Do looks really even matter ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Avg looking nt guys slay
Avg looking guys get a loving family
Avg looking guys have children
What's even the point of looks then ? Just to end up in an infinite loop of validation which will never make you fulfilled ? Just so you could have some useless "slays" in your number which doesn't even matter. If you aren't happy as a MTN you won't be happy as a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, rand anon, datboijj and 9 others
Avg looking nt guys slay
What's even the point of looks then ? Just to end up in an infinite loop of validation which will never make you fulfilled ? Just so you could have some useless "slays" in your number which doesn't even matter. If you aren't happy as a MTN you won't be happy as a chad.
Its a game of luck

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxerrr, rand anon, Mio and 2 others
I like lookoing like a demon

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and FrankUnderwood
Avg looking nt guys slay
They do matter, i have a mouthbreather ugly kid in class everybody hates him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, ElTruecel, Mio and 4 others
This is what I’ve been asking myself aswell
What if i slay a couple women, what do i do next? I have 0 hobbies interest or ambitions besides fucking as many women as possible and i fail miserably at that

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mio, RTLBbc and 1 other person
you get to farm stds contributing to science and make slay threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Mio, RTLBbc and 1 other person
Avg looking nt guys slay
NO LOOKS DO NOT MATTER DEAD SERIOUS

I HAVE A CIVICS TEACHER THAT LOOKS LIKE LESTER FROM GTAV AND HE IS GETTING MARRIED TO AN ABSOLUTE REAL LIFE STACY

• Love it
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Mio, RTLBbc, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Avg looking nt guys slay
to feel good and powerful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and 5.5psl
I used to think this but I feel it always comes around

For exampld i was bamboozled by how this a10 cute foid (bit recessed though) showed affection to the 6"3 ugly ogre guy, but as I get closer to them I realize how brutal things really are

If they aren't enthralled and captivated by you, eventually she'll get bored and begin to express it, overtly, or not.

It always comes around, she now sleeps around with his knowledge and takes his car to do it as things have progressed

I can't even bother to think less of her, he's very bitchable and passive, and women do what they can, as we would in their place.

But really he's a good guy, a morally good person, I don't like to see it happen either.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, butterworld and RTLBbc
And @moggerofmoggers I agree with you it's about having a family and children , slays are completely useless just an infinite loop of never ending validation that will never make you fulfilled but a family would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511, rand anon, RTLBbc and 1 other person
NO LOOKS DO NOT MATTER DEAD SERIOUS

I HAVE A CIVICS TEACHER THAT LOOKS LIKE LESTER FROM GTAV AND HE IS GETTING MARRIED TO AN ABSOLUTE REAL LIFE STACY
luckpill. and is he tall?

Avg looking nt guys slay
Nope. I’ll never be happy.

Nope. I’ll never be happy.
Bro ? You are rich why would you give af ?
If you are a ltn just get surgeries to MTN and get yourself a loving gf that's it
Slaying won't make you happy a family would

• +1
Reactions: superschizo
Avg looking nt guys slay
Looks/Status/Network & Game

Looks are one piece of the puzzle, it's just that the people here have 0 looks so the weak link keeps them down in the dirt, and or they don't have the other three and keep thinking it's because of the 2 millimeters of bone, few degrees of skull rotation or eye tilt

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
average looking means good looking

And @moggerofmoggers I agree with you it's about having a family and children , slays are completely useless just an infinite loop of never ending validation that will never make you fulfilled but a family would

This PUA fag is a complete joke, Zherka puts him to shame

Dude gets 0 pussy, creeps out women cold approaching

"oOOO I GOT A NUMBER!"

Faggot

• +1
Looks/Status/Network & Game

Looks are one piece of the puzzle, it's just that the people here have 0 looks so the weak link keeps them down in the dirt, and or they don't have the other three and keep thinking it's because of the 2 millimeters of bone, few degrees of skull rotation or eye tilt
But tbh putting sooooooooo much importance on looks is so fuckin retarded it's almost as if we are robots at this point
Slays never make you happy , fucking lots of women neither
Emphasis on looks so much is so horrible just don't be ugly

Swallow npcpill kid

Avg looking nt guys slay
Of course they do matter, but it’s highly exaggerated and certain things are misunderstood in this community.

Bro ? You are rich why would you give af ?
If you are a ltn just get surgeries to MTN and get yourself a loving gf that's it
Slaying won't make you happy a family would
i am ltn/subhuman and i am getting surgeries. it takes time. and i keep fumbling all the (few) girls that show interest in me.

for long term its about your character and personality too and theres no surgery for those

• +1
Imo they dont matter for around 70% of the population. Assuming a normal distribution, roughly 68.5% of the population is within one standard deviation of the mean. Meaning anyone in that range is either average, or slightly below/above.

As for the other 30% I think it does heavily affect their lives in a positive or negative way. So basically my theory is that Mid LTN-Mid HTN all will live the same life

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and 5.5psl
  • +1
But tbh putting sooooooooo much importance on looks is so fuckin retarded it's almost as if we are robots at this point
The average forum user here is a beta obsessional, they will forever beta orbit around the fantasy of being gigachad fucking stacy's or whatever the fuck the new retard terminology is

They will sit here, rot, and never engage with the object of desire (stinky pussy)

But once they do, they're going to realize it ain't it

Max your fucking stats, looks,
AND network (social circle)
AND status (finance/money/security)

And then your game, actually being funny, hot & cold, direct & dismissive, not just so she'll like you but so that she'll do what the fuck you tell her to, and she won't cheat on you with some faggot twink flippy haired fuck, because she actually respects you as an authority and sees you like a older brother/father figure

^ shoot for wife quality, anything else is a waste, you're not looking for a gf, you're looking for a wife and the perfect mother for your kids

• +1
Looks matter just not to the extend people make it here.Incels make it look like if you dont look like prime Drago you shouldnt even try.Most guys with hot girls are average have good social skills good social circle and are nt.And are probably careermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and 5.5psl
Avg looking nt guys slay
it gives you a few things:
-halo effect advantage
-more validation to counter your bruised ego
-easier to get a woman than the "avg nt guys" you mentioned
-if you're not nt and struggling, it may counter your hard-to-fix / unfixable autism

that's basically it, it's an advantage and kinda a hobby, but if it's your only interest and advantage you're still a loser.

you should self-improve in other aspects of life as well (money, social, expertise) and have other interests and goals in life than becoming psl sigma alien mogger god and fucking girls in a club with your 3-incher broski.

• +1

stupid puacel just slaying trannies in SA with his passport thats his secret

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
Avg looking nt guys slay
As long as you're not an ugly dwarf, you can pull

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives and soover4me
Avg looking nt guys slay
looking good feels good

• Hmm...
Avg looking nt guys slay
makes life a lot more easy

• Hmm...
Looks matter with all humans, they'll be nicer to you, have an easier time networking, more opportunities, advancing in your career, makes socializing easy mode since people want to be around attractive people.

It's not just about pussy and slaying, if you can do some surgeries and ascend you should cause it's huge ROI for just 20-30k investment.

Looks will get you very far in life.

You don't need to be a HTN or more to have fulfilling life with kids and family, however some people want more than mediocrity.

The confidence boost of being hot and knowing it is also great, you'll feel like a god among peasants.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Avg looking nt guys slay
not true
not true
not true

If all of that were true, this goddamn shithole wouldn't even exist.

• Hmm...
Avg looking nt guys slay betabuxx and get cheated on
Avg looking guys get a loving family cucked
Avg looking guys have children get ran through wives
But yeah the average NT mtn has a significantly better life than any user here

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
iam nt irl and mtn and my life is shit
Tiktokcels call me HTN yet I get no play

NT is life tbh, no point being GL if the only people complimenting you are ugly truecels online

Tiktokcels call me HTN yet I get no play

NT is life tbh, no point being GL if the only people complimenting you are ugly truecels online
its so over broski its so over

• So Sad
Avg looking nt guys slay
I'm stuck in the same paradox the better looking I get the more results I get but then I see ltns with gfs

Avg looking nt guys slay
What's even the point of looks then ? Just to end up in an infinite loop of validation which will never make you fulfilled ? Just so you could have some useless "slays" in your number which doesn't even matter. If you aren't happy as a MTN you won't be happy as a chad
DNR+ you look like an unc+ UFO 🛸 nose