Do Masculine chads get same reaction by girls on omegle when they see a pretty boy ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

face is pretty powerful into its irl when one of those pretty boys are 5"3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Daniel Plainview, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
Not at all. The masc guys get 0 reaction until they actually make advancements and ask for their contact info. Meanwhile the prettyboys just exist.

Notice how they have neck tattoos and A10 eyes btw. My tattoomaxxing + A10 theory is right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Hikicel69, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
Looks like @LooksOverAll

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, AscendingHero and Deleted member 19499

face is pretty powerful into its irl when one of those pretty boys are 5"3

Good thought actually, better to be online chad with 5'7 height because your online presence means so much these days

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deprived, CristianT and 4 others
Life is such a joke for non-goodlooking men. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Daniel Plainview, CristianT and 9 others
Robust pretty boys / maesthetic mogs masc chads

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Daniel Plainview, 11gaijin and 1 other person
damn bro imagine being so good loooking girls don't think youre a real person
oh wait
this whole forum and tiktk followers think im a larp xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Daniel Plainview, CristianT and 7 others
just watitill yal see myt omegle video xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, fuckedupmanlet, ArdaxHG and 4 others
he looks like a frauding bug eyed cuck yet these stacy jb looking girls are amzed wtf

all you need is a big skull a big neck and a chin

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and FreakkForLife
Not at all. The masc guys get 0 reaction until they actually make advancements and ask for their contact info. Meanwhile the prettyboys just exist.

Notice how they have neck tattoos and A10 eyes btw. My tattoomaxxing + A10 theory is right.
should i get tattoos then? a lot of girls keep telling me i should lol

• +1
Reactions: zeke714 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Never take advice from a guy who said 5'9 is the ideal male height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Daniel Plainview and FreakkForLife
Yes, get tattoos.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP

Take everything into consideration and factor it in with your own IRL experience

Went out with a girl tonight who offered to give me a BJ in car (but didnt), we went to restaurant and waiters were giga prettyboy and giga ogre.

3 girls with us, all 3 lusted after the pretty boy, talked about him over dinner, he flirted with them (maybe just for tips).

Giga ogre hardly said a word, super strong silent.

Afterwards we went to Cafe to get a drink, all 3 were talking about the waiters, but not had changed their mind and said actually the other one was maybe hotter, they would fuck the ogre, date the prettyboy.

Women have no clue what they want

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Daniel Plainview and fuckedupmanlet
Yes, get tattoos.

U are such a dick u Gaslight manlets on believing that short is good as long as u have good face but in the other posts u act cocky and make fun of manlets,i have read many of ur posts like that.

U aren't a khvh and u have a decent body count,u are just reducing the competition by putting on that Stallone larp.
@ALP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, KDA Player and 1 other person
U are such a dick u Gaslight manlets on believing that short is good as long as u have good face but in the other posts u act cocky and make fun of manlets,i have read many of ur posts like that.

U aren't a khvh and u have a decent body count,u are just reducing the competition by putting on that Stallone larp.
@ALP
I'm being completely serious. Only autists think I'm some dark triad Chad trying to gaslight people when I have mountains of evidence for my theories and the opposition has absolutely 0. There's not even a single Tinder experiment proving height matters.

• JFL
Went out with a girl tonight who offered to give me a BJ in car (but didnt), we went to restaurant and waiters were giga prettyboy and giga ogre.

3 girls with us, all 3 lusted after the pretty boy, talked about him over dinner, he flirted with them (maybe just for tips).

Giga ogre hardly said a word, super strong silent.

Afterwards we went to Cafe to get a drink, all 3 were talking about the waiters, but not had changed their mind and said actually the other one was maybe hotter, they would fuck the ogre, date the prettyboy.

Women have no clue what they want
If an ogre is low inhib,and slightly looksmaxes he can slay.

Ur line about "date the prettyboy,fuck the ogre" reveals what many forum guys have been saying, prettyboys are kind of an eye candy,a good boy to kiss and hug with,a guy for emotional support ,they fuck the prettyboy but the sex is just basic with kissing and all while when wormn fuck masc Chads and Doms they want to get their brains fucked out and they want to be absolutely destroyed,also women have rape fantasies towards these ogres,not towards prettyboys,they dream of being fucked forcefully by an ugly giant.

The ogre pill destroyed me.

• +1
I'm being completely serious. Only autists think I'm some dark triad Chad trying to gaslight people when I have mountains of evidence for my theories and the opposition has absolutely 0. There's not even a single Tinder experiment proving height matters.
Yeah,but height is good for mogging,for domination, for standing out from the crowd.

There's one guy who said that short 5'8 chad was getting attention from women until some Balkan 6'3+ giants who were mtn-htn came up,the women left the short chad and ran towards these tallcels .

I am trying to say that as a short chad u will lose very much,women won't have the feeling to be dominated And destroyed by a short chad,same with prettyboys,they are just artistic pieced to starte at,kiss and cuddle with.
While women want to get spanked, beaten and fucked hardcore by masc Chads and ogres.

Prettyboys are better for dating because they are high trust cute boys who are good to kiss and cuddle with.

While women lust secretly after tall ogres and many have rape fantasies towards thse ogres.
Read this,even whent he ogre was high inhib and remained silent still women wanted to fuck him,and he was an ogre,not even a masc Dom chad which will have much high success

When u read women having rape fantasies,these fantasies aren't towards prettyboys and model looking Chads but they are towards grumpy,forceful tall and wide ogres.

• +1
If an ogre is low inhib,and slightly looksmaxes he can slay.

Ur line about "date the prettyboy,fuck the ogre" reveals what many forum guys have been saying, prettyboys are kind of an eye candy,a good boy to kiss and hug with,a guy for emotional support ,they fuck the prettyboy but the sex is just basic with kissing and all while when wormn fuck masc Chads and Doms they want to get their brains fucked out and they want to be absolutely destroyed,also women have rape fantasies towards these ogres,not towards prettyboys,they dream of being fucked forcefully by an ugly giant.

The ogre pill destroyed me.
I'm not sure it's universal though bro.
I sort of accept that I've had some successes with women, and it prob has been due to being an ogre, but I also think if I was a prettyboy I would have had more.

I defo notice how foids eyes light up when they see a prettyboy, especially a fashion maxed one, and that never happens with an ogre or a bear.

Plus being an ogre is uncomfortable. Clothes are always tight, u knock shit over all the time, body hair is uncomfortable especially when it rains or is hot, shaving (often needed for work) is a pain. Prettyboy just needs to put mousse in his hair and all good

I'm not sure it's universal though bro.
I sort of accept that I've had some successes with women, and it prob has been due to being an ogre, but I also think if I was a prettyboy I would have had more.

I defo notice how foids eyes light up when they see a prettyboy, especially a fashion maxed one, and that never happens with an ogre or a bear.

Plus being an ogre is uncomfortable. Clothes are always tight, u knock shit over all the time, body hair is uncomfortable especially when it rains or is hot, shaving (often needed for work) is a pain. Prettyboy just needs to put mousse in his hair and all good
Yeah, prettyboys slay but masc Dom Chads/ogres inspire a different feeling of submissiveness in women.
There's some thread about and many tiktok videos about this too

• +1
Masc chads are incels

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You got have to some element of beauty not just raw masculinity its like they are seeing a cute puppy
masc ogres wouldnt get the same reactions

• +1
Just be cute and beautiful theory

• +1
You got have to some element of beauty not just raw masculinity its like they are seeing a cute puppy
masc ogres wouldnt get the same reactions
Yep totally that.

My ex used to like cats, but likes really pretty, feminine ones that look like Yumi.

She didn't like dom masc street cats with Top Cat vibe and also didn't like black cats dark triad as fuck put a curse on you just for looking at them.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and StrangerDanger
I will not watch that video :Comfy:

Yes, get tattoos.

05239ADB 2AE2 4697 8E4D 288A21773E68

women won't have the feeling to be dominated And destroyed by a short chad,same with prettyboys,they are just artistic pieced to starte at,kiss and cuddle with.
While women want to get spanked, beaten and fucked hardcore by masc Chads and ogres.

Prettyboys are better for dating because they are high trust cute boys who are good to kiss and cuddle with.

While women lust secretly after tall ogres and many have rape fantasies towards thse ogres.
meanwhile @Niko69 in the corner,smiling away while racking up his slays
women not wanting ONS with prettyboys is the ultimate cope

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
meanwhile @Niko69 in the corner,smiling away while racking up his slays
women not wanting ONS with prettyboys is the ultimate cope
:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Loki
suifuel because you dont get these reaction

• +1
Reactions: Loki

is it me or is that neck tattoo a massive failo

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Bonesbonesbonesbone