Why does my ex spend time with me?

N

nobodylovesme

Iron
She invites me to student events for drinks and such, but I'm curious why she does this since I never invite her to anything. Honestly, the only thing we do together is attend these events. We always have a good time, just drinking and chatting. Usually, there are one or two other people with us, but we don't interact with anyone else. At the after-parties, she grabs my hand to dance, involving the others (either my friend or hers), and seems comfortable with some physical contact.

It feels odd because attending these events a few times a month is the only thing we do together, yet she's always the one asking. Additionally, she has a boyfriend, which adds to the peculiarity of the situation:confused:.

chads.org back at it a-fuckin-gain

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Luffymaxxing
chads.org back at it a-fuckin-gain
Yall are so fucking retarded, according to yall everyone who gets female attention is chad. You are such a stupid fucking cunt honestly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
She invites me to student events for drinks and such, but I'm curious why she does this since I never invite her to anything. Honestly, the only thing we do together is attend these events. We always have a good time, just drinking and chatting. Usually, there are one or two other people with us, but we don't interact with anyone else. At the after-parties, she grabs my hand to dance, involving the others (either my friend or hers), and seems comfortable with some physical contact.

It feels odd because attending these events a few times a month is the only thing we do together, yet she's always the one asking. Additionally, she has a boyfriend, which adds to the peculiarity of the situation:confused:.
Remember, nobody loves you

Yall are so fucking retarded, according to yall everyone who gets female attention is chad. You are such a stupid fucking cunt honestly
No

Can't even argue cause your brain is fried from the looksmaxing content you dumb donkey
JoinedApr 24, 2022Posts259Reputation162

That's simple. She wants the attention/validation of a simp. Other girls see you accompanying her on HER endeavors and it gives her status amongst other girls. Trust me, other girls all know what it is.

Don't ever accompany girls on their activities. Don't ever visit them at their apartments/living spaces. Let them accompany you on the activities YOU like to do and not the other way around. Let them come visit YOU at your living and not the other way around. Bring the girls you like into YOUR world, as is meant to be, and not the other way around.

You are causing not only her but all the other girls who know the two of you to lose massive amounts of respect for you by behaving like this. None of them will give you a clue that that's what's happening though, because it's against their instinctual "girl code", or whatever you want to call it, to cause another girl to lose one of her simps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, nobodylovesme and Teddo23
That's simple. She wants the attention/validation of a simp. Other girls see you accompanying her on HER endeavors and it gives her status amongst other girls. Trust me, other girls all know what it is.

Don't ever accompany girls on their activities. Don't ever visit them at their apartments/living spaces. Let them accompany you on the activities YOU like to do and not the other way around. Let them come visit YOU at your living and not the other way around. Bring the girls you like into YOUR world, as is meant to be, and not the other way around.

You are causing not only her but all the other girls who know the two of you to lose massive amounts of respect for you by behaving like this. None of them will give you a clue that that's what's happening though, because it's against their instinctual "girl code", or whatever you want to call it, to cause another girl to lose one of her simps.
It could be, but she barely knows anyone; she's quite a loner. Yet, it seems she likes my attention. Recently, I've been giving it less and less, as I'm starting to enjoy solitude more.

It could be, but she barely knows anyone; she's quite a loner. Yet, it seems she likes my attention. Recently, I've been giving it less and less, as I'm starting to enjoy solitude more.
Just trust me man, and cut her ass off.

Nigga how the fuck are we supposed to know never seen a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
You already know what it means brother. I won't spell the whole thing it out but it starts with b and ends with a nut.