Do increasing Frame or Height upgrade a Tier? (Ltn》Mtn》Htn)

D

Descargue96

Iron
We know about Low tier Normie, Mid and High, Chadlite etc, but, is Face the only parameter to say in wich categorie we are? Or is physique, height and frame important? I heard a lot the saying "if you are Gymmaxxed you have Chadlite smv, if you are 5'7 you cant be chadlite/ htn because of your genetics

On summary : is face the only important thing to determine wich categorie we are?

Edit : look at this post here as an example (https://looksmax.org/threads/gigafrauding-during-incelcon.699940/) this guy have a frauding plan, he mentions "im a MTN but girls will meet a Chadlite, i will fraud frame, height, and face" so i assume that height and frame upgrades you, right?

Last edited:
.org autists look at hair more than they do face, they consistently overrate normies with fluffy hair and underrate good looking men with short hair, this is probably because the more hair you have the less recession is visible.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Descargue96 and Artemis
+1 point for each

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
.org autists look at hair more than they do face, they consistently overrate normies with fluffy hair and underrate good looking men with short hair, this is probably because the more hair you have the less recession is visible.
Bruh the thread wasnt even about hair he asked about height and physique .

We know about Low tier Normie, Mid and High, Chadlite etc, but, is Face the only parameter to say in wich categorie we are? Or is physique, height and frame important? I heard a lot the saying "if you are Gymmaxxed you have Chadlite smv, if you are 5'7 you cant be chadlite/ htn because of your genetics

On summary : is face the only important thing to determine wich categorie we are?
NO.

don't listen to autists on this website.

Women determine it like this:

0) Your money and status
1) Your RACE
2) Your HEIGHT
3) Hair, Skin, Teeth
4) Facial bones
5) Facial symmetry

Physique adds points too. But it really depends on what type of physique you have. If it is extreme, like 0.00001% body gymcel, it compensates FOR EVERYTHING, even for race. But you are not getting it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Descargue96

no, face has a rating but you can boost It with physique and height

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
thats what people irl do

• +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing
This is why oofy doofy fuckboys have girls thirst over them for prettyboy hairstyle AKA the curtain, or ’wet mop’ halo on TikTok

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Orc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back