discord I'm just not on discord much in general

• +1
Hugging, kissing people on the cheek when you greet is just custom bro don’t think about it too much

• +1
If you're sub4, asking for a hug is sexual harassment. As is talking to any girl for any reason or even looking at them.

• +1
dick in mouth usually works.

Hugging, kissing people on the cheek when you greet is just custom bro don’t think about it too much

In American culture which is very impersonal it is actually not common.

What you say is accurate for the entire rest of the planet but here.

Shit thread

what went so wrong................

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
dont ask it with a friend when ur friendzoned, its social suicide and u will get creep called

if a girl likes u, u will see it

From this to filming shoving dildos up his ass.

It is over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 3902, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
doesnt matter. if she gets creeped out you know your place with her so do whatever u want

posters who are trying to give advice when the thread is one year old and OP is banned = :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Blackout.xl, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
op drink more water

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel, Avoidant and 1 other person
Cringe at this worthless obese tranny asking for advice on how to hug a girl

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I don't know what to do.

On Tuesday I'm asking out my Chinese friend on another study date for Thursday at the same café. Don't know if she's going to agree or not but I figure if she did it the first time she'll do it again.

Originally I was going to ask her for a hug and a selfie on the last day of class, but after discussing with users here, I realized she might feel embarrassed with the normies in the classroom around and may not agree.

So I figured it's better to do when we're alone. I'm thinking leaving the café parking lot after we're done studying.

Do I do the BoyMaxxed thing and politely and innocently ask her for a hug, saying "since this is going to be the last time we study together, can you give me a hug? I'm so glad I got the chance to"?

Or should I when we are in the parking lot heading back to my car stick my arms out and slowly embrace her and she if she goes for it? I'm honestly feeling iffy about this and leaning towards the BoyMaxxed option.

I would do that without asking with a bar girl or something, but I don't think it would work here.

I also plan on asking her for a selfie right after.

I never hugged a girl before.

@Nibba
Kys cunt

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel