Do i need to undergo MSE?

Songe

Songe

Bronze
I lost a huge part of my bone mass since 2020 where i peaked only because i was in the final stage of my development since then i mouthbreathed a lot my zygos got narrower lower same for my jaw so i thought about getting mse and facemask so my maxilla & zygos revert back while harmonizing my eye area by widening pfl, ipd and improving undereye and then getting a specially designed invisalign so i dont lose hollow cheeks before finally getting a good bimax so i finally get out the nightmare im living once and for all
I just want a good plan so im improving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member
Autism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, fvolkek and Dystopian
so my maxilla & zygos revert back while harmonizing my eye area by widening pfl, ipd and improving undereye
this does not happen

spend your money on a rhinoplasty and better clothes

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
Do u need MSDO aswell? My dentist said i need MSDO

I lost a huge part of my bone mass since 2020 where i peaked only because i was in the final stage of my development since then i mouthbreathed a lot my zygos got narrower lower same for my jaw so i thought about getting mse and facemask so my maxilla & zygos revert back while harmonizing my eye area by widening pfl, ipd and improving undereye and then getting a specially designed invisalign so i dont lose hollow cheeks before finally getting a good bimax so i finally get out the nightmare im living once and for all

just have insane bones and ask if you need mse theory
you'll become ogre with mse don't do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and dadfa

I Don’t think u need more bone mass tbh, focus on soft features like nose, skin, mouth etc

warrior skull
sad u are autist and deathnic

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Your maxilla is huge, if anything you need the opposite of MSE to look like a modern-day Homo sapiens sapien.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member
bones are definitely not yoir main problem my friend

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and ItsOver999
yes I am also thinking of going through an MSDO because of my very narrow lower palate, my lower incisors are quite overlapped, I have a beginning of overbite etc. treating the mandible once the MSE is done will be essential to keep a coherent bones alignement. My life is literally an ordeal, I breathe through the night every time I sleep because of my small jaws and the consequences act not only on my health, and it's acceptable in a pinch, but also on my face since it's dislocating day after day, my zygos have literally melted since the end of my bone development 2 years ago, it's terrible since I should never have looked like that in a normal reality framed in a healthy environment with the practice of a good oral posture, it disgusts me, all this pain will push me to solve all these underlying structural problems because honestly I don't care about my accommodation to beauty standards, it's useless shit, my goal is to solve the destruction phase my genetic code has been facing for too long, I don't give a fuck about being ugly, average or good looking, I want to be myself, not the result of a world filled with drooling subhumans
Im also "only" 6'1 because of sedentary lifestyle which unbalanced my hormones a lot, im really sure i shouldve been 6'2 to 6'3 but i wont talk about it too much bc i cant change anything
Sorry for being this dramatic by the way... right now im considering mse+fm, invisalign, imdo+lefort 1 and maybe genio+rhino (for aesthetics purpose) im aware it will cost me a lot but whatever... Im obviously open to any advice

yes I am also thinking of going through an MSDO because of my very narrow lower palate, my lower incisors are quite overlapped, I have a beginning of overbite etc. treating the mandible once the MSE is done will be essential to keep a coherent bones alignement. My life is literally an ordeal, I breathe through the night every time I sleep because of my small jaws and the consequences act not only on my health, and it's acceptable in a pinch, but also on my face since it's dislocating day after day, my zygos have literally melted since the end of my bone development 2 years ago, it's terrible since I should never have looked like that in a normal reality framed in a healthy environment with the practice of a good oral posture, it disgusts me, all this pain will push me to solve all these underlying structural problems because honestly I don't care about my accommodation to beauty standards, it's useless shit, my goal is to solve the destruction phase my genetic code has been facing for too long, I don't give a fuck about being ugly, average or good looking, I want to be myself, not the result of a world filled with drooling subhumans
Im also "only" 6'1 because of sedentary lifestyle which unbalanced my hormones a lot, im really sure i shouldve been 6'2 to 6'3 but i wont talk about it too much bc i cant change anything
Sorry for being this dramatic by the way... right now im considering mse+fm, invisalign, imdo+lefort 1 and maybe genio+rhino (for aesthetics purpose) im aware it will cost me a lot but whatever... Im obviously open to any advice
Where do u live

so i thought about getting mse and facemask so my maxilla & zygos revert back while harmonizing my eye area by widening pfl, ipd and improving undereye
this does not happen

spend your money on a rhinoplasty and better clothes
Your brain working doesn't happen. MSE will widen your cheekbones.

Your brain working doesn't happen. MSE will widen your cheekbones.
ive had mse and fm. definitely the most hardcore fm user to exist. it grows the lower maxilla. mse does not widen pfl, ipd, or changes the eyes in any sense

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero
ive had mse and fm. definitely the most hardcore fm user to exist. it grows the lower maxilla. mse does not widen pfl, ipd, or changes the eyes in any sense
MSE widens the cheekbones, but lightly. It widens them nontheless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
MSE widens the cheekbones, but lightly. It widens them nontheless.
pretty obvious it does. it widens the entire midface but that doesn’t mean thats ideal

you want a narrow lower maxilla and wide upper maxilla for concavity of the cheeks

pretty obvious it does. it widens the entire midface but that doesn’t mean thats ideal

you want a narrow lower maxilla and wide upper maxilla for concavity of the cheeks
The point is @Songe was correct about the cheekbones. For hollow cheeks you not only need that, but forward growth, and overall face bone and muscle volume with small buccinators and cheek BF.

The point is @Songe was correct about the cheekbones. For hollow cheeks you not only need that, but forward growth, and overall face bone and muscle volume with small buccinators and cheek BF.
cheek body fat theory 🤣

Only 6'1... You poor Bastard. I will pray for you

why a narrow lower maxila? just have a narrow palate theory?

how would u go about widening the upper maxila at the expense of the lower anyways?

why a narrow lower maxila? just have a narrow palate theory?

how would u go about widening the upper maxila at the expense of the lower anyways?
you want a narrow lower maxilla because it allows more indentation of the cheeks

downside is the smile is narrow, so you choose wide smile or model tier cheek contour

procedures that include only cheekbone advancement the only legit one i feel are implants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Your face is quite wide already send a pic of yourself smiling and I can tell you if you need it or not for sure but from the looks of it you don't

Aeons (deleted user now) was a ricecel who wore FM for 22-23 hrs a day, iirc he got 6-8 mm of saggital growth from it use the ALT-RAMEC technique during MSE

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and nobodyspecial369
"Do need MSE?"
*Proceeds not to show IMW

Aeons (deleted user now) was a ricecel who wore FM for 22-23 hrs a day, iirc he got 6-8 mm of saggital growth from it use the ALT-RAMEC technique during MSE
what is ALT/RAMEC technique? Also is 6-8 mm good? Saggital means forward growth??

tagging @mvp2v1 since he’s curious too

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
what is ALT/RAMEC technique? Also is 6-8 mm good? Saggital means forward growth??

tagging @mvp2v1 since he’s curious too
Yes that means forward! I’d like to know the technique. Also did he post about it anywhere? Plz link if so. Also did he then go for IMDO? And lastly any mention from him if he got any CCW?

Yes that means forward! I’d like to know the technique. Also did he post about it anywhere? Plz link if so. Also did he then go for IMDO? And lastly any mention from him if he got any CCW?
@AscendingHero any help bro

since the user is gone i only have you as a reference. can you plz tell me how long (months) aeons was wearing this

• +1
Also now old was he and was he supplementing GH or something else?

Also now old was he and was he supplementing GH or something else?
he was only 15 apparently but that’s hard to believe given the way he was speaking. seems more like 18… anyway if he really is 15, idk how he convinced his parents to give him the money for this

• Hmm...
what's fm?

Face Mask. Considering his age, that level of expansion is believable.
@Songe Do you have a narrow palate/smile? Your zygos actually don't seem bad.