I have higher smv than most people on this forum

jartetetron

jartetetron

the MOGGER
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
3
I’m a 6,5, htn, 147iq on Mensa. I’m 4.1x5.8 NBP. I get asked out everyday by htb’s and Stacy lites.

Get mogged and die. I hope I cuck all of you using my girthy wet penis.

IMG 0075

@Nerogen @ibmh @-joe
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS, ibmh and Nerogen
Everyone under me is gay:owo::owo:
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ibmh and Nerogen
Bp 💊
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh

Similar threads

Nvils
Replies
3
Views
65
stillframe
stillframe
troy_exe
Replies
3
Views
13
anaverageman
anaverageman
αяєѕση
  • Poll
Discussion who has higher smv
Replies
2
Views
28
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
BadLuck7892
Replies
18
Views
143
BadLuck7892
BadLuck7892
GonorrhoeaGobbler
  • Poll
Replies
2
Views
54
qwertyqwerty
Q

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Nerogen
  • jartetetron
Back
Top