Do Indians have the most looksminning diet?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
I've noticed that western born Indians tend to be quite a bit better looking than their Indian born counterparts.

I admit less sun damage and even getting enough nutrition in the first place obviously feeds into this, but even among those who I've seen emigrate to the west from middle class backgrounds (who would have enough to eat back home / sophisticated enough to know about skincare and slap on that sunscreen) they still look noticeably less attractive than their western born counterparts.

Indian cuisine is essentially just flavoured vats of oil, pure carbs like potatos and rice, with a bit of bread thrown in (more carbs). Not only is this not a good basis for nice well developed facial bones, but softer foods are easier to chew which fails to develop facial muscles properly. Western born Indians will at least have a mix of foods that they eat which appears to mitigate this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Gaia262, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
FB IMG 1656924701048

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Gaia262, Deleted member 21863 and 6 others
noooo being vegetarian and eating mostly bread and curry is good for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and EdouardManlet
No i love them

Indians are hot asf 🥵🥵🥵🥵

Nah man eat one egg a day or drink milk for enough protein and eat like rice n curry everyday

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Food in general is a looksmin, stay woke 👁️

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MakinMogReturns and Broly
I've noticed that western born Indians tend to be quite a bit better looking than their Indian born counterparts.

I admit less sun damage and even getting enough nutrition in the first place obviously feeds into this, but even among those who I've seen emigrate to the west from middle class backgrounds (who would have enough to eat back home / sophisticated enough to know about skincare and slap on that sunscreen) they still look noticeably less attractive than their western born counterparts.

Indian cuisine is essentially just flavoured vats of oil, pure carbs like potatos and rice, with a bit of bread thrown in (more carbs). Not only is this not a good basis for nice well developed facial bones, but softer foods are easier to chew which fails to develop facial muscles properly. Western born Indians will at least have a mix of foods that they eat which appears to mitigate this.
Muh diet is a cope really. One glance at Ramirez's pics deboooooonks diet.

Last edited:

I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France

on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 5ft5 big pecs perfect im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb

I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian head

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Western lefty vegan diet people probably have an even worse diet.

high IQ and very true.

2 further points to add:

the oils.indians eat are PUFAd, so literally poison that effects their DNA. I have heard low.sentience Indians say no these oils are the healthiest because they come from vegetables, even my grandma said this.

Indians also cope by saying they eat vegetables so.get a lot more nutrients than white people, total BS. the veggies they eat are nuked in oil.for 30 mins hence have no nutrients and are possibly.carcinogenic. they prob get as much micronutrients as some dude on food stamps who lives on KFC and maccas

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, Gaia262 and Chadeep
high IQ and very true.

2 further points to add:

the oils.indians eat are PUFAd, so literally poison that effects their DNA. I have heard low.sentience Indians say no these oils are the healthiest because they come from vegetables, even my grandma said this.

Indians also cope by saying they eat vegetables so.get a lot more nutrients than white people, total BS. the veggies they eat are nuked in oil.for 30 mins hence have no nutrients and are possibly.carcinogenic. they prob get as much micronutrients as some dude on food stamps who lives on KFC and maccas
It’s not just food but also the system of arranged marriage which keeps the subhumanity alive. A Stacy tier girl is married off to a Subhuman because he has good job. Which in turns creates a kid who is deformed and Manlet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kama, Gaia262, chinpilled69 and 1 other person
It’s not just food but also the system of arranged marriage which keeps the subhumanity alive. A Stacy tier girl is married off to a Subhuman because he has good job. Which in turns creates a kid who is deformed and Manlet.
very high IQ and absolutely true.

mukesh ambani is legit 2/10, but because hes the 5th richest person in the world, he married one of the top tier foids of the time.

also note they made 4 subhuman kids, but the.kids all mog mukesh

True here in uk indian zoomers from well off families are all 6feet+