Do manlets even get laid on dating apps?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
Let's assume your face is htn-chadlite, how do you go about it if you're 5'7-5'10 territory? I'm close to a point where ima get on that and my biggest concern is getting cockblocked due to height.

I'm 5'10 in shoes, 5'8 barefoot. I'm probably not even gonna bother with foids over 5'6 because that's just too high risk. Imagine having a bitch go to your place and then she still cockblocks you right there because you're only barely taller than her. Fuck that.

Best strategy would probably be to pick up womanlets (5'-5'5) outside and spend a bit walking her back to your place. Back inside you could put on slippers that give you 1-2 inches, but even that is probably risky considering foid standards.

Height conversion chart:
fcbdfdac769d3f7a57ab01e5cb105c7c.jpg

I feel like if you're <5'11 you're mostly doomed to be an LTR cuck. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thereallegend, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
if you are 5'8 meet 5'10 girl she won't mind the slight height difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, aBetterMii, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
height is more important nowadays especially because of tiktok, girls and even guys have been taking the piss out of short dudes and girls are always putting such value on height and since women and normies are hive minded there all going to start excluding short guys

height is better then face nowadays aslong as your normie and nt

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 7725, eyebagcel and 9 others
height is more important nowadays especially because of tiktok, girls and even guys have been taking the piss out of short dudes and girls are always putting such value on height and since women and normies are hive minded there all going to start excluding short guys

I know. so what do we do?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I know. so what do we do?
nothing, there are still quite a few girls out there who don't really have a height standard and only want a guy taller and don't really care about height, but with tiktok and women pushing heightism on tiktok it will only get worse, im 5ft11 and feel like a manlet most guys atleast 60-70% are taller then me

giga over just another problem added to my list

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Looks234, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Yes but mostly on grindr

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
nothing, there are still quite a few girls out there who don't really have a height standard and only want a guy taller and don't really care about height, but with tiktok and women pushing heightism on tiktok it will only get worse, im 5ft11 and feel like a manlet most guys atleast 60-70% are taller then me

giga over just another problem added to my list
well 5'11 isn't 5'8 or 5'9. at 5'11 you can just larp 6' and be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
well 5'11 isn't 5'8 or 5'9. at 5'11 you can just larp 6' and be fine.
nah its not good enough anymore trust me, i feel like im a manlet legit, i don't really care to much about my height tho my face is the main priority to improve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Chadeep, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
nah its not good enough anymore trust me, i feel like im a manlet legit, i don't really care to much about my height tho my face is the main priority to improve
nah it's fine. even those ridiculous foids who say they prefer 6'3 and up will most likely still open up for you if you just say 6' and mog in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10615
legit, i am 6'1 barefoot (evening height) and feel like a midget where i live, zoomers are too tall @PingPong

• So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 10615
Yes, face is more important than height. Of course autists that live on the internet would disagree since they don't live in reality.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, aBetterMii and 4 others
legit, i am 6'1 barefoot (evening height) and feel like a midget where i live, zoomers are too tall @PingPong
Everyone is 6'+ nowdays, women want 5'8 wide framed chads

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, aBetterMii and 2 others
6'4 barefoot or death.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Let's assume your face is htn-chadlite, how do you go about it if you're 5'7-5'10 territory? I'm close to a point where ima get on that and my biggest concern is getting cockblocked due to height.

I'm 5'10 in shoes, 5'8 barefoot. I'm probably not even gonna bother with foids over 5'6 because that's just too high risk. Imagine having a bitch go to your place and then she still cockblocks you right there because you're only barely taller than her. Fuck that.

Best strategy would probably be to pick up womanlets (5'-5'5) outside and spend a bit walking her back to your place. Back inside you could put on slippers that give you 1-2 inches, but even that is probably risky considering foid standards.

Height conversion chart:

i'm 5'10 and do fine, especially on dating apps you can fraud your height pretty good

but ngl, i don't like any girl that is taller than 5'7 even if some wouldn't care

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
IF u are like 5"9 like me u are an incel for life

Almost 40 and kissless virgin because of 5"9

Only 6 feet+ slay and getting dates

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, metagross, Tyronecell and 4 others
Everyone is 6'+ nowdays, women want 5'8 wide framed chads
since everyone is very tall now. height means nothing and they would prefer wide frame 5'8-5'9 guy over lanky normie @PingPong
im really tired of repeating this shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 14323 and 2 others
i'm 5'10 and do fine, especially on dating apps you can fraud your height pretty good

but ngl, i don't like any girl that is taller than 5'7 even if some wouldn't care
do you list your height? how many lays do you have from dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
since everyone is very tall now. height means nothing and they would prefer wide frame 5'8-5'9 guy over lanky normie @PingPong
im really tired of repeating this shit tbh
Its basic logic. If everyone became 8 PSL overnight, face would mean nothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LeGrayHonker and Deleted member 5786
do you list your height? how many lays do you have from dating apps?
i say i'm 6'0 :lul:

like 15 lays from dating apps but i tend to keep fucking the same chick if found a good one, instead of hunting for many others on the side
and i'm in a LTR which complicates things

• JFL
i say i'm 6'0 :lul: like 15 lays from dating apps but i tend to keep fucking the same chick if found a good one, instead of hunting for many others on the side
do you wear normal shoes? ever been called out?

i tend to keep fucking the same chick if found a good one, instead of hunting for many others on the side
I get that

• +1

Mirin that you get away with 5'9 in Netherlands.
I think 5'9; you will in general be slightly shorter than average, but not by much. Just a few cm.
irl not noticeable, especially if you weat shoes with a good insole layer.

I'm 6'2 in Netherlands.
But I never fealt I got bonus for those extra few cm, compared to a 10 cm shorter guy with a bit better face.. Maybe because I was quit slim/ low in muscle mass always,
I need to get good muscle size for 1 time. to check what the difference is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, oldcell and Deleted member 7098
Mirin that you get away with 5'9 in Netherlands.
I think 5'9; you will in general be slightly shorter than average, but not by much. Just a few cm.
irl not noticeable, especially if you weat shoes with a good insole layer.

I'm 6'2 in Netherlands.
But I never fealt I got bonus for those extra few cm, compared to a 10 cm shorter guy with a bit better face.. Maybe because I was quit slim/ low in muscle mass always,
I need to get good muscle size for 1 time. to check what the difference is.
I live at central Europe being 176 cm, which is like 40 percentile height, maybe like 37 between young people, but above average between old people

With boots i was called even tall sometime..when i use one inch shoes i feels kinda safe

6"2 is perfect height mirin its bonus point

I live at central Europe being 176 cm, which is like 40 percentile height, maybe like 37 between young people, but above average between old people

With boots i was called even tall sometime..when i use one inch shoes i feels kinda safe

6"2 is perfect height mirin its bonus point
You are 176 and think the height is all that held you back from ascending? :dafuckfeels:

if you aren‘t a literal midget and 1,70+ (still height mog probably 80% of girls) your height is obviously not a halo, but not a failo either

nothing you can‘t balance out

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15099 and oldcell
You are 176 and think the height is all that held you back from ascending? :dafuckfeels:

if you aren‘t a literal midget and 1,70+ (still height mog probably 80% of girls) your height is obviously not a halo, but not a failo either

there's a night and day difference between 176cm and 172cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, LeGrayHonker, oldcell and 1 other person
Yes there is, but it‘s just another failo, nothing that disqualifies you from dating entirely if you aren‘t actual midget

just have to focus more on the rest to balance it out

Yes there is, but it‘s just another failo, nothing that disqualifies you from dating entirely if you aren‘t actual midget
eh

very low iq bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, oldcell and Deleted member 7098
if he got a good face and good proportions and not below 5ft8 yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 15099
IT is most important one inch ever

172 - looks manlet most of the time

176- looks normal or slight below average

• +1
I did chadfishing with thom strjd and after telling my matches that i am 175cm, most of them ghosted or deleted the match.
Being below 180 is a death sentence. A girl can always have a guy with good face AND height. They have thousands of options, so every failo will kick you out of the market.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Gaia262, Preoximerianas and 3 others

TRolling obviosuly

5"10 - neutral

5"9 - neutral or slight failo depends on location

5"8 - slight failo or major at Netherland or Norway, but with good proportions and face still acceptable

5"7 - major disadvantage at dating market at Europe

• +1

Why should a girl choose a 176 guy, if she can have tall 190 guys with a good face?
Yes 176 is enough if you go for girls with less options (whales, roasties).

Why should a girl choose a 176 guy, if she can have tall 190 guys with a good face?
IT dont works like this but yeah height is always advantage

Also be honest, 190 cm with good face , not many guys having these both

IF u are 176 cm and average to below average u are fucked with limited options , without money and status

Whats about 176 , 5 to 5.5 pls guy, versus 190 cm guy with 4 pls aka decent face? it all depends on subjective taste of girls. also height is not factor, u have frame, personality, charisma etc

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 7098
TRolling obviosuly

5"10 - neutral

5"9 - neutral or slight failo depends on location

5"8 - slight failo or major at Netherland or Norway, but with good proportions and face still acceptable

5"7 - major disadvantage at dating market at Europe
Totally agree with that, and below 5‘7 is where people actually start to be incel because of their height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Germania, metagross and 1 other person
She could just leave the 1,90 guy with a good face for a 1,95 guy with good muscle and also a good face.

once you‘ve met a certain height and looks threshold it‘s fair game, just focus on improving in what you can

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell

Height conversion chart:

Fraud, lie about height, wear lifts.
If women can wear heels and fraud to ridiculous amounts on apps you should too.

• Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
Also be honest, 190 cm with good face , not many guys having these both
Do you know how long a girl can wait till she finds a hot guy? Once she finds this tall chad, she will do whatever to get fucked by him.
A female friend of mine was on tinder for 5 months, till she got her first date with a 190cm male model type of guy. He fucked her and a treated her like a dirt bag. She fell in love after first meeting, and he only used her when he was horny sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 7098 and oldcell
Do you know how long a girl can wait till she finds a hot guy? Once she finds this tall chad, she will do whatever to get fucked by him.
A female friend of mine was on tinder for 5 months, till she got her first date with a 190cm male model type of guy. He fucked her and a treated her like a dirt bag. She fell in love after first meeting, and he only used her when he was horny sometimes.
And once she‘s realized that he only sees her as a bootycall she will lower her standards and date shorter and less good looking guys while waiting for the next 1,90m male model dude

very true
people here forget height is part of looks, part of sexual attraction, strong indicator of genetic and epigenetic quality

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 10615 and ifyouwannabemylover
Fraud, lie about height, wear lifts.
If women can wear heels and fraud to ridiculous amounts on apps you should too.
can't really keep my shoes on indoors

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
very true
people here forget height is part of looks, part of sexual attraction, strong indicator of genetic and epigenetic quality
Height and frame is really the only genetic quality indicator.
Having a forward grown chin is just a beauty indicator that is pleasing for the eye, nothing else.
In nature the strongest survives, and that is 100% the tallest with most power, or otherwise the most ruthless, clever and intelligent.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, LeGrayHonker and Alibaba69

exactly. it's the biggest jump there is imo from 5'8 to 5'9-5'10. if there was like a mini LL to gain an inch I'd be the first in line.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and oldcell
Over if you're below 5'7 like me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, LeGrayHonker, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I have 6'3 in my bio, but bitches ignore me. Most bitches think it's awkward if you put your height in your bio even though they do it themselves.

Face is everything on dating apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 7098 and ifyouwannabemylover