Do manlets even get laid on dating apps?

im 5'4 and i got laid off tinder like 3 times, they immediately ghosted tho cos of pure options

• Woah
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1
nothing, there are still quite a few girls out there who don't really have a height standard and only want a guy taller and don't really care about height, but with tiktok and women pushing heightism on tiktok it will only get worse, im 5ft11 and feel like a manlet most guys atleast 60-70% are taller then me

giga over just another problem added to my list
Unironically use lifts for hookups and shit like that bro
maybe for some social events
they matter so much :blackpill:

not mentioning height?
for us manlets its easier dating apps than irl

tell me everything about that tbh
all 3 immediately mentioned my height in a negative way when meeting them. but we got along, banged, then they just ghosted me, not much more to say:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and ifyouwannabemylover
4C5232B4 0A07 4740 96A6 B5292FAA0492

Yes

• JFL
Reactions: klamus and gamma
When women hear short they think 5'8. Not 5'5. So it depends on how severe The manletism is

@LooksOverAll

had 2 tag because it was coming sooner or later

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I'm 5'10 in shoes, 5'8 barefoot.
Nice shoes mate, which one you got? :LOL:
I am 5'10" barefoot and never got a single comment about height from a girl.

I banged 8 girls out of 9 dates in the last 2 months, when I had to cope from a harsh break up I had to do. 7 out of the 8 "slays" happened on the first date. But I don't want to "slay" anymore, it's fucked up in my opinion.

It's not possible to generalize everything my friends, but a general rule of thumb is: Don't be shorter than the girl and don't be under 5'8" and height will no be a problem in nearly most cases. Yes, some girls only want a guy 6'3"+ (and attractive for sure) and other girls just want metalheads, hippies, what so ever. You will never be attractive to all girls out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
i say i'm 6'0 :lul:

like 15 lays from dating apps but i tend to keep fucking the same chick if found a good one, instead of hunting for many others on the side
and i'm in a LTR which complicates things
Do you cheat?

btw a good friend of mine is a weak 5'8" and slays like crazy (100+ notches easy), meanwhile I know tons of tall 6'2"+ incels. He now wants to stop slaying as as I do, it's not good in many ways. You don't need to be afraid for your sisters now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Do you cheat?

btw a good friend of mine is a weak 5'8" and slays like crazy (100+ notches easy), meanwhile I know tons of tall 6'2"+ incels. He now wants to stop slaying as as I do, it's not good in many ways. You don't need to be afraid for your sisters now :lul:
Some times when an opportunity presents itself e.g. if i’m at a party and a good looking girl flirts with me or when a girl i’ve slept with hits me up after a while.

after 2.5 years of relationship and not cheating at all i just needed a new girl here and there, but also don‘t plan on leaving my gf

but i‘m not actively going out of my way to do it and am very careful so my gf won‘t find out.

It also feels like it is healthier for my relationship too, since after some time you just don‘t sleep as much with each other anymore and if you then just fuck another girl every 5-6weeks it reliefs a lot of pressure you would otherwise put onto your partner imo

as we say in germany: „was sie nicht weiß, macht sie nicht heiß“

Last edited:
Yes. It’s easy.
5’6”. Put 5’8”. Wore lifts. Got a 5’5” & 5’6” GFs out of it. Never called me on the fraud. And some ONS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Do you know how long a girl can wait till she finds a hot guy? Once she finds this tall chad, she will do whatever to get fucked by him.
A female friend of mine was on tinder for 5 months, till she got her first date with a 190cm male model type of guy. He fucked her and a treated her like a dirt bag. She fell in love after first meeting, and he only used her when he was horny sometimes.
good

IT is most important one inch ever

172 - looks manlet most of the time

176- looks normal or slight below average
thats 1.57 inch son. might swell call it most important 2 inch

In nature the strongest survives, and that is 100% the tallest with most power, or otherwise the most ruthless, clever and intelligent.
so not 100% the tallest with most power then JFL autismo boy

Do you cheat?

how's his skeletal bone thickness or is he all face game

so not 100% the tallest with most power then JFL autismo boy
Why are you talking like that :unsure: Maybe a little manlet yourself?
Being ruthless clever or intelligent will get you money, power and survival qualities but cant make girls wet. Specially in 2021 girls dont give a fuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klamus
@Digital Hitler is 5’4 slaying 5’10 chicks :hnghn::hnghn:

Being ruthless clever or intelligent will get you money, power and survival qualities but cant make girls wet. Specially in 2021 girls dont give a fuck.
:p

:forcedsmile:

5'8 chadlets do I think. If you are a true manlet like 5'5 then no

so generalised it's unreal... When comparing face and height, you need to address what percentile of face and height that each subject falls into. There's different levels. Obviously midgets and severe facial burn victims are sitting at the bottom. etc. Compare Lord Farquad to ogre Shrek lmao etc.

Looks theory isn't straight forward there is a balance.

:feelsuhh:time online: 267 days; kys

my gf thought i was 5’10 even tho i’m barley 5’8 more like 5’7.75 or 172cm

I had this 5'5 roommate.
He......

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽.